As days go by...

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#25 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:10 AM

Bet you're glad the Chiang Mai section of your holiday is over, Batters?

• batman4ever likes this

#26 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 06:52 AM

Sorry to hear of your bad experience at he Centara Duangtawan Batman, I've stayed there quite a few times and never got a bad room, infact been upgraded on a couple of occasions. One time the receptionist told me it was here birthday and she would upgrade me to the club floor if I sang "Happy Birthday" to her! Of course I obliged. :cheer:

When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#27 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:36 PM

Bet you're glad the Chiang Mai section of your holiday is over, Batters?

trust me i am...didnt know that Oh`s Family had changed location from Loei to CM... :wacko: so that was another expence even it was small this time :)

only highlight on this stint was the visits to Marina  and shamrock bar, even that they closed up around midnight :wacko:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#28 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 02 July 2014 - 12:23 PM

So we are in Pattaya now, trying to catch up with all the diff. LB-bars especially the new one 69 bar( see their bar-tread) so it have been a lot of barhopping from place to place trying to grab some Photos for the forum :)

days just seems to float together, but i really enjoys it, and especially my Hotel ( LK metropole) is great :clapclap:

the rooms are just perfect as you can see in the pictures :harhar:

Attached Files

• Attached File  003.jpg   65.65KB   3 downloads
  • Attached File  004.jpg   53.06KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  006.jpg   57.1KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  008.jpg   54.69KB   1 downloads

• duke007, MrDragon, dixon cox and 3 others like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#29 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:31 PM

Oh dear batters :)

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#30 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:47 PM

the rooms are just perfect as you can see in the pictures :harhar:

What room ?????  :D  :D  :D

Cheers DK

• duke007 likes this
Oh so happy when in LOS

#31 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:20 AM

so it was 8 really nice days in Pattaya, had a lot of fun going around all the bars trying to grab some pics for you guys :)

The LK metropole is a Fucking great hotel :notworthy: and its in a perfect location for almost all the bars :)

Last night in Pattaya we started early in Fantasy lounge...then hitting 69 bar...before finally having a bell-ringing party at Lita bar where my bin was around 8k :mrgreen:

couple of days before departure me and Oh was sitting around noon in a small bar outside the hotel and one of the motorbike drivers told us he also had a car and would be happy to drive us to Bkk...he was a nice guy and he was very polite to Oh so i thought okay...we just book him...

He was indeed nice...but FFS i bet he NEVER have been to BKK before :wacko:...it took 3,5 hour...and then i gave up and asked to just stop and hand out our luggage as we had been driving around inside Bkk for more than an hour :wacko:

then we jumped in a local taxi WHO could only take us some of the way due to some contruction Work in soi 5 so the last bit was done by one of the old tuk-tuks... :argh:

• Teppis likes this

#32 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 10:26 AM

But every cloud has its silver-lining and mine was that one of my old friends from here had mailed me he was in Bkk, so we met up in Big dogs at 9 watching the parade and sharing a few beers before hitting the bars, started up in Obsession before hitting Cascade...after that we went to Check-in bar and it was great to share some beers :clapclap:

• MrDragon and Surin Nix like this

#33 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

The days in Bkk went fast...too fast i will say, but i guess its always like this when the end of your Holiday is knocking at your door :wacko:

Went to see so many bars as possible, and it was great to meet up with "Davetherave" as it made it possible to take a shitload of pics in Cascade/Charade without any pestering for drinks...Thanx Dave :notworthy:

Also met up with Surin-nix and we spent some nice evenings together :clapclap:

Took Oh shopping at chatuchak as it was a weekend, but to my VERY big surprice she only wanted to stay there for an hour :mrgreen:

But planning with Thais certainly demands some patience.... :wacko: all my flight-tickets were bought from home...but the day before i had to go back...and Oh had to fly to Phuket...she told me she wanted to stay in BKK for a while as she could borrow Junes Apartment where Pollar from Phuket also were staying...so that was one wasted flight-ticket :rolleyes:

have been telling Oh about some "plans" i have to relocate to Thailand for a year while studying "remote" by internet (an option we have in my country 8)) while they pay me for doing it...they dont pay much...like 35k a month, so i recon i need a year more of hard Work saving up some Money as i want to have a budget around 90-100k a month. so she did surprice me after i came back home when she told me she would try find a regular job.... :ph34r:

Well lets see how that goes, i would be happy if she really do get a normal job, as she has to learn there will be a day when she cant Work in a bar anymore...

have been giving it some thoughts about where to stay if i can do this, and proberly Phuket will be a main "hub" and from there...take a month off some times to stay in Pattaya,Chiang mai, huahin,and Bkk ;)

will have to apply for an edu-visa so i have to learn Thai as well so i dont have to go for visa-runs...but so far...its only 50/50 and i have to save up some Money first 8)

• Josh69, dixon cox, Nick Bullseye and 4 others like this

#34 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 10 August 2014 - 05:59 PM

Been home now for a month, and it seems the work-options has never been better, did almost 400 hours of Work in just 30 days :wacko:

The good part of that is offcourse that Money rolls in, and for every month like this my plan becomes more realistic 8)

Offcourse iam following the situation regarding visa crack-Downs on the ED visa front,but as iam really wants to learn to speak Thai i should be okay ;)

Guess i will have to spend 3-4 hour every day on my "real" study...and then about 2 hour per day with the Thai so lets say ill be studying for about 6 hour/day....and maybe 1-2 hour on the forum/Pictures...then my days should seem to be okay, and i shouldnt be bored :)

will also spent some time everyday go shopping my own food i will make at home so all-in-all it should Work out :rock:

Oh is still in Bkk...she has some appointments now regarding work-options...so iam excited to see if she makes it :love:

but no doubt it will be a different experience to stay for such a long time...and also on a budget that is way lower than my holiday-budget :mrgreen:

• Surin Nix likes this

#35 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:38 PM

batman4ever, once you become fluent in Thai, there's a possibility that you may be able to teach or even consult in your health care profession. That could be an option as well, but you would have to get registered, etc. All the best with your plans! :cheers:

:cnd:

#36 jfrank

jfrank
  • Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 03:12 AM

Only 4 hours per week (2 classes each 2 hours) for Ed Visa :), I got the visa from Vientiane, because the language school thought it would be a better option than Sydney!

Been home now for a month, and it seems the work-options has never been better, did almost 400 hours of Work in just 30 days :wacko:

The good part of that is offcourse that Money rolls in, and for every month like this my plan becomes more realistic 8)

Offcourse iam following the situation regarding visa crack-Downs on the ED visa front,but as iam really wants to learn to speak Thai i should be okay ;)

Guess i will have to spend 3-4 hour every day on my "real" study...and then about 2 hour per day with the Thai so lets say ill be studying for about 6 hour/day....and maybe 1-2 hour on the forum/Pictures...then my days should seem to be okay, and i shouldnt be bored :)

will also spent some time everyday go shopping my own food i will make at home so all-in-all it should Work out :rock:

Oh is still in Bkk...she has some appointments now regarding work-options...so iam excited to see if she makes it :love:

but no doubt it will be a different experience to stay for such a long time...and also on a budget that is way lower than my holiday-budget :mrgreen:

• Surin Nix likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci