Apartments around Cebu city?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 09:22 PM

I'll be spending a couple, maybe three, months in Cebu.  I guess an apartment near SM is best, based on reading the reports on here, but does anyone have a recommendation of a good place?

and if not, how about the security, in general, there in Cebu. Is it just stupid to go with a stand-alone apartment/house downtown instead of a complex with guards and cameras? 

#2 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 03:08 PM

I would guess you'd rather be around the Ayala Mall, not SM, if you're looking for LBs.   As for security, I don't know anything about renting rooms for a few months, but I've always felt safe in downtown Cebu.

• veveron likes this
Actually living the dream.

#3 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 03:30 PM

I would guess you'd rather be around the Ayala Mall, not SM, if you're looking for LBs.   As for security, I don't know anything about renting rooms for a few months, but I've always felt safe in downtown Cebu.

Thank you, it's nice to know the security situation isn't extremely bad.

#4 vindvik

vindvik
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 05:32 AM

I stayed, in Cebu City, and find Mango Park Hotel ok! Clean room, Pool on top and nicely located.  

#5 Asian_Prince

Asian_Prince
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 16 May 2016 - 02:06 AM

@Veveron

You can try AirBNB , Cebu and see if you can find any luck , i will advice you if it`s possible to Always look for a place that has a security , good luck with your search.......

https://www.airbnb.n...?s_tag=5nST1nUk

Greetz , Asian_Prince

https://www.youtube....er/MrStealth009 ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

#6 guysnightlife

guysnightlife
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 11:58 AM

what is your budget?  IT park is the place to be

can get a room at la guardia flats 1 or la guardia flats 2 in the 20-25k a month range

For more talk on ladyboys, hookers, and travel check out http://guysnightlife.com

And for all things trans visit LadyboyWiki.com

#7 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 01:16 PM

Almost two years ago now. Wow, how the time goes. Just an update on what happen, I stayed at 1000 peso a night hotels, Pillows and Metro Park hotel in Lahug, later I walked around to high rise condos and called numbers on their bulletin boards. Got a place near to Ayala for 18k a month. Month to month, furnished, balcony, pool, washer, kitchen. Worked out ok. Have been told there are cheaper places over on Mactan.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci