the temptation of st antony

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#49 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

I'm in khon kaen. To be frank I've had my fill of wandering around issan like a little lost boy. Khon kaen seems to have some more action. Well see I'm going out around midnight. Spluged 1000 baht on some steak with mashed potatoes because technically it was my thanksgiving dinner. Gonna wash it down with some chilean wine. 2 hours to kill. Theres a dog howling like its the end of the world outside my hotel. Saw a bunch of old falangs by the pullman hotel. There are some beer bars over there. I was beginning to miss the fuckers

#50 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:06 PM

YH, there's a univerisity there. I've heard a number of lbs study there. Try checking it out. Thanks for sharing your adventures and it seems less eventful than your last trip to LOS - staying away from those illicit substances is a good idea!

:cnd:

#51 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

I think you really need to spend some time in issan to know the true value off that 100 baht bill. The prices in Bangkok and in Pattaya are truly outrageous. I saw a listing for a nice 2 bedroom condo for 7000, with a garden. Thats what some nips are paying for a shortime in Bangkok. I found a ladyboy lastnight around the bus station at about 1am. Fresh, tall always smiling. 20, well built. But green. That butthole was pinker than a kittens nose. Couldnt even get inside. 500 baht. Same price as the wine. She was with a couple other lbs wouldve went with the other kinda cute but decided on one. Had to do the whole pickup in front of a bunch of smirking thais who were very interested in the scheming horny falang. Saw no other white men the whole night. It was a big market. Going to go cruising tonight. Maybe a little earlier. I'm going to udon thani tomorrow. Anyone give me the lay of the land...
An observation,
1. Can you adult white men please not speak bargirl tinglish, its a fucking disgrace, I heard someone doing it this morning, guy sounded like a retarded bargirl. Stick to your fucking guns and speak english.

Attached Files

• trannyfucker, bubba and sev7en like this

#52 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:11 PM

Met a girl by the bus station at 1am. Only english she spoke was" 500 baht no silicon. Music to my ears I thought. Met another ladyboy I had clocked earlier working at central. She looked larger than life in high heels and a skirt all doneup working at a makeup shop in central. Over six feet thick really big ladyboy. When I saw her walking atound the night market she wasnt as hot. Brought her back to my room. Pryed her away from 2 older friends who tried to cock block me. On closer inspection she suffered from a serious case of manface. It was underwhelming. Gave her 300 baht and made her take a hike after we both blew our wads. I'm in udonthani. Miss the states. My lust and hunger has been satisfied. I'm kinda just doing it to do it. I'm dying for a roastbeef sandwhich on rye with saurkraut and some mustard. And a good coffee and a basketball game. I'm starving there's another central here in udonthani in fact I can see it from my hotel. Saw a ladyboy in the street that made my sack quiver a little. Theres some kind of festival going on.
  • trannyfucker, sev7en and Surin Nix like this

#53 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:19 PM

YH, you are adventuring all over Thailand!  I have a suggestion for you. There's a city called Chaiyaphum that has apparently more lady boys as a percentage of population than anywhere else in LOS.  However, this would mean looping back in your journey as Chaiyaphum Province borders Khon Kaen.

:cnd:

#54 Swedeman007

Swedeman007
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:00 AM

Hey yung!, While in KK did you visit a bar called "mybar" which is located over by the Pullman Hotel? also behind the bus station, there is a road known as ST road, but hunting there is normally done late at night,no day time action. any luck finding LBs there?

I lived in KK for a bit and worked at Mahathai Suksa School, what a shit job! -Swedeman007

#55 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:16 PM

YH, you are adventuring all over Thailand!  I have a suggestion for you. There's a city called Chaiyaphum that has apparently more lady boys as a percentage of population than anywhere else in LOS.  However, this would mean looping back in your journey as Chaiyaphum Province borders Khon Kaen.

I knew there was a reason why I liked Chaiyaphum, apart from its great market :D

#56 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:32 PM

Went to a few of the discos in udon thani. Its a cool little town. Met an american kid who was fluent in thai and a kid from ghana who was a professional soccer player. They kinda gave me the rundownnof this place. Saw some pretty hot ladyboys at the disco but was to busy shooting the shit. The ladyboy I wanted got taken by some fat plastered falang. After that went to the all thai disco let the" expert American "from carolina who spoke thai do the talking and find me some ladyboys he was coming back with 2000 and 1500 baht quotes I said dude I can do better than that. He kept saying cmon that's like 20 bucks to you. This is after he said it would be free and a piece of cake. I gotta admit he thought he was a know it all but really I've been through the wars all he had on me was knowledge of udon thani and he knew thai, which the thais seemed to really get off on. I should really learn some. We ended up in a karaoke bar at around 5 am and by an act of divine providence, met a lovely little young sweet pom pui ladyboy who I took home for the night. My buddy mysteriously disappeared. He was pretty bummed he had to go back to the states in a few days. He was talking about retiring in udon. He showed me this brothel that's supposed to have young hot laos girls. I might give it a shot tonight because I'm thinking about going to nong khai tomorrow and then crossing into laos. I've been getting suicidal messages from a pattaya ladyboy. At first they were a bit funny but how many "I want die" messages can a guy stomach." Come pattaya or I kill myself". On another note I've lost about 10 pounds since I've been here. I'd say its the heat but me and this kid were on motobikes last night and we both lived in the northeast usa and we were literally freezing our asses off. There thai wearing jackets everywhere and they got winter hats and bonfires going in the streets I can't get over how chilly it is at night.

#57 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:08 PM

I'm thoroughly enjoying your updates YH, I like your style, keep them coming  :)

Sounds more fun being yung free and single than it does being DC free and single.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#58 veveron

veveron
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:06 PM

Yes, thanks for the information indeed. I've been thinking about skipping Pattaya this summer and trying the north instead.

#59 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:15 PM

havoc I feel your pain over farangs with no game or finess sitting with there rented girlfriends n not even keeping there gameless game but sinking even further down with there thaiglish English bar girl gibbersh, pure headache each time u here this and I don't think you've become a official expat until you gag for your fifth time over some farmers daughter with the vocab of a 2 year old changing the language of a 60 year adult male to be more like her day after day month after month year after year, like I said before concerning Thailand= if u have game back home youll have more here but if u have none youll loose what little u had while temporarily thinking u have more then u do, its a ugly sound n sight to see n hear it, but its also why the girls get the high fee's they due, they put up with yardo bodies n yardo minds.

I like your stories about your country finds, and am comforted by how u miss the states too, after u satisfy that lust overthere its all the same, braging about a dollar meal over a 7 dollar meal really isn't that special, cracks me up to hear grown adults bragging about pointless shit as reasons to smile while abroad, I mainly miss the climate myself n have lb wishes but the rest of it means nadda, well nice legs in the pic above, nice score, id of tounged that chassy all night.

#60 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:45 AM

Absolutely great report , YH. :clapclap:  Makes me wanna read some Hunter S. again!

And to have my favorite poster chip in his comments. :cheer:  Look forward to more, YH, thanks a lot!

"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci