• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 07:29 AM

Day 1
A better flight to bkk than phuhket especially the transfer in Doha rather than Abu Dhabi and the Thai immigration, got a bit lost on the bts as it's my first time in Bangkok and I'm staying at the Nana which seems pretty old school with the key dropoff system but nice enough otherwise. Does anyone know if there serious about the no guest after 12 policy? I'm not bothered about about longtime but some nights I might not go out till later on.
After dropping my stuff off and having a shower I went for a look around and wants to forex a bit of money I found CIB but didn't have my passport for the forex on the way back to the hotel I was walking behind an African woman with a great body and really dark sin, I went in 7/11 for a bottle of oishi and she was on the corner so I traded numbers, at this point I noticed she had a face like a bag of hammers, oh well you can't have everything (she already called, I don't like pushy whores so I might not call her back).

Id already decided the first place I wanted to go was dr bj's nuru but I wasn't paying attention and walked into the bj bar and took someone from there over to the nuru place, the girl herself was quite nice, maybe 5 4" small tits nice ass, playful called phom iirc. She gave a mediocre first massage but maybe my expectations were too high of nuru? Then a bj but used a condom so she might have not bothered. Eventually we started fucking first her on top then doggy which I don't really like especially when your trying not to do the splits on a mattress covered with water but I managed to cum pretty quickly. She then gave a much better massage and we fucked again, she was sqating while I pounded her but I couldn't cum, she started giving really good owo but I was lay in a weird position and got cramp in my right calf, she sorted that and went back to blowing me but I still couldn't cum.

Sorry no picture they had there staff pics on there website last week but have changed it now.

though I might sound negative it was pretty good. I gave her a pretty big tip because I'm pretty sure we went over the hour and I felt she put a lot of effort in, I also liked her. I think next time I won't go whoring after 16 hours on a plane, at the end when we were both getting cleaned up I noticed her makeup was still perfect, obviously I didn't fuck her hard enough.
  • batman4ever likes this

#2 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 07:43 AM

I thought about getting some kamagra but doesn't it just make it harder to cum?

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 04 July 2016 - 02:05 PM

for some people...yes...kamagra makes it harder to cum...( at least for me)  but i also only use it when i have had to much to drink :D 

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#4 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 04 July 2016 - 05:15 PM

I think I'll avoid it then I try not to drink to much because it makes me violent a bad trait anywhere but especially in Thailand, I changed my dollars today but held onto my sterling in a vain hope for a recovery of the pound while I'm out here.

#5 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 05:05 AM

Day 2
Went to CIB, wasn't keen on the bar itself dark, expensive drink and got the order wrong (150b) for jager and coke that came without coke. Can't remember the name of who I barfined because after sitting at the bar I got mauled and introduced to two of the bars more pushy girls who I politely ignored and invited a girl sat in the pool room over and bought a lady drink while we had a chat and talked business.

I looked through the CIB topic but couldn't see her picture, maybe she's new? I have her LINE but that seems private I don't know if I should share that picture, she was tall shoulder length black hair light blue contacts, a tattoo between the left shoulder and nipple totally flat chested, easily eight inches and a screamer (im not that good) also no power which was maybe disappointing teach me to ask in future.

We used the short time rooms upstairs and mostly fucked with her on top or both sat up which are tiring positions and should have switched to missionary earlier, this isn't braging we were probably at it for an hour with no happy ending I don't think sex workers like that when there been servicing 60 year olds who blow there load at the drop of a hat, I certainly don't like not having a happy ending.

At this point I gave her one of her condoms and told her to fuck me although I though she might be a bit big, if you can't cum fucking you can probably cum getting fucked. She gave it a good effort but a total waste of time she just couldn't get hard. The rest of the time was a mixture of oral and manual relief until the short time worker hammered on the door and I left with blue balls. They musnt give you long at the CIB rooms no way was it 2 hours

Maybe next time I should get some Okamoto's for myself kamagra for the lb and take them to my room, I'm not embarrassed about it or I wouldn't post here I just think even though people say it's guest friendly the Nana isn't that keen on guest with there no guest after 12 bullshit.

#6 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 July 2016 - 03:16 AM

I haven't typed up tonight's encounter in fact I might start doing it a few days at a time and rewording it as my essay skills improve but I met some fucking idiots on we chat and tf today.

One was a Moroccan who listed herself as a lb in the little blurb you get then while we were chatting invited me to smoke ice at her hotel. Another was a Thai lb from tf who was asking 2k from ksr punters and refuses to be bottom or even vers

#7 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:03 AM

Like a proper dickhead a decided to meet the pipe smoker, we went to t21 and had Italian then back to there dump of a hotel, they were really selfish and only I interested in topping and I had to insist they rubber up which should have been a sign to leave, second go around the cheeky fucker pulled the condom off without me seeing but at least pulled out. After napping a few hours I left in a huff.

They were saying they had clean test results so I sent a msg you want paying meet tomorrow and show me, they doubled the price offered so I think they must believe they can show something so there not getting a penny besides it's not worth jack shit compared to getting tested in 3 months and since they pulled out I think the risk is pretty low even if they are a carrier

Attached File  mmexport1467842842758.jpg   39.23KB   15 downloads

From now on I'm sticking to thai's who do what there fucking told

#8 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:13 PM

Landster, sorry to hear you latest experience wasn't the greatest - but taking lbs who use "Ice" or "Yabba" is more unpredictable due to their drug use.

Thanks for your continuing trip report - and news about Bangkok. From the photo the Moroccan looks Asian. As you have discovered meeting lbs via social media is a crapshoot, and while many complain about bar fines, in addition to the lb's fee, you can generally get an idea of what she's going to be like before you commit.

I wish your future encounters are much more enjoyable! Looking forward to more of your reporting and photos!

:cnd:

#9 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:05 PM

I thought they looked Asian and they had a Thai tattoo but that doesn't mean anything I was thinking of getting a Sak yant until I read the monks at wat bang parh had started taking the piss. I also dumped a bottle of water on there passport by accident i didnt get a good look at it but wouldn't have thought a Thai would need to have there passport lying around? They also had a lot better command of English both spoken and written than any almost any Thai I met

I'm not really that worried I looked it up and the chance of catching hiv are pretty low from what I read (<2% with ejaculation) but I'll probably get a pcr test next week for peace of mind

#10 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 10:43 PM

Hey thanks for a great report  :D very nicely written  :clapclap:

#11 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 07:28 AM

Went to T21 with number 3 last night then had a few drinks at a sports bar just outside Nana bts, I paid for food she paid for drinks. On the way there she made a comment that people were staring at me because I was with lb and how it was weird I wasn't embarrassed to be with her. I think she was just fucking with me didn't feel people were staring and it's Thailand trans are everywhere.

Nothing happened because she had to leave at 8 to "make ass bigger", she kept making naked video calls thought the evening to discuss full moon party she invited me to or just show making ass bigger, I'm sure people would like to see those videos if there cached on my phone but you have to get your own lb make naked video calls :P

so the bad story's you hear it's at the back of my mind it might be a con but a 2k con for the effort put in doesn't seem worth it. She seems genuine told me she quoted a her last client 10k for a handy because she wanted to leave but the idiot paid

#12 Landster

Landster
  • Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 07:06 PM

Maybe it's just early but pattaya seemed really dead and everyone wants to sell me drugs, there was none of that bullshit in sukhumvit or phuket

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci