• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Gretsch5555

Gretsch5555
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:12 AM

My 2 favorites.
Hopefully coming to fulfill a longtime fantasy. I know it's a Nana cliche.
Are they still at cascades?
Haven't seen any recent photos of them, are they still stunning? Im sure they are!
More concerned about their attitudes? From all i have read they are sweethearts, just want to be warned if they are jaded and or dangerous
Have read some reviews from a few years ago on here but not from any in the last year?
Who are the new LB stars in NANA?
I only have 2 nights in BKK and want to make the most of it. Possibly looking for a wingman for a night of LB spit roasting and Party;)?
Im 40years old,St8, Aussie, 8/10 looks, 70kgs, Easy to hang with.
It will be a first time thing for me. 27th or 28th February.
So if your in a similar age group, NOT gay,fat,into children or sleazy, message me.
Im happy to pay 75%.
Thinking of a room at Nana Hotel.

#2 Gretsch5555

Gretsch5555
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:40 AM

Sorry, thought my fist post was deleted when my phone crashed. I wrote another one this morning. 2 post, same content.......my bad

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 12:53 AM

Your duplicate post was deleted - no need to be anxious and rushed. Pai and Sasha were still at Charades in December. I dropped in to check out the lb bars at the end of December and spotted them both.

As for attitude - Sasha has had many positive reviews, and so has Pai - but Pai has been reported as a bit more business like. Of course it also depends on how you treat them. If you are polite and respectful, odds are good you will have a better experience than if you are rude and condescending. There is also the chemistry factor that cannot be determined until you actually meet. If you have good chemistry, that makes the difference between a mind blowing encounter and a forgettable one.

:cnd:

#4 Gretsch5555

Gretsch5555
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 11:02 AM

Thanks for the reply.
Peace

#5 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 February 2016 - 04:21 AM

I was actually with both of these girls this past November and I thoroughly enjoyed them both. Both are good choices although I'm not sure Shasha would be a good choice for a newbie. She is a nice girl and accommodating in the room but she was a bit rough and aggressive and might be too much for a newbie. But if you do try her maybe you should mention it is your first time and ask her to go easy on you. Shasha was working Charades and looked great. I had wanted to try her for quite awhile and finally got my chance my last night in BKK. Pai was working both Charades and A Fairy Bar. She is a real sweetheart and probably a better choice for a newbie. She did not rush and after we were finished sexually, she stayed and gave me a long and very well done Thai massage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci