• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:17 PM

I just want to get your opinion of what happened last night.

I was in Pook Swan Bar and met Thip, a hot sexy lovely LB. I bought her a drink and we played a couple of games of pool. We sat down and I was just about to ask her if I could barfine her when she looked over her shoulder and saw a younger farang who she knew had just come in. She turned back, smiled and said “you choose new” then got up and talked to the younger farang. At first I thought she was telling to me to “choose new girl” and I had just been rejected by a LB bargirl. I admit I’m not young and “hansum” but I’ve never had one turn me down before. My baht is worth as much as a younger man’s baht. Then I thought, she said I had chosen somebody else because my eyes had been wandering, checking out the other girls. She came back 5 minutes later and I said if she wanted to be with her “boyfriend” it was OK. She said “not boyfriend” and something else I didn’t understand. Again, I was just about to ask to barfine her when she got up and went to talk to some other girls and never came back. I had another beer and left.

So, did I get rejected or was it just a big miscommunication between us? I’d like to go back tonight and try again or am I foolish for trying? I guess I have nothing to lose by trying.

#2 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:24 PM

Blow it off dude...your thinking too much. I've fucked all the good looking girls in that bar over the years and for me and them its all a game. I just go in and pick whoever I feel like fucking that nite. I also NEVER barfine out of that place...strictly upstairs.

The girls know what I pay too so if some obvious newbies or Japs saunter in and they want to go flirt with them I tell them to have at it.

By the way, which ones Thip? There's a striking new tall blonde with big eyes and legs that go to China I saw there the other nite. I may go back tonite to chat her up.

#3 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:27 PM

Just arrived in Pattaya and thought I would start writing my thoughts down.

The first leg of my 4th trip to Thailand is behind me and was very good. 5 days and 5 nights in Bangkok. Did some of the usual things during the day…visited Wat Arun, the Royal Palace, China Town, MBK Center to buy an almost brand new iPad Mini for 9500 Baht (about $289 USD), and just hung out with my LB friend, Pond.

Nights were spent mostly at Nana Plaza. I had originally planned to visit Patpong, Soi Cowboy and Dark Side Bar but with the choices Nana offers and so close to the Dynasty Inn, I pretty much stuck to NEP. I went in to Obsession once for a beer and the girls immediately started soliciting for a drink and talk (as they do in Cascade) but when they think it is not getting them that, they basically ignore you. After 5 minutes, they had all turned their backs on me (granted, not always a bad view) and focused on a couple of Japanese guys. So I finished my beer and left. I peeked in Temptations a couple of times but did not go in. I did go into Casanova a couple of times, mainly because Sofia was sitting outside and had spotted me and welcomed me in for a drink. She will always be special to me, as my first LB ST was a 3 some with her and Fiona. She is really a good kid and has some really nice soft titties with nice brown nipples. Give her a try sometime. Things seemed to have changed at Casanova and the girls don’t mob you as they used to in the past. And business was really slow there too. Sofia said that the bar had been sold and she didn’t expect to be working there after about 9 months. I guess she thinks the new owners will change the bar and it will no longer be a LB bar. I even went into the Wild Thing Go-Go which has GGs only. Some nice lookers there that can really dance but there was virtually no eye contact with the customers. There was one poor thing that couldn’t dance to save her life and she never smiled and looked terrified. She must have been fresh off the farm. I finished my one beer and left.

Cascade is definitely my Bar/Go-Go of choice in Nana now. They have so many good looking LBs of all types and experience levels. I was able to check off a few of my short list choices, even though I did not plan to. I just took the opportunity when it was there.

My first night in Cascade I barfined Cartoon, the petite baby faced firecracker with a hard fit body and big cock. She was everything I had read about her here by others who have been lucky enough to be with her. Real sweet, funny, very sexy and willing to please. And my God, what a body! Definitely one of the best LBs I have been with.

The next night was Nith. She is a young, very feminine, sexy and slender girl with sexy eyes, small hormone tits and a fun attitude.

The next night I just kind of strolled thru Nana then decided to try Check In bar. As I walked past the Alco Cart, there were 2 lovely hot looking Amazonian LBs there sitting alone. They of course beckoned me to join them. I just smiled and went to check out the inside bar around the corner. I was shocked at how small it is and expected the door in the back wall to lead to the real bar but I think it’s only a storage room. I was now wishing I had stopped at the Alco cart as the LBs at the inside bar weren’t quite as beautiful. Kitty, a nice femboy type from Laos sat next to me and we talked as she rubbed my crotch. I did eventually barfine her. I don’t like to talk badly about the girls here but let’s just say that it was a very forgettable experience and leave it at that. The other thing too, is we had to walk quite a ways to the ST hotel; not a good thing for those that don’t like doing the “walk of shame”.

Next night, it was back to Cascade. Most of the girls were the same from the previous nights, including Nith who was trying to get me to barfine her again. And I was seriously considering it. There was one tall slender blond in a tartan skirt and fuzzy bra and glasses. She looked like a sexy teacher or school girl. She sat across the aisle from me and said a few things to me which I didn’t understand. She spoke really fast in broken English. Then she said her name was Toei and I had to do a double take. I didn’t recognize her with the glasses. Toei has been on my “fantasy” short list for quite some time. Needles to say, I barfined her and we had a very nice ST next door. She also is very sexy and willing to please. She has been around awhile but she still looks great and is very fit. I’m finding that I seem to be enjoying being with the more “seasoned” girls as they have more experience, will take their time and are willing to please you.

My last night in Bangkok before going to Pattaya, I went to Cascade determined to barfine Notty, a fairly new and very cute girl I have seen on a couple of LB sites. She was there the night before but stayed in back and never made eye contact. I think she is still very new and shy. I walked in and sat down, checking the girls onstage hoping to see her. As I scanned the girls onstage, there was Cindy grinning at me with that big beautiful smile. Cindy is another short lister. I have only heard good things about her and there she was flashing her smile, tits and very fine ass and legs at me. It was hard not to notice the very large bulge in her panties too! Then as I was flirting with Cindy, in walks gorgeous Nay, looking very good and better than the videos I have seen of her. She got onstage and stood there and looked around for a few minutes like she was bored but never in my direction then left the room. Well, that made my decision easy. I motioned Cindy over to join me. She was very sweet, speaks English very well and is sexy as hell. She started rubbing me then placed my hand on her cock which was starting to come out of the top of her panties. I gave her a peck on the cheek then the lips then she gave me a full tongue passionate French kiss, which I loved. After a bit of this, she asked where I was staying then I asked her if she wanted to go, to which she replied “Yes” with a big smile. We had a very nice time in my room, we took our time, she was not in a hurry to leave and she made sure I was happy in the end. Cindy is also one who has been around awhile but is still very hot and sexy and she is also one of the best I’ve had the pleasure to be with.

So, 4 out of 5, with 2 being exceptional is not a bad start at all! Hopefully it continues in Pattaya!

• anicon, azza33, dixon cox and 1 other like this

#4 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:35 PM

Nith

Attached File  Nith 1.jpg   109.63KB   22 downloads

Attached File  Nith 2.jpg   112.56KB   12 downloads

• Moo Yung, azza33, batman4ever and 1 other like this

#5 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:51 PM

She's tall, brown hair and has a big set of bolt ons. Others on Ladyboyspattaya have described her as being very sweet and enjoyable which she was to me too until this happened. I've also seen her name spelled Tip on the other Forum site and Ladyboyladyboy.com. Not sure how else to describe her but she's not a blonde.

You're right though, I probably am over thinking it.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Thip.jpg   156.55KB   17 downloads

• Urlaubsmanni likes this

#6 azza33

azza33
  • Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:56 PM

Sounds like a great start to your trip JB.
Have a ball, so to speak, in Patts and i look forward to more reports and nice pics of your choices as above!!

#7 Moo Yung

Moo Yung
  • Administrators
  • 649 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:59 PM

I was in there last night Jaybee, I wonder if I saw you (I wasn't the young handsome guy your date  ran off to).

The ball is firmly in your court in this town, no need at all to put up with games or rejection, simply turn your head 5 degrees and move on to the next girl that catches your eye.

• jaybee111 and Janus like this

Find us on facebook: LADYBOYFORUM

#8 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:41 PM

Yeah, chances are we did see each other Moo. I was there between 11 and midnight. After Thip and I played pool we sat at the table behind the stage then when she left I moved up to the stage to finish my beer. Thanks for the encouraging comment. There was another there in a white and silver dress and very nice long brown hair that also caught my eye. I may go back again tonight and see what happens. You know, get back up on the horse.
  • Janus likes this

#9 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:20 PM

Yes definitely taking the whole thing too seriously. :)

Advice from a friend to a friend - eat, sleep and dont think too much :cheer:

• jaybee111 likes this

#10 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:35 PM

Thanks stro!

#11 jonnieb

jonnieb
  • Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

Oh yeah...that ones a weird one...I haven't fucked her but my friend did a coue years ago before she got her tits. A very pretty girl who make little eye contact with customers or makes any other effort to engage them. She just stares out into outerspace when dancing and retreats to her stool when done. She doesn't even interact much with the other girls from what i see and few guys buy her drinks. I've never seen her barfined or go upstairs (except the time with my friend).

Maybe she has sponsorship but I don't think so as she us there dancing day-in and day-out. I think my friend said she had a small winkie too if that's relevant to you.

I say just go back and wave a 1000 baht note in her face and I'm sure she'll knock you over while running upstairs.

#12 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:16 AM

Blow it off dude...

I think that was jaybee's intention :lol:

• jaybee111 likes this

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users