One month bkk and pattaya

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#13 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 03:46 AM

Maybe it's just early but pattaya seemed really dead and everyone wants to sell me drugs

havent been to pattaya in almost 2 years but thats pretty much how i remember it

#14 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 12:49 PM

I slept most of the evening of the 9th but got up and went in litas about 1.30 because it was my birthday. I was the only person in there, I bought lady drinks for the two lbs that sat with me, I drank about half the beer the barfined the one on my right, don't remember her name but pretty sure the other one was jam.

Paid 700 for 3 beers + bf and lb 1k should have negotiated because if I go back they'll all expect 1k. We went upstairs and kicked a sleeping lb out of bed, had a shower together she had flat chest small round bum a bit over European average maybe not huge.

On the bed she started with a ok bj and rimming then fucked her a bit but I've been jetlagged since I landed and had no stamina. I gave up had her fuck me but still didn't cum, after 10 minutes sucking my cock trying to get me to finish I started to fuck her again when the lb we evicted started banging on the door and shouting in masculine voice that it disrespectful we use her room to fuck long time. Visit she took my number and came to the jasmine after about 10 minutes.

It took a few minutes but found a position I can maintain sort of kneeling with legs spread and receiver kneels in front. it's probably got some stupid name, but i find that easiest although don't know if it'd work with a gg, managed to fuck long enough to cum this time then she fucked me again

Left saying she'd call and come hotel no bf 800b, I don't like that I know they need money but jusy let just customer pick, it makes me not want go back to litas if she's expecting me to barfined her every time I walk in. I feel a lot less jetlagged today, I guess it's easier coming than going, it took about two weeks to recover from the phuket>uk flight
Attached File  Screenshot_2016-07-11-12-05-23_jp.naver.line.android~2.png   1.17MB   2 downloads
  • batman4ever and Want 'em Both LB & GG like this

#15 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 01:06 PM

I mentioned full moon party to friend (female) back home she had a go at me about it what a fucking joke I'm not paying her to go with me she invited me and my friend is a cheeky cunt she's had hundreds if not thousands off me in tattoo's, cocaine, whizz,crack and heroin by flaunting her pussy and now she's cleaning herself up she doesn't want to know

I learnt my lesson with her I'm not going to give a lb money for nothing and I'd never sponsor someone. The invite itself looks legit she showed me the eticket with 4 mr's on one being me her and two other lb 555, she's supposed be coming patts on the 13
  • batman4ever likes this

#16 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 05:17 PM

One thing I meant to mention is when the bangkok minibus arrived the songthaew was delayed by 4 bumblefuck Chinese who took about 15 minutes just to locate there hotel on there version of Google maps, it wasn't the usual tourist group it was 2 hot girls one guy who had brought sand to the beach, if they can't even find there hotel good luck not getting charged 10x for everything. I didn't realise the group dynamic at first or if have tried to get the number of one of the girls

#17 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 08:39 PM

Landster, it sounds like the jetlag is having a big effect on your bedroom activities. You could try melatonin 3 mg tablet. Take 1 tablet about 30 min - 1 hr before you plan to sleep. It helps a number of people adjust to the new time zone. If 3 mg doesn't work you can go up to 6 mg (but no more). If it is going to help, you should start seeing effects in around 3 nights. Most pharmacies will carry it.

Thanks for your ongoing trip report and I hope you encounters start to get better!

:cnd:

#18 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:10 PM

I'll give it a try I sleep like shit at the best of times because I have epilepsy, I do feel a lot better today I'm just about to go out and check out the show in windmill agogo I doubt I'll barfine anyone there though probably too expensive

#19 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:42 PM

They only sold them in 60's which might be a waste but if they work I'll keep taking them

#20 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 11:30 AM

I went to windmill a lot of fun, at least 6 girls naked on the centre stage where all the chairs where taken, if you sit at one of the poll dancing tables like I did you get a different ass in your face on what seemed like a 5 minute rotation. I thought one or two of the girls looked very young.

An older lady came and sat with/on me so I bought her a lady drink both were pretty expensive, eventually it was her turn on stage and she seemed to be putting in more effort than the rest, I was feeling rough from some Thai food I ate at central festival so I went to the restroom and when i came back my drink had gone so I ended up buying another while I waited for her to finish on the stage. I decided I might as well just barfine her I've done pretty well with my money so far and had just converted another 18K that morning because the rates seem stable now.

1k barfine 2for girl no haggling because I couldn't be bothered almost made more sense to pay the Lt rate, while she was changing two young girls scissoring called me over to ask why I barfine a old lady and not them I said because she came and sat with me and they didn't come over.

She was 38 said I was first bf since she started 4 days ago that or number 4000 if she wasn't lying worth it so she could go back and rub it in the faces of the catty bitches who didn't get bf

#21 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 11:39 AM

I might go beer garden just before walking St or look for bottom only lb tonight I feel a bit rough from the squits don't feel like going with top
  • batman4ever likes this

#22 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 11 July 2016 - 08:32 PM

Certainly seems youre enjoying your Holiday mate...keep up the great reports :rock:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#23 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 10:27 AM

Landster, if you're still having problems with the squirts, aka Bangkok Belly, you can try the following: take 500 mg of ciprofloxacin twice a day (space 2 hrs apart from calcium, antacids, dairy products and iron), and metronidazole 500 mg three times a day - both for 7-10 days. These are the generic names of antibiotics when used in combination should kill most bacteria/parasites that may be causing your squirts.

You cannot drink alcohol while taking metronidiazole as it will make you extremely sick. It is important to take it for the full 7-10 days to reduce the chance of resistant bacteria developing. Make sure you aren't allergic to either of these antibiotics if you do decide to take them.

• goodenough likes this

:cnd:

#24 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 04:51 PM

I'm ok now thanks for the advice though, I've been eating MCD's breakfast and dinner at the beer garden not risking it on street food or Thai food in general.

Any suggestions on a reasonable 1 month condo rental in bkk? If it's not too much to change my departure date and get a prescription for my epilepsy pills I might stay another month, I can afford it I'm pretty sure and I don't have to be back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci