the temptation of st antony

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:26 PM

I woke up in Vientiane yesterday morning and went to sleep on soi 4 in bangkok. Took the bus all the way down from nong khai. The cheap bus. This is to be avoided it was miserable. Had no trouble picking up ladyboys in Vientiane by the Mekong river. Theyre all over the place but a lot of the hotels don't allow guests and even some shorttime rooms deny us. But they all have motorbikes, saw some stunners. First night in Vientiane found a beautiful ladyboy by the mekong looked very classy. The kip is a pain in the ass I'm sure I peeled off 50000 kip bills instead of 20000 on more than one occasion. Also got ripped off in a brothel. What are you gonna do. I went to a brothel on my last night in udon thani.I had the sweetest peice of young laos ass you could imagine. For 800 baht. I actually felt bad for violating this young girl when midway through she started saying fuck me I thought to myself oh shit. Last night got into bangkok at 2am. Met a girl from roi et on the bus who slept next to me and literally was in the cab coming to my hotel on soi 4 when I saw the ladyboys and told her i was going out and she was going home. Tons of young would be prostitutes on the bus. You can tell by the way they look at you. Tons of pimps waiting for girls that get off the bus at mo chit. When I finally went out I found a short haired ladyboy from chang mai at a massage place by foodland. Who am I kidding it was pretty much a boy. Young sexy, arab look. Long time 1000 plus I had to give the massage parlor 500. One month in first barfine. Bought some super kamagra on the street. The indian guy gave me his guarantee it worked said he uses it himself and if it doesn't work I can come back and kill him. The one thing I've learned is these people have absolutely no shame, so as long as you worry about yourself and look after yourself and what you want you'll be ok.

#62 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:05 PM

im in jomtien on one of the sois by the beach. The ladyboy i slept with went back to pattaya to drop off her friends motorbike but said she'll be back at 8. I feel like shit, im nauseous and exhausted. i wanted to watch some boxing from last night but the streams havent loaded yet. Ive got an hour to kill before my clothes are washed. ive just about had enough thai food for a lifetime. If this is what it feels like to be an expat kill me now. theres no one left to fuck but myself. my ladyboy is a sweetheart, but shes basically a glorified piece of meat. im at the point where i just close my eyes and listen to the funny noises. the ladyboy i was with yesterday was a bit weird, first she said it was hormones then she said it was ice then she said it was ganja. we slept till 4 in the afternoon. i am amazed by the tenderness of some of these ladyboys. she cut a papaya for me and made me coffee dressed in a bathrobe she looked like a gay samurai walking around. we went to family mart and there was a older falang guy in a wheelchair and his older thai girl and they were cracking jokes about my ladyboy, i didnt even bother starting i asked her about it she says "lady good heart she take care". i might play out the trip with this one. itll save me a few bucks and shes basically overstimulated my dick nothing less than her otherwordly headjobs can get me going. jomtien is packed to the brim with russian squaredheads, and creepy germans walking hand in hand with little gay guys. i got 3200 for my 100 us dollars yesterday. thats 500 baht more than last april. 

#63 iskander11

iskander11
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:17 PM

Met a girl by the bus station at 1am. Only english she spoke was" 500 baht no silicon. Music to my ears I thought. Met another ladyboy I had clocked earlier working at central. She looked larger than life in high heels and a skirt all doneup working at a makeup shop in central. Over six feet thick really big ladyboy. When I saw her walking atound the night market she wasnt as hot. Brought her back to my room. Pryed her away from 2 older friends who tried to cock block me. On closer inspection she suffered from a serious case of manface. It was underwhelming. Gave her 300 baht and made her take a hike after we both blew our wads. I'm in udonthani. Miss the states. My lust and hunger has been satisfied. I'm kinda just doing it to do it. I'm dying for a roastbeef sandwhich on rye with saurkraut and some mustard. And a good coffee and a basketball game. I'm starving there's another central here in udonthani in fact I can see it from my hotel. Saw a ladyboy in the street that made my sack quiver a little. Theres some kind of festival going on.

You paid 300 Baht. That is correct.

The ST price on the street in KK for locals is 200-300 Baht.

The tourist price is 500 Baht.

#64 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:34 AM

I had a bit of a row with my ladyboy so I decided to make it up to her by taking her out to the discos which is what she's always begging me to do. We went to insomnia and lucifers and then finally the arab disco. I drank an abomination of mixes starting with wine and then beers and then whiskey and then tequila and I'm paying for it now. My body was teetering on the brink and now I went over the edge and I've got fevers and a nasty sore on my lip. If my balcony was a few floors up I might entertain the idea of a swan dive. I've been staring at the ceiling for 24 hours. Alone. Jimmy ruffin once asked what becomes of a broken heart, this is pretty much the answer right here. A girl at the 7-11 said falang yesterday in reference to me and it really pissed me off. I ate my micowaved meal in silence the only social interaction I had was a transaction with an atm machine. I don't have it in me to go outside and I can't drink until I feel better. Really what can I do. Am I going to walk around soi buakhao. I also found out a ladyboy I know uploaded a bunch of pictures of me to her facebook.I told her to get rid of them as I don't even have a facebook page of my own but its far down on my list of worries. I'm trying to make it out of here before I have a nervous breakdown. The girl im with has been dropping hints about smoking ice lately saying so and so wants me to come by and smoke or you should see the size bag she can get for 1000 baht. I think that would just about do it to me. To think its december in new york cold and pure and the holidays are days away. And I'm floating around this sewer ,sweating, realing with disgust when I see anything but my babys arms. On top of all that every buck I spend is one less I'm going to have when I get home. I really wish this lb could come back to the states with me. I'm thinking about sending for her instead of coming back here. I dont think I can do another trip for a while. I'd rather send for her for a month.
  • dixon cox and strobriand like this

#65 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:49 PM

If she's asking you to do ice, I'm guessing she couldn't get the visa to travel. Love the report, can identify with much of it (maybe too much)! Be safe and enjoy your holidays.
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#66 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:02 PM

Im feeling alot better, got some cream to take care of my lip,her room is like aladyboy clinic, i cant go there without seeing 4 or 5 other gays/ladyboys. we were fucking earlier and its almost like shes shitting on me on purpose and screaming "i go toilet" to pause the action and its a chore to restart everytime. ive learned a couple of thai card games and shit you should see how salty these thais get when they have to hand over a few baht to the white man. she was the dealer and she went on a win streak that im very dubious about. she did occasionally suck my dick while shuffling the deck which I must say is a first. Last night she was skyping or some form of video chat, she has at least 10 on her phone its unreal, but it was like the whole family up north mustve been 20 people on the other end of the line. she was sitting on my dick when the convo started, i didnt even know who she was talking to then i could see little kids and grandmas and she was sucking my dick off camera it was a riot i couldnt stop laughing. it was so inappropriate  even for pattaya. then she put me on with her dad which as you could imagine was awkward. we were both kind of embarrased his son was such a faggit. im sure he could get along well with my pops. i just gave her some cash and left her at her place, pretty much high and dry, i  feel bad because i know shes probably going to take the cash and blow it on ice because i kinda picked up the vibe that her friends were calling her to smoke, it was a bit of self preservation on my part because i could see myself being right there with her smoking right now. to hell with that. It was heavy on my mind as i walked away, but as soon as i was free again pattaya unleashed its dogs on me, in less than a minute from her place on soi yensabai i bumped into 2 lbs i knew at a massage parlor. got a hell of a blowjob and shot a wad heavy with frustration. picked the wrong girl, but thats a story for another day. im by the beach right now its still early for pattaya. i got a charge being free again, its like a transfusion of astral blood

• dixon cox, Surin Nix, Snake Dr and 1 other like this

#67 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:13 AM

ive learned a couple of thai card games and shit you should see how salty these thais get when they have to hand over a few baht to the white man.

For some reason I've always imagined you as a black dude, maybe it was because of your original avatar, but I could have sworn you mentioned being black before.

Great trip report, as always!

I would be freaking out about that cold sore, hopefully, it is only a cold sore.

#68 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:27 PM

Its hard to find anything real at all here. I went to the driving range and hit it miserably. I almost had a panic attack it was so bad. And to think towards the end of the golf season I was playing well and enjoying some beautiful autumn days playing golf in Connecticut. This was like hell on earth. Hell on third road. Ive lost like 15 pounds I don't even know if that's a good thing. Yesterday I drank jack daniels whisky I bought at family mart with an at least 70 year old thai security guard on 2nd rd. We didn't say a word to each other for an hour besides me asking him for the toilet key. This was after I bailed on the feeding frenzy and 200 baht drinks in marine disco on walking street. I can almost feel my body regulating for the long ride home. I got head from two streetwalkers silicon free and young lastnight at the same time for 1000 baht but you get what you pay for they could tell I was clearly out of my mind drunk and after 10 minutes of bliss it became a bit of a drag. You know filled with sulking the way only a ladyboy can sulk. It was pretty awesome seeing two boys playing with my cock and giggling to each other. Telling me how big it is and taking turns choking on it.

#69 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:33 PM

As always this is just a treat. You'll have to sample some of the Soi 6 road tramps.....you may even resort to some cunt....

HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#70 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:43 AM

i want to just take a few minutes to finish this story off. i just got home on the 24th, christmas eve, i went to det udom in eastern thailand, went with a ladyboy. went from just liking the ladyboy and wanting to go to her village as kind of a gag/social experiment to falling madly in love and going home a broken man. i just western unioned the girl some money, not in a sponsorship way but really for services rendered, it was my first time doing it, but i could see myself doing it again, and i cant believe im even saying that. this girl has my phone number and thanks to smart phones shes messaging me all the time, it makes it harder to let go. she says shes going to stay in her village and wait for me, and she wants to marry me, i told her thats nonsense and i dont want her to do that ,but thats her story and shes sticking to it. ive been with many ladyboys and i know bullshit when i see it, she never asked me for money i basically gave her peanuts, because really thats all i got left. she cried almost everynight about the eventuallity of me leaving her. she would say to me sincerely "what am i going to do", "i dont know what to do" i cant stay here alone", and it was the truth, she doesnt have a goddamn thing in this world. the place i stayed in was impossibly country, the kind of country you can only find on the border of laos, no internet no phones, no clocks, no hot water, early to bed early to rise, and it was cold at nights, we slept on a mat in a hallway with a hung silk sheet for privacy and a mosquito net, it was a dream going to sleep everynight. she wants me to come back for songkran and god knows i would if i could, id go back tommorow if i could. i spent every minute of the day with her for almost 2 weeks and now im hopelessly at sea and horribly alone. i dont miss thailand, just her, im back to wishing the days away, and wondering when i can leave town.

• dixon cox, Surin Nix and jfrank like this

#71 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:39 AM

yung havok, welcome to changing from strictly a sex tourist to someone who actually has developed feelings for an lb with reciprocation. Most lb forums focus on the sex aspect of lbs, and sometimes with extreme discussions on getting the lowest price/best performance, etc, etc. This overlooks the fact that they are indeed human, and have feelings, hopes, and dreams - just like us.

The fact that you took this trip as a lark and it led to something more should open your eyes, that lbs can have relationships - and you seem to have met one that was the "right one" for you. While your situation is clearly not ideal, I hope that you can work it out somehow.

It's been great reading your latest adventures - and good that you avoided the problem with illicit substances that affected your previous trip. Hopefully the New Year will bring good things for you and your relationship. :love:

• thailover57, dixon cox, Surin Nix and 2 others like this

:cnd:

#72 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:43 PM

I too have enjoyed your report Yung. Thanks for being so candid. Good luck in the future and the present.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci