42 replies to this topic

#13 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:27 AM

a Little... :mrgreen:

but she got the point i think 8)

So in the evening we were invited by Big peter to dinner at top of the Royal Paradise Hotel in the chinese restaurent :rock:

guess i never seen such an orgie of food as we was served :clapclap: we were 7 people but there must have been food for  14 8)

ofcourse i was dressed apropiate which later came to a lot of funny comments from the girls of C&D WHO is use to see me in a more "casual tourist outfit" :mrgreen:

Today it seems we will hit the Beach if we can wake up the girls :whistle:

Very smart too!  So much better than your normal cross between Chelsea supporter and australian backpacker look.

• batman4ever likes this

#14 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:54 AM

After all the remarks iwe got that night from the girls i returned last night to my usual chelsea-tourist look :) cant have that iam the only hansume guy in the bar :D

England might dropped out of the WC last night...but iam quite sure that a certain Barowner will smile ALL the way to the bank today... the BAR was packed with drinks flying around to the girls :clapclap: thanx to all the Guys making it a GREAT evening :rock:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#15 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:59 AM

Daytime was fun as well, took 7 ladyboys to the Beach....always funny how we seems to attract attension :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  037.jpg   36.35KB   3 downloads
  • Attached File  038.jpg   47.25KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  043.jpg   80.05KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  044.jpg   79.51KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  045.jpg   72.41KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  046.jpg   73.12KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  047.jpg   74.08KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  048.jpg   70KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  084.jpg   58.79KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  087.jpg   118.13KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  085.jpg   103.92KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  086.jpg   104.35KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  088.jpg   94.67KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  089.jpg   104.94KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  091.jpg   94.42KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  092.jpg   91.94KB   1 downloads

• jaybee111 and ratos like this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#16 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:22 PM

Daytime was fun as well, took 7 ladyboys to the Beach....always funny how we seems to attract attension :D

You won, Batman. With Johnny we took only 5 to Laem Singh Beach in May 2010.  :D

Nick Bullseye

#17 anicon

anicon
  • Members
  • 200 posts
  • LocationBigfoot Country

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:38 PM

the sun gods must be smiling on you Batters with that nice weather you're having there now, in Manila we're getting thunderstorms all week.. looks like nice surf there too!

.. not young enough to know everything & not old enough to have done everything!

#18 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:05 PM

Lovely photos of lovelies.
Lucky to have a sunny day Batman.

#19 worldtourist67

worldtourist67
  • Members
  • 482 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:24 PM

No hope of spotting these mermaids when snorkeling. Wish I had taken up photography as a hobby instead.

#20 ratos

ratos
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:27 AM

Already when you walk around with one ,you attract a lot of attension, but with 7! o yes i can imagine how is look like :-)

#21 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:31 AM

just woke up after an fantastic night :cheer: :cheer: the girls looked stunning and the bar was rocking already from 10, my last day and night in Phuket, tomorrow we hit Chiang mai, where we are going to meet Oh`s mother and father....god know what that will cost me this time :whistle:

Lita is over here as well at the moment, and it fells funny to see her in C&D :mrgreen:

also Lek from old 131 came by to say happy birthday to Oh :clapclap:as well did a lot of the Tootsie girls, and Alexander bar :rock: Boat bar came as well to make an extra cabaret, so the real tourist got some extra entertainment as well...

Pictures to follow when i get them downloaded ;)

• ratos likes this

#22 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:05 AM

So...Chiang mai Chiang mai...what can i say....first the hotel...what a bloody disaster...have booked what supposed to be a 4 star hotel named Centara duantawang, but we just put our suitcases when we arrived so Oh could go visit Family...came back quite late and realised after a while that the bloody aircon were just a joke...it hardly cooled Down the room 2-3 degrees :wacko: but i just wanted my shower and a nap before heading out for the night, but after an hour or so after the nap it was still shite....

Went Down to the reception telling them that i wanted them to fix it ASAP as iknew know iwould sleep bad if the aircon didnt Work..

Them... Solly mister, we have engineer look at it tomorrow..

Me... you better fix it then or i bloody want another room...

NeXT day after a bad sleep they call me...okay can we come fix now...told them to wait an hour due to a sleeping prinsess in bed... after an hour Oh and me went to the swimmingpool for a long time, and before i knew it...it was almost evening Again and guess what...the aircon wasnt fixed....they might succeed it pressing 1-2 degree more out of it...but in no way a satisfiing result... at this time i didnt even bother anymore to go reception Again as i know it would be to late for the engineer to be there...so i emailed Asiarooms where i booked the room...didnt get an answer before i was in Pattaya, where they wanted some futher information which i then emailed them back with...havent got an answer yet to that...but iam certainly not done with them yet...niether with the hotel 8)

#23 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:20 AM

Well, at least you have a nice new T-shirt.
  • MrDragon likes this
Nix

#24 Rollo

Rollo
  • Members
  • 337 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:46 PM

well....at least you are in Thailand..... :D

• larrylarry, MrDragon and Surin Nix like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci