5 girls in 6 nights and counting...

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 surfcat69

surfcat69
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 11:42 AM

I'll write a more detailed report later but it been a great trip so far.

3 days in Bangkok; met with stunning Balloon from Cascades, and Beam from Check-in bar which is highly recommended.

2 days in Pattaya with June from Baby Boom, she is a real sweet girl in every way, then Nancy from LaBamba--wow! Unreal what she has:).

Now in Phuket and took home May from Soi Croc, sexiest girl. She has long tan legs and real jet black hair down to her perfect butt. And she seems love her job.

The party last night at C&D was a blast, lots of sexy ladyboys, a great show, and always a good time.

Average I am paying is 1500- 2,000B plus 500bf. I had the best time with May spent all if Xmas eve and Xmas morning.
  • Surin Nix and JustSumGai like this

#2 surfcat69

surfcat69
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 01:54 PM

Sorry June from Baby Boom was the one I spent Xmas with. I'm getting my months mixed up. :) She is my fav, but all great.
  • Surin Nix likes this

#3 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 02:12 PM

surfcat69, good to hear your trip is going well! Looking forward to more details later.

:cnd:

#4 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 05:55 PM

How about some pics surf cat? Sounds great! Enjoy.
Nix

#5 surfcat69

surfcat69
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 December 2014 - 06:09 PM

I have never been on to ask for photos, it always feels a bit voyeuristic. Maybe I should ask.
  • goodenough likes this

#6 manpower

manpower
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:14 AM

Your on fire son.

#7 surfcat69

surfcat69
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 01:14 PM

I actually had an unpleasant experience last night at Soi Croc. It was kind of my fault as I was being dumb about the whole thing. So I decided to take this very pretty face with long legs and kind of blondish long hair and pay her bf which I already think is not supposed to be. Then after we get to my room things are going well, although she was a bit rushed. I decide I want her to stay the night so of course its more then the 1500 so I told her I would give her 3 for all night (my 1st mistake). It was about 11pm now, and she asked if I wanted to go to a disco with her. I thought what the hell I'm on vacation. (my 2nd mistake). The disco didn't cost me much more than a few hundred baht and she bought bottle service with her money and then her friends started showing up and I didn't end up getting out of there until 6am. We then went back to the room, and this girl flat out passes out on me. This morning (around 10am) she said she didn't feel well and needed to leave but still wanted the 3,000 because she stayed out with me all night and payed for drinks. I said I would give here. I didn't feel like to make problems with the girl so I payed her and chalked it up as a learning experience. In short, I spent about 5,000b to be in a disco all night and have her pass out and leave a few hours later. Oh well, shit happens.
  • tanewi likes this

#8 surfcat69

surfcat69
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:01 PM

In case anyone is wondering the girls name, she told me 2 times, but her English was bad, and for the life of me I couldn't understand her name. She is young, new I think to the bar scene, has a pretty face and long toned legs. She is a bit white skinned and has her hair died dirty blonde. No boob job yet. She had blue contacts and braces which for some reason turned me on. She said she was from Chaing Mai but who knows. Pretty girl and seemed sweet and innocent which is why I bf her. ;) Just didn't work out to say the least.

#9 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:07 PM

Sorry to hear that had a bad experience with your latest lb. Learning the by experience is sometimes the best way. Hopefully the rest of your trip goes well!

:cnd:

#10 surfcat69

surfcat69
  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 02:24 PM

I have been back in BKK for a week and had a great time with Alissa from Cockatoo to end my trip. She was alot of fun and has a huge curved cock. Also really pretty face. She was possibly the best on my trip. I also had Nit from Charades she's sexy as hell. Super long legs and tight body and also a big one. I guess I like em' that way....😊 I finally check off a few from my list including Nancy, Balloon, Alissa, and Nit. Be back in March for a 5 day trip and repeat.
  • JustSumGai and jaybee111 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci