• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 topcat72m

topcat72m
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 03:45 AM

Hi all.

I'm going to be in Cebu in November. Has anyone got any tips for a first time traveller.

I'm going to be there a while so I will not be in a huge hurry.

#2 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 12:16 PM

I know there are some ladyboy clubs there, but I'm not sure where.  I'll ask Angel if she knows some, and get back to you.  (She's out shopping now, of course. :D )  I know that the outside food court area (outside of Bo's Coffee) at the Ayala Mall always has its fair share of LBs, day and night.).

Actually living the dream.

#3 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 05:21 PM

According to Angel, as far as she knows, there are no clubs or bars exclusively for ladyboys as there are in LOS, but she said that there are a lot of clubs around Mango Square that are frequented by LBs.  I hope that helps.  I'm sure there are other guys on the Forum that know more about the situation.

Actually living the dream.

#4 topcat72m

topcat72m
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:33 PM

Thanks Macman.

#5 fanihi

fanihi
  • Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:04 AM

Last time I was in Cebu [several years ago] I stayed at the Marriott. There  was a sort of park and green area that connected to the Ayala Mall [I think it was Ayala]. When I walked over there I was hit on immediately by both LB's and GG's. They were very plentiful and reasonably priced. Don't buy the first kitty you see, cause they get better the further you go!!

By the way Marriott was very user friendly in those days.

• topcat72m likes this

#6 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:20 PM

I haven't been to Cebu for a while and didn't have much luck there when I was in town. There are no doubt a lot of ladyboys there but it pays to line up your dates and get a few connections online (cam and dating sites), this isn't Angeles or Manila.

If you do find yourself in Cebu and stuck I was told to check out the Mango Avenue, Vudu, and Pump, and also a show bar called Flower Park, all of which were known to have a few ladyboy freelancers, plus the Ayala Mall..Not sure if this info is a bit outdated now.

• topcat72m likes this

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#7 topcat72m

topcat72m
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:38 PM

Thanks. Hopefully I'll be able to provide more up to date information in the not too distant future.

I have made contact with a couple of girls online so I have a place to start from.

#8 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:25 AM

Never been to Cebu but I was in puerto galera sabang for 4 months, lovely LBs, highly educated cost a lot less and more of a GFE (GF experience). Unfortunately I fell off a dirt bike, but there were 2 ex nurses (LBs) to look after me. I was really impressed with their education. Mind you the 3somes were not bad either :) . Even tried a a fit GG when I was too drunk :(

P.S. Use the friends network to your advantage, the nurses introduced me to their slim, gorgeous friend :) who I ended up staying with for the rest of my stay

JF

#9 Spartan45

Spartan45
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 01:36 AM

Mango square after 12 is full of lbs, very nice but be careful, some are known to rip off items in your room. Try the dating sites, dateinasia, some others, most nice ones work that site. Alcohology and j street at mango square attracts them. Ayala mall is full of them day/night looking for customers.
  • topcat72m likes this

#10 topcat72m

topcat72m
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:01 PM

I'll be sure to check out Mango Square.

Thanks for the advice. Only 4 weeks left.

#11 diba

diba
  • Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:14 PM

good luck !

life is only so long,

#12 topcat72m

topcat72m
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 12:56 AM

Sorry for not getting back sooner. A bit more up to date info.

The best and easiest way to get connected is online. During the day time there are many outside Bo's coffee and TGIs in the terraces in Ayala mall. If you are going to Cebu you will be shown where it is.

At night you will find many hanging out in Mango square. Or more to the point they will find you. Just take a seat at J Ave bar. You will see many coming and going. Don't go inside the club as most LB are not permitted to go in.

I met Angel BTW. She is a lovely girl and very helpful.
  • youngroy33 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci