• 3 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 03 August 2018 - 12:00 PM

Hey guys,

Ami (Ameilia) here!

LIVING IN PATTAYA year round.

From South Africa, from Shambala.

Nice to see you  ;)xxx

Living and 'working' in pattaya (freelance only and video or pictures. no bar fine or lady drink lol)

Into almost everything, and you will see good better and best quality experience. if I can say that myself, tihi, you can say for yourself here if it's true x

Love to meet you in pattaya

I'm geisha baby, will take nice care of you too, and we can also become friends lovers, not only clients. 

Keep you company. wash together, sex in the shower is fun too.

Can discuss many things together.

Go out together too if you like this 

xxx

7%20Gay%20Flag.gif  Z%20LB69.gif  Z%20-%20Stoned.gif   :wub:  5%20Love.gif  Z%20-%20Butterfly.gif

Some of my interests:

Sex bottom and top xxx, freedom, Philosophy, Life, Music, magickal medicine and shaman, vegi and vegan. Krishna, Rastafari

sexy interests (you choose, or let me any of these): suck you (a specialty of mine), 69, rimming, riding cock, you fuck me, kissing, licking,

riding you top, cum play, water works ;P.

some fisting or s+m stuff is fine with me too just ask before

as your taste is x

Big hugs and sexy luv ami

Please come book my time here anytime x

watsapp or call: +66636388221 (0636388221)

Happy sexy geisha LB girl x
Please come book my time here in Pattaya anytime x
watsapp or call: +66636388221 (0636388221)

#194 pk89

pk89
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 10:08 PM

Hello @ all

My Name is Peter im 29 years old. I live in Austria.

I travel to Thailand every Year. Next year the 5th time.

greetings

#195 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 21 August 2018 - 11:43 PM

Hi, enjoy ur time in paradise

#196 Trained50bmg

Trained50bmg
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 12:26 AM

Hello, I've been reading posts on this forum. For quite some time. I'm going through a divorce. So now I'm ready to take the plunge. Hello to all!

#197 JoD

JoD
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 14 December 2018 - 07:11 AM

Hi fellow forum members!

Josh Dales here.

New Member, but old to the game.

+40 years old, Swedish,likes to work out at gym and...

I swing both ways, meaning i love women, and I love pre/post op beautiful LBs, but not ’traditional men’.

I have a background from the swinger-scene, where I have tried many things, a gangbang with ex-gf among other fun things.

I also have travelled the world quite a bit, and hope to be able to contribute to the ”LB outside thailand” thread in 2019, as well as regular Thaireports, as I will be back in LOS first time since 2014 in march 2019.

Well, thats for a starter, hope to get to know some members IRL in the future, and a happy x-mas and happy new year to all members of this foum.

Cheers, JoD

#198 ILuvTrans69

ILuvTrans69
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 05:41 AM

Hello everyone!  I'm a 36 year old man from the American Midwest.  Never been to LOS before, but am planning a trip in the near future.  I love ladyboys and can't wait to meet some really hot ones.

#199 flamingosrus

flamingosrus
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 12:01 PM

Hi there. I'm new to the site and have been to LOS since 2014 on an annual holiday around the LBWVB. I wanted to post pics on the forum her but can't see how it's done. Can I get some direction on this. Thanks

#200 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 12:19 PM

When you first enter your post, there is a box on the bottom right marked "More Reply Options". Click that box and you will get a lot more options, including "Attach Files". This will allow you to upload photos.

You can upload multiple photos at one time. After this you have to chose what size you want the photos to be inserted in your post. After that you put the cursor on the place you want the photo to show up and click add to post.

I hope this helps.

:cnd:

#201 flamingosrus

flamingosrus
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 03:01 AM

I dont see that option . Is it because I need to be a member for a period of time b4 I can post pics?

#202 horneydog

horneydog
  • Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 06:03 AM

Using the full version might help.

#203 SwordFai

SwordFai
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 10:17 PM

Hi,
glad to join this nice forum:)

#204 ImranKhan81

ImranKhan81
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 August 2020 - 01:28 PM

Hello Everyone 

My name is Imran and I am from Pakistan. i had been to Bangkok and Pattaya for 7 days in 2018.Although i never went with any ladyboy there but i ishall confess that i was hell like attracted to many of them but somehow couldnt find the courage to go for one. then i o in to many forums and learned about LBs and the whole world around them. i had planned to visit again in 2019 but somehow couldnt mange it. Now i am planning to comeback as soon as i can and try it with a bang. Lets c what happens

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci