This is not a trip report!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 thebrewer

thebrewer
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 03:49 PM

So deciding to log last years travels resulted in some serious carnage and a very special flight home.

This year there will be no trip report, there will be no daily commentary.

The interweb gods have been kind and some careful work out there on the line has a veritable buffet of beauties lined up for two weeks of time away this year.

I must admit to being quite amused by the online presence of some LB's and their downright willingness to stretch both prices and friendship. I had one very attractive young lady trying to tell me 6000 THB is the current short time going rate. She was cute and all, but wow, 6000!  Once I mentioned this will be trip X to Patong, "for you, very special 1000, you very cute"..........Apparently I'm 6 times cuter than the normal farang. 

I have some time with friends this year, I'm determined to do some exploring and for fucks sake I will not be going home early.

• batman4ever and Surin Nix like this

#2 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 08:56 PM

Wow, whatever happened to you last time sounds like a very interesting story in itself!
Nix

#3 thebrewer

thebrewer
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:17 AM

I got nailed from behind by a drunk local on a bike, while on the footpath. He was headed against the traffic, swerved to miss someone coming toward him and tried to kill me.

Back to close enough to 100% now!

#4 thebrewer

thebrewer
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 13 April 2016 - 03:30 PM

Shit fuck bollocks cock fuck cock tits..............don't you hate when you book the hotel, get a shit hot non refundable rate, are 100% certain its guest friendly............

Then realize the fucker isn't guest friendly!

Thankfully only 500bht a day. I'll live with that   :) 

Might see my Nanna while I'm there, good thing the fucker has an awesome pool.

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 05:03 PM

Sorry to hear about your accident last visit thebrewer! Here's to an accident and drama free visit for this year! It sounds like you're well prepared except for the non-guest friendly hotel - however if you specified for 2 guests (yourself and someone to be named later), there might be a way around the extra fees. :cheers:

:cnd:

#6 thebrewer

thebrewer
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 02:24 PM

Tried that and failed.

Ive only paid about 1300 for a separate bedroom, pool and ocean view and breakfast. Ill deal with the 500 if someones worthy :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci