Pattaya Soi Buakhao.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Janus

Janus
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 01:56 PM

First time in Pattaya, just a short stop, before I headed on to Phuket. I stayed in Hotel Dania Soi Buakhao, from my window i could see a couple of bars on the other side of the road.

I went over to have a cold beer, got my beer a girl came ask if I wanted some company. No says I. I am only into ladyboys. No problem she says and call for a nice looking "girl" Charlot is her name.

I just had a long flight from Denmark so i didn't have any plan to bar fine anybody that night, so we had some drinks and just had a good time. I told her i would come back the next day and bar fine her. 

Next day around 9 pm I went over and she came up to me fast, got a lady drink puts her hand on my leg and starts moving it up to my cock, and gave me a soft massage. Ohh Boys did I get a hardon, I haven´t  had sex since last time I was in Thailand. Nearly 2 eyers  with out sex I am only into Ladyboys.

She ask me if I still wanted to bar fine her. I ask her if she could get hard and had power, she says yes. I told her I wanted to suck her and she should suck me at the same time. Ok she says but I not have sex long time, so me make big load. Wow sweet music in my ears.

We agreed 1000 Bath for her short time and 300 bar fine. I ask her if she had her id cart with her, yes no problem. We went over to the hotel, I did not know if the hotel was Ladyboy friendly, but no problems, so we went to my room.

We went in the shower together, after a very fast shower I did not use any soap on her. A cock shall taste of cock, not soap. She got hard fast, nice cock, over thai size. Went to bed and the sucking began.

She loved when i took her deep throat, and let my lips work hard on the head, she had a lovely wet and hungry mouth.

I don´t know how long it took before she was crying. I come now, and did she come in my mouth and face. I was in heaven and came with a big bang when i was sucking her clean. Not the last time i bar fine her.

I am in Phuket now, but I will be back. :yumm:

• duke007, goodenough, Surin Nix and 1 other like this

#2 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 12:57 AM

Great start Janus,  :) , please keep us informed how you get on  ;)

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci