How about a trip report?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:03 AM

I'm in a funny situation right now, and just thought it would be hilarious to make the group of trained monkeys I'm ordering around even more uncomfortable by posting something on this wonderful site.

Anyway, I read a lot of trip reports before going the first time and some of the general impressions I got were off compared with being on the ground. YMMV but here is one gripe, (got a week of waiting around this time so maybe I'll fill it up with posts if anyone is interested.)

And some pics too, or the report is boring and the monkeys won't be nearly as uncomfortable.

1st complaint; Pattaya isn't a town of whores who try to pull you into a bar for sex. It largely closes up at 4am till 4pm and walking down beach road you might not even know they were hookers unless someone told you. Disappointed, I was expecting more. I walk everywhere in Patts, and it's a let down every time being largely ignored, lbs are often an exception to this

Attached File  IMAG0416.jpg   123.14KB   25 downloads

So last trip Dec-Jan, first night, got pleasantly fooled by this ladyboy on soi 7. Thought she was a gg (50/50 wasn't sure, which was also a turn on) during the drinks, headed out after a few since the gg I went there to see was leaving with another monger. So wasn't sure right up to the point of stripping her down to her panties and I kept her facing away, even with her bare ass in my face wasn't 100%, turned her around eager to be surprised one way or another.  Acted shocked and disgusted, and she bought it, for some reason, I know I must have been smiling.  Her excuses for not telling me was that I told her I wanted her ass in the bar, so she thought I was ok with ladyboys.  Nuh-uh girl, I only mentioned that I wanted your ass in the stairway of the condo, (I like walking taking 1 flight of stair before hitting the elevators to kiss, grope, strip, or get them to such, ladyboys will often get on their knees but I’ve never had a gg give me head there though.) Kept up the act and started acting more angry…because I’m a dick.  Then told her she could stay and get her money, but only if… long list of demands, she said Yes, long, kinky night of work. 

Attached File  060.JPG   513.04KB   17 downloads

Next afternoon we got up, I snapped some pics, took a shower and she's right back to sleep. Too much exercise? maybe she drank too much? What else could it be? LOL

Damn it, we're up, wrote too long, will post more if anyone gives a damn.

• duke007, puktuk, batman4ever and 3 others like this

#2 LBfunLB

LBfunLB
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:19 AM

More report and pics.  :D

#3 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:23 AM

Another day, and more down time, been waiting longer today.  I should really call this three rambling trips reports combined into one.

So anyway, after the first nights in Patts with the lb from soi 7, the next few were spent on ggs.

I'll skip those and get back to next couple of LBs, one was a recommendation from a friend off wechat the other sort of half off here half from Thaifriendly. The interesting thing is that price per passion their requested amounts should be reversed.

Funny, I just got out of conversation about this same thing only on real estate and quality vs location, (ie quality doesn't matter just advertising/locations). Anyway the first was a lb I wanted to meet and was glad to head across the street to 69 bar for a few drinks to say hi.

Attached File  IMAG0467.jpg   488.23KB   13 downloads

Great girl, friendly but professional, short time only. Our styles just didn't click I guess. So she wanted to go soon.  I joked around with the price a little, just being silly, but obviously a mistake, it was not appreciated. Apparently, she has customers come down from bkk who give 5k. Great, but that's the reason I don't stay in bkk.  

Speaking of bkk I wanted to stay 2 days there at first to meet up some ggs and this lb:

Attached File  mmexport1417671397985.jpg   39.29KB   13 downloads

Fern, Fang, something like that, only saw her once by accident during back during curfew she was walking up soi 4, thought she was an 18-19 gg, and saw her stop a random guy and talk. To date the only LB I've run after, turns out she's quite popular with the local expats so someone on here must have taken her, I'd bet.  Anyway, very fun fuck if you are a top and like it wild, no interest to bottoms, I'd wager, smallest cock I've ever seen first hand, only does ST.

Couldn't stay in bkk at first because SF was hit by the floods in early Dec, and my whole itenirary was bumped by two days. I mean it didn't have to be if I wanted to fly econ but that leads me to my 2nd observation that reading forums didn't prepare me for....

Complaint 2: The goddamn 30 hour plane ride.

Spending the last decade working 14-20 hours each day every day at a desk, and being well over 6ft did not prepare me well for the hell of 30 hours total and 22 hours of flight time riding in the back of United aircraft. Of all the memories I have about ANY trip to Thailand that first flight scheduleis the worst, indelibly burned into my psyche. Never in my life have I been through so much pain, mostly the next day after that goddamn plane ride was over.

I realized my mistake during the first 12 hour segment, and tried to change things in Narita, that it was the first time I witness the excessive apologies and politeness in Japan that I had only read about before. But that's off topic, once I got to bkk I planned to stay near Swampy, a place called Thong Ta, ok place, had a shuttle ready so I went with them. I remember thinking the room was the price of a cab tip back home. Next morning woke up, took a few steps, collapsed, must have been a slip disc, strained muscle, something. Couldn’t move for the next 24 hours, first major health problem in my life, nice way to start a trip.  Had a stupidly hard time extending the room, could move a little after a day so back to swampy then took a cab to PBR. Driver was way too happy with the tip, should have tipped me off right then my spending needed to be adjusted. First week in Pattaya I was hobbling around like an 80 years old guy, which made me blend right in.

Aussies have it easy, Brits even, they only have to do half what I'm in for, living in a time zone almost exactly 12 hours different from bkk. Now I've changed things up enough so that it is bearable

Lessons I learned that first week: 1. Flights over 6 hours stay the fuck out of the econ section (and try to stay away from United altogether).

2. Hotels and the whole lb/gg friendly, asked about so much on forums, doesn't matter if you rent a condo, staying over a month, rent a condo/apt/room whatever.

Seems like I was talking about a LB at some point, oh yeah, this girl, same night. 500baht LT, great recommendation from a friend, up for anything, very submissive bottom, probably could top too I remember her being medium/big, (at this point I was still a bit shy of just taking pics during sex) often on wechat, lives over in Jomtien.

Attached File  IMAG0478_1.jpg   54.02KB   9 downloads

This posts looks long better stop here.

• duke007, Metropolis, jaybee111 and 2 others like this

#4 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 07:21 AM

Another day, same situation, but no sleep last night so not going to type much and go on and on about and some insignificant detail. So here's a bunch of pics of Kim, see her every time I go and she was happy this time, droped to her knees as soon as the door was closed. Met off Thai Friendly, also works soi Honey in massage, I think.   First pic was when I met her at 18. Somewhat higher price than the average 1000, 2500, but for a rough top she's... quite satisfactory.

Incredible really.  Recommended her to a friend I chat with about the hobby, he's got a cock like a fucking support pole, most LBs, certainly the thin ones like her have trouble taking a pounding with that for more than a few mins, She had no trouble staying the night, which surprised him.

It surprised her when I had her come by two days later and did a snarky fortune teller act like I could tell the size of the last cock who fucked her just by fingering her ass, and then how big the guy was, and what he looked like...and then what his name was, (here she caught on). Only I was wrong, he wasn't the last guy who had her, 3 other customers over two days, popular girl.

Some pics are very misleading, which I sometimes find out, her's however are spot on. Used to be very slim femme looking, still in good shape, one of the most submissive bottoms I've taken, the rougher the sex the more likely she will come while she's being fucked, no hand work needed, but i think she could top too, her med-large 7" cock with a strong curve (from all those years tucking it in) always gets hard.

Couple years ago

Attached File  img_106.jpg   300.5KB   11 downloads

December

Attached File  IMAG0503.jpg   178.05KB   11 downloads

Attached File  IMAG0506.jpg   169.84KB   10 downloads

damn HTC and that purple low light problem

Attached File  IMAG0512.jpg   91.02KB   19 downloads

massage or salon never got it straight, maybe both.

Attached File  064.jpg   75.39KB   10 downloads

Starting to hate posting here, reminds me just how much better life is over there, compared to months more of sleeping alone for about 4 hours a night, little time for food, and being surrounded by people who either hate me, want my job, or are competitors.  Don't think I'm quite ready to take a 95% pay cut yet and start teaching English though.

• tmcuts, batman4ever, jaybee111 and 2 others like this

#5 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:51 AM

As the days go by, maybe just a short one today, not sure about posting pics based on what I'm going to say.

Thai Friendly and wechat were great, good, ok, sort of ok tools. Just fucking depends. All the girls above were hot, or at least passable, (to my eyes, YMMV), some were off wechat and Thai Friendly, there were other good ones too, maybe I'll get around to posting about later, but I got a fair share of dudes in dresses at the door too. 

Hate to mention names, so I won't, or locations, most worked bars also, but I haven't really developed any good strategy to weed them out.

I never just took one look and shut the door, but I thought about it a few times. Would have saved 500 baht each time. Telling them you don't know what they're talking about, and they must have the wrong address might be a viable strategy. I'm not quite that much of a dick yet though.

Always agreed on ST before meeting just in case, for all the manliest girls I keep ST short and to sucking only, all but one wanted to be fucked, no way I could stay up staring at a girl huskier than me, so I just kept face fucking them till I shot and that's a good enough excuse for not continuing.

Sometimes they don't want to leave (pretty standard for LBs, one of the reasons I like them over gg), just chatting for awhile can be ok, but I stopped that after one girl wanted another go after we had talked. For the very obstanate ones just getting dressed to go to a meeting, or telling them your girlfriend is coming back always worked.

Pics don't mean much, the biggest and manliest girl looked like a 90 pound schoolgirl in her pic.

Age doesn't mean much, that same girl was 18, but she could easily bench press three thin 25yo model looking LBs.

Location and recommendations don't mean much, one worked at Sensations and has gotten some high praise here in the past. I'll just have to put that down to most of the guys off here wanting tops, and willing to overlook everything else if the girl is a good top with a long tool.

• jfrank likes this

#6 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:28 AM

Another day, same situation, but no sleep last night so not going to type much and go on and on about and some insignificant detail. So here's a bunch of pics of Kim, see her every time I go and she was happy this time, droped to her knees as soon as the door was closed. Met off Thai Friendly, also works soi Honey in massage, I think.   First pic was when I met her at 18. Somewhat higher price than the average 1000, 2500, but for a rough top she's... quite satisfactory.

attachicon.gifIMAG0512.jpg

massage or salon never got it straight, maybe both.

Its attached to Tuy Bar on soi Honey

Attached Files

• Attached File  tuy1.jpg   130.99KB   12 downloads
  • Attached File  tuy.jpg   123.64KB   7 downloads

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#7 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 12:51 PM

Its attached to Tuy Bar on soi Honey

Really? wow, and I used to go to that bar often, if it was the one with the massive pool table jammed in that little space.

#8 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:15 AM

Getting a suprising amount of good contacts from Cebu. Hard to judge from pics, as I said before, but easier to judge on cam.

Everything I've heard about Cebu is pretty bad, worse than Angeles. But it really hinges on if I can find an apt there that will do just 1 or 2 month rent.

#9 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:56 AM

In your favour: you started a thread in Trip Reports.

Against: you're not a native english speaker. This is one of the most incomprehensible reports i've ever read. 

• JustSumGai and Torques Hit like this

#10 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 08:12 PM

One of the better finds off wechat was a girl who didn't work bar and didn't want her face posted anywhere, but didn't mind if I posted some of the pics she sent of herself showing off otherwise.

Attached File  mmexport1421300712827.jpg   36.88KB   9 downloads

Attached File  mmexport1421300719979.jpg   39.24KB   8 downloads

Lao girl, passion all the time, could go all day and night despite being way too tight (obviously not a bargirl recently), she didn't want to leave like ~80% of ladyboys, went nuts when I took her to a film. Nearly went down on me twice during. She would have too, except some bloke and his thai gf sat right beside us. Holy shit was he uncomfortable. Before he sat down he wanted to move a couple seats, (only 4 people in the whole place) but his girl kept bitching on and on that it was the wrong seat. That poor pussy whipped guy.  (Not the first time I've noticed that, what is the Thai obsession with sitting in the exact seat at a movie?, it isn't a flight, it's a nearly empty theater).

Had her come over 2 or 3 times, 500 first time (she didn't want money, but like to keep it to business) moved it up to 1000, LT.  She texted more than any other ladyboy and really pushed for the girlfriend, boyfriend thing, not complaining, wish more would try that, it's fun. That's another thing I was prepared for before traveling here, and it really never happened except from a handfull of ladyboys, never had a gg bargirl try it.  Quite the let down.

She claimed not to have a boyfriend for 5 months, and before that, not to have been with a guy for almost 2 years. Now, every bar gg and lb says stuff like that. Of course when a gg bargirl says that it really means she has at least 1 thai boyfriend and 2-6 sponsors. With ladyboys it's harder to gauge, occasionally I believe them. Might be simply because they don't get taken out as often.

Which is another reason I tend to end up with LBs. When I'm Patts I'm still working and that means working on US eastern time so I don't get to head out till late.  Despite claims otherwise patts is almost completely closed up for action by 6am, but even if the time is nearing 4am, on soi 7 or 8 the LB bars might still have half or more staff and the mix bars will only have the LB staff there.

My reason for asking how many boyfriends and customers they are going with is kink, prefer hardcore slut attitudes, so I'm looking for the reverse answer most guys want to hear, I guess. It can get interesting teasing the real answer out of them, but gg loosen up when they know what you want, LBs tend to stick with their first story.

• jfrank likes this

#11 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:57 PM

Femme boy/lb from coconut bar, standing around soi 13/1, I think, early Jan.. Thought she was a gg at first except for the face up close and the dress. Not shy on the street, but was shy about pics, didn't want her face shown. Worked in some bar, over near the VC area, but I don't remember which she said. Small cock that couldn't get hard, from hormones supposedly, didn't matter to me.  Nice enough girl, cute, but not much passion.

Attached File  053.JPG   37.43KB   10 downloads

Attached File  054.JPG   36.5KB   7 downloads

Overall I've stayed in Thailand 14 months and PH for a bit more than 1. Flights and hotels to apartments were the easy things to change up, but despite reading the forums I never really got the point of haggling the prices too much.  Experience has helped over just reading though. So my spending on the girls, lb, gg, whichever, has been a major change. It hasn't been forced on me, but it’s been a matter of pride. 

Really clicked one morning at a bar on soi 7.  Had been talking to another customer there (extremely rare for me, but he was in the same industry) as the sun started to come up he ended up taking a gg and ladyboy for about 1/2 of what I would expect (not sure how well an impromptu paring like that was going to go down in the room, but that's not the point) his bar bill was also about 1/5 of mine. It was a, what the fuck am I doing, moment. He was about 20 years older than me, and judging from his level and date of retirement he was probably 30 times richer than me, and at the end of the day he taking two for less than half what I would have paid and without buying one drink for the girls.

Not the most important lesson I learned, but it still has held true so far, that spending more doesn’t really get you more.

Since I quit doing it though, one downside has been the few girls who remember me giving them more. So, if you give them more one time they might refuse to drop to the usual rate the next time. Even if it means no customer that night.  Had that happen twice during low season, June or July I think to be exact, also both in the made in Thailand bar area, now that I think about it, but at different bars. Neither would go for less than 5k, time was about 12am~2am.

#12 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:07 PM

veveron, thanks for sharing your trip report. It's interesting to hear your experience re: expenses. It truly is amazing how well lbs can remember, so you're right, if you paid a higher rate before, the lb will never forget!

:cnd:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci