• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#25 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:46 PM

After such a good night at Sensations and an even better overnight with Owe, I started regretting my decision to go back to Bangkok but it was what it was. I walked into NEP and headed towards the back to Obsession but decided not to enter. I swung around and saw some very good looking ladies outside Voodoo and remembered they featured some post-op LB's. I went in for a beer and noticed the mamasan standing near to me. I asked her if they were LB's and she said "No. All ladies. I am the only ladyboy here. Owner does not like to have ladyboys". This surprised me but it may just be a ruse to not scare customers away. Some very nice eye-candy especially one named Sandy who was trying hard to get me to barifne her. Her English was excellent as she told me she was only half Thai; her mother is Thai and her father Australian. I was very tempted to take her and told her I may come back. I decided to check Temptations out. Some good talent there and several were having fun with some young Japanese guys, pulling the guys cocks out and pushing their tits in the guys faces. I just do not like the "in your face" with the ladies and customers across the way layout and it's too small for my liking so I finished my beer and left and headed up to Cascade. I must have been in a strange mood that night because I sat there over an hour trying to decide. No one jumped out for me. I finally decided to take Nice also known as Night. She is the front runner on the Cascade Girl of the Month poll for February. She was all smiles and very bubbly in the bar but it all changed once in the ST room. She plopped herself down on the bed and pulled her lady drink receipts from her bra to add up her earnings while motioning and saying "Shower. I shower earlier", which I suppose she did because she had been barfined earlier by a drunk little Japanese guy that would barfine a girl and the girl would come back 20 minutes later. He would come back in 10 minutes after that and would barfine another. He barfined 3 or 4 in the time I was there. Anyway, I showered and sat next to her and started playing with her tits, very nice and only 1 month old she said. Then she said "You not fuck me, OK? I have accident". WTF?!! She waits until now to tell me?! I said "what accident?" and she said "big farang fuck me too hard". I was pissed and wanted to say not my problem but I was a gentleman and continued playing with her. Then she gets a fucking text and stops to read it! This is not going well. When she was done reading I went down on her cock and she started getting hard then pulls out and starts wildly jerking saying "I want to cum!". I said "slow down, we just started!" I put her hand on my cock and she half heartedly played with it. I went down on her again and after a few minutes she did the same thing, jerking wildly saying "I want to cum!" I let her go thinking maybe after she cums she will pay more attention to me. She did squirt a very nice amount of cum in my hand. I hosed off in the toilet and when I came back to bed she says "finish? you go now?" and I said "no, not finished". Well if things weren't bad enough already she turns into a total starfish. Obviously the text she got was for something or someone her mind was on and she wanted to be done with me. After a few minutes I got frustrated and got up and showered. I paid her and she gives me a big smile and holds out her hand and says "Tip?". I said "fuck no, no tip!" and she whirls around and leaves. I should have barfined Sandy from Voodoo. Welcome back to Bangkok, jaybee!

#26 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 12:30 PM

When you start getting that vibe from them it is just not worth the anxiety, frustration and hassle to bring it to some sort of sucessuful encounter. Experience has taught me to just put the money on the bed and leave :D

• jaybee111 likes this

#27 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:43 PM

The next day, thinking about my disappointing session with Nice, I realized that since I was going to be heading into northern Thailand with my friend Pond tomorrow, that tonight may be my last chance to take a ladyboy this trip. I better make this one count and end on a good note. I had noticed ShaSha in Cascade most nights I was there. I have not taken her before because I think she is so good looking, sexy and well known that she intimidates me more than a little bit. I made up my mind that if she is there and available tonight, I would spend time with her on my last night. I got to Cascade about 10 PM and I was surprised how slow it was. Oh well, fewer customers more choices. I sat down and ordered a beer and took a look around, hoping to spot ShaSha. Nowhere in sight. About half way through my beer, in walks the gorgeous sexy Nay. She walks across in front of the the stage and we make eye contact. She does that hand motion, asking if I want to talk. I just smile as she walks past. "Damn, you dumb ass!" I think to myself. You just blew a golden opportunity to be with one of the most passable beautiful ladyboys ever! She walked by again going towards the door but I didn't see her until she was half way there. I ordered another beer and watched the girls dance. A short time later Nay walks by again and we make eye contact and I give her a big smile. She motions again and I nodded my head and said "yes"! I have to say that Nay is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met. She has superstar looks but she she is very down to earth, easy to talk to and just sweet as honey. She still lives with her family in Bangkok and is attending school so she doesn't work every night. So if you see her and want to spend time with her, grab her when you can. I paid her barfine and we went to my room at the Dynasty Inn. After she showered, she came to the bed wrapped in her towel. I unwrapped the towel to reveal her beautiful body and started playing with and sucking her gorgeous tits then moved my attention to her cock. She said "sorry, small cock" and I said "I don't care, it is beautiful and so are you!". I put her on her back and got between her legs and sucked that lovely little cock. It is rather small but makes it easy to take it all in and give a proper blow job. She started moaning and grabbing my head, encouraging me to keep going. She was obviously enjoying it, and so was I! After a bit her moans got louder and more often. Her body started to quiver and she says "I cum soon". I kept on going. Then her body tensed up, her thighs tightened around my head and she says "I cum! I cum!" and her body jerks in 3 big spasms as she has a big orgasm. There was no or very little ejaculate but there was no question that she came. I'm pretty sure she still takes hormones. I sucked a bit more then looked up into her beautiful smiling face. I asked "feel good?" and she said "Yes! Normal can't cum from sucking, hurts, use teeth but not you. You like professional, very good!" Well, where I come from, if someone calls you a cock sucker, it's usually not a good thing but if Nay thinks of me as a professional cock sucker, then I will take that as a huge compliment! I smiled and she smiled sweetly and said "now your turn" and she proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs I have had while I continued to play with her little cock. Her sucking and me playing with her cock made her hard again and after I came she asked me if I wanted her to cum again. Yes! Of course! She got on her knees and started stroking until she said "I cum!" and her body jerked in another spasm. This time she did shoot a small amount of clear cum onto my arm and chest. Then we just layed there on the bed and chatted a bit until she showered and went back to Cascade. Well, if I never take another ladyboy, Nay was the perfect last ladyboy to have. So sweet and beautiful and just a very good person with a good heart.

The next day I traveled north with Pond for my first time to northern Thailand to do some sightseeing. Chiang Mai, Pai and Chiang Rai. Weather was very nice and several degrees cooler than Bangkok and Pattaya. The nights cool down quite pleasantly and the mountains made me a bit homesick. The original plan was for me to spend the rest of my time, about 12 days, in the north but Pond didn't do much planning beforehand so we just played it by ear. Spent a couple days in Chiang Mai before heading to Pai for a couple days then to Chiang Rai. While in Chiang Rai, Pond got a call from a friend saying she found some work in Bangkok for Pond for 3 days. I told her it was OK, I could spend a few more nights at Nana and suggested maybe we could got to Hua Hin overnight before I flew back home.

#28 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:12 PM

Before returning to Bangkok, I posted in the Classifieds asking if anyone was interested in checking out Patpong. BM Bubba responded and we met in front of Dynasty hotel and headed to the Skytrain and Patpong. Bubba turned out to be the perfect wingman for Patpong as he was very familiar with the area even though it had been quite a while since he was last there. His employer had sent him on assignment to Thailand in the '80s when Patpong was about the only red light district in Bangkok. We headed first to Kings Castle III. Quite a few nice looking LB's on staff. Bubba and I decided it was a mixture of pre and post op as it was difficult to detect a panty bulge on any of them. One girl approached me and was very persitent in trying to get me to buy her a drink and she hung in for about 10 minutes until she finally realized it wasn't going to happen. Another very pretty, cute and bubbly girl, Jen, then came over and starting talking to me but I was having a very hard time understanding her. Bubba said I should buy her a drink and asked if I was going to barfine her. I said probably not and, knowing Bubba could speak some Thai, asked him if he wanted to talk to her then I switched seats with her so she was between us. There was a couple of girls that caught my eye but I wanted to check out Kings Corner before deciding. We finished or drinks and headed across the Soi. We entered and the music was just blasting! Again there was quite a few LBs on staff but we both agreed the choices were not as good as Kings Castle so given the very loud music (we had to shout to hear each other) we left without finishing our drinks. Bubba asked if I wanted him to show me around Patpong a bit so we walked around and he gave me some info on some of the bars, some that had survived since his first days there. We walked down thru the gay section but saw no LB action there so we decided to head back to Nana. We ended up in Cascade and after a couple of drinks I decided to invite Notty (or Natty as I found out) to join me. She is a very young, very passable and very cute 19 year old LB still living at home, going to school and only works part time. She was very shy and seemed a little reluctant but she has a killer body and pretty face. She agreed to go with me and before she left to go change, she had a 5 minute talk with mamasan. I assume she was getting a pep talk. Maybe I was her first barfine but I find that hard to believe. Maybe she had a bad experience before and was a bit nervous. She left to go change and I looked up and Cindy had just gotten on stage. She looked really good and I immediately wished I hadn't chosen Natty. Oh well, I will enjoy this young pretty thing tonight and maybe take Cindy tomorrow. Natty and I got to my room and we had an OK time. She was still very shy and tentative and obviously on hormones as she couldn't stay hard for very long. I did enjoy exploring her very nice slim hot body and she has a gorgeous face but she is very fresh and will probably get better with time. This again reinforced the notion that the girls who have been around a while, that have the experience, will usually give the best experience but it is nice to enjoy a sweet youngster once in a while.

Attached File  P1030688.JPG   62.8KB   6 downloadsAttached File  P1030689.JPG   65.01KB   3 downloadsAttached File  P1030690.JPG   72.99KB   1 downloads

• thailover57 likes this

#29 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:48 AM

Very nice report. Looking forward to the rest.
  • jaybee111 likes this

#30 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:57 PM

The following day, although I enjoyed Natty's killer body and sweet face, I couldn't get Cindy off my mind. I had pretty much made my mind up, if she was in Cascade and available that night, she would be mine again. Bubba and I had made plans to meet again and I suggested Check-In cart at 10 PM. I had wanted to meet there but didn't realize it wasn't open until 11 so we met at the inside bar. It is very small and we got stuck back in the corner. They have some real nice talent on staff and I am glad to know they are moving into a bigger place soon. I started feeling a little penned in so we finished out drinks and headed to Nana. We decided to sit in one of the open bars, just outside Voodoo and watch what was happening and have a drink or two. It's always an interesting and fun thing to do before getting down to "business". Bubba spotted a good looking GG he had seen in there a few nights earlier and was scoping her out. After a drink or two I suggested making the rounds, maybe starting with Obsession. Bubba said he wanted to see if he could talk to the GG and said if I wanted to check things out we could meet later. I had told him earlier that I had Cindy on the brain and that if she was available, we might not meet later and headed right up to Cascade. I ordered a drink and scanned the girls on stage. No Cindy. At the next change of dancers, Cindy got on stage and when she noticed me smiling at her she started smiling and flirtingly rubbing her huge panty bulge and spanking her ass. Needless to say, it didn't take much of that before I motioned her to join me. I told her I was glad to see her and that she wasn't with anybody. She said she had just gotten there and that was her first dance. We started kissing, she rubbed my crotch and pulled her cock out of her panties and stroked it. I got very horny and told her I wanted to barfine her and she left to change. I sent a text to Bubba saying I had just barfined Cindy and maybe we could meet later. He said OK and that he had met the GG and was talking with her. Cindy and I got to my room and we had a great session that was even better that the first. I have really developed a "thing" for her and I admit I enjoy seeing her smiling face and great body between my upraised legs as she's giving my ass a good work over. She is always very gentle working it in which I appreciate. She must have hurt a few guys in the past with her huge tool and has learned to ease it in. It ended with my huge cumshot on my belly and I was thoroughly satisfied. After showering, I walked Cindy back to Nana and took a seat at Big Dogs, feeling not a care in the world. I texted Bubba to see if he was still around but he had called it a night. I stayed until closing to watch the nightly closing parade out of Nana and returned to my room for a great nights sleep.

Attached File  P1030691.JPG   67.96KB   1 downloadsAttached File  P1030692.JPG   66.72KB   0 downloadsAttached File  P1030693.JPG   37.93KB   0 downloadsAttached File  P1030694.JPG   40.88KB   0 downloadsAttached File  P1030695.JPG   39.3KB   0 downloadsAttached File  P1030696.JPG   39.02KB   0 downloads

• Moo Yung and Spyder Rocket like this

#31 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:05 AM

The next night, I met Bubba, Moo Yung and Dutch Cowboy at the Stumble Inn bar right next to Big Dogs. It was really good to meet a couple more BMs and have a couple drinks. We decided to head to Cascade for a drink as Moo Yung and Dutch Cowboy had to work and head back to Pattaya the next day. I too had plans to go to Hua Hin but wasn't leaving until late morning. Bubba was feeling a little under the weather so he didn't join us and went back home. We got to Cascade and there was Cindy on stage again. We played a little firting game, me acting like I wasn't sure, glancing between her and the other girls. I finally relented and asked to join me. She immediately stuck her tongue in my mouth, grabbed my crotch and stuck my hand in her panties. This went on for several minutes, like a couple of teenagers groping each other and playing suck face. I hope it wasn't too embarassing for Moo Yung and Dutch Cowboy and if it was, I apologize guys. I couldn't take anymore and told Cindy to go change. In the room, this time was even better that the last, ending again with a cumshot on my belly and me sucking and stroking Cindy to a big cumshot on her belly. We layed there and talked a bit afterwards as I had told her it was my last night to be with her since I was going to Hua Hin for a night then back to Bangkok before an early 5 AM flight back home. She was very sweet and made me promise to meet her again on my next trip to Bankok. I told her that was not going to be problem.

The next day Pond and I took a 3 hour van ride to Hua Hin. The beaches there are very nice, white sand and not very crowded. There seems to always be a good breeze coming in off the bay so the temperature was very pleasant. The pace of life there is much slower than Bangkok or Pattaya so it is an older group of tourists that seem to visit, mostly Euopean. I really enjoyed hanging out on the beach that afternoon and the next morning before catching the van back to Bangkok then got up about 3:30 the next morning to catch the early flight back home.

Attached File  P1030697.JPG   46.21KB   0 downloadsAttached File  P1030698.JPG   46.96KB   0 downloads

• Moo Yung likes this

#32 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:50 AM

JB, enjoying your trip report, thanks for sharing! I think in the early stages you were experiencing the newbie factor. You need to keep in mind the p4p lbs are working - sometimes they do a poor job and some like Cindy can do a fantastic job.

Looking forward to more! :cheers:

• jaybee111 likes this

:cnd:

#33 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:41 AM

Great to meet you Jaybee. Glad you had a good time and got to Hua Hin without any bother.

• jaybee111 likes this

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#34 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:06 AM

Glad you went forth, (and not fourth). Great report.
  • jaybee111 likes this
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci