the temptation of st antony

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#37 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:56 AM

I'm lying in bed with an upset ladyboy. Who knows what I did but, I like the kid so I'm not gonna start. Walked around pattaya all day. I've put in a considerable amount of road work. I must walk at least 3-4 miles a day just for the hell of it. I saw a dream of a aladyboy around 2 going to the bank she was tall and skinny unbelievable. It was to early for me. I don't know how the whores in These bars get it started early In the after swiggin beers and playing pool, no wonder everybody's on crack in this town. I got sucked off and got a little penetration in before I finished off my bottle of wine and drifted off into lala land. The ladyboy I'm with wanted to go to marine disco I told her I'm to old for that shit. Who wants to be seen ina fucking disco on walking street with a bunch of dick head falangs. Deep throat my cock and feed me some fish while I watch old boxing fights and drink my merlot. Give me some hi brow entertainment. Besides I'm not giving any thais any money unless they got my dick in there mouth.

#38 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:24 AM

I got the ho doing a 7-11 run I needs my milk.. I tried to fuck her again and got blood all over my schlonger. She bitched and moaned I said just be happy you're not with an arab.
  • trannyfucker, Surin Nix and strobriand like this

#39 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:34 PM

Does anyone ever just stay in bed all day. I mean I've got a young beautiful ladyboy in bed with me here, happy to just intermittently stroke my cock and suck on it. He can get a little moody at times but life has its ups and downs. I mean why even go out. Pattaya is such an eyesore, its a nuisance. It reeks. Am I not making the most out of my trip. Should I have gotten up at 9 and gotten on the ferry to koh larn with the rest of the shit for brains russians. Or should I go down soi chaiyapoon and comiserate with the fat bald tattoed english guys in wifebeaters. God forbid I end up in a bar drinking singhas and shooting pool with some pregnant thai bitch. Also it fucking depressing seeing all these stray dogs limping around half starved to death. I walked past bliss lounge and there was a scorching hot young girl working there amongst the dragons. Way to pretty to be working at a blow job bar servicing scumbags for a living. Yanks signed Brian Mcann which is a big fucking deal. I just throat blasted this ladyboy she's pretty well trained now just kind of checks out and lets me blast away. Afterwards she watches thai soap operas on her phone and cries. Dont look at me that way, he's a horny little shit, and loves it.

#40 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:24 PM

Just a question Havok, why not even a single picture? Not that we don´t enjoy your excellent storytelling but an occasional picture here or there would surely not hurt? Even if you don´t have a camera I am sure you can use one that belongs to one of the many LB´s you court ;)

Cheers

Goodenough

#41 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:52 AM

Picture book pictures of your mama taken by your papa a long time ago!.So I went out with my ladyboy today because we've been holed up In The room for 48 straight hours. Its like a kind of atomic age homoerotic dream. We ate at soi buakhoa and stocked up on rations at the 7-11. While eating she was telling me all thai women in pattaya are gross whores who have had babies. This was all brought on by the all to frequent site of 2 indian guys strolling past with 1 thai woman. What's with these gross indian weasels who need multiple guys to fuck a woman. Its an arab thing to. Dirty water. She was talking about how gross woman look after they have a baby. I don't know if this is just sour ladyboy grapes or what. She was genuinely repulsed when I said I eat pussy. But it is true the last thai gg I was with was young and worked in massage shop. She had a kid, and her body was wrecked because of it. Its seems like thai women get wrecked worse than westerners after giving birth. You should see how tight this ladyboys body is. Holy shit, its like a fucking young olympic gymnast, where's that crepy old russian trainer. She don't eat either. Just a little water and some soup, like a concentration camp meal. What's the term for the gay thing where you pull the foreskin of one cock over the other, whatever it is we were doing it earlier and it was a blast. I'm starting to get comfy with this one. She does anything I say today we went out and I told her to wear my t shirt with nothing else on but high heels and she did it. I ran into a lb I used to know and asked about her friend another ladyboy I stayed with for a while. This was 2 years ago apparently she's working at tukcom. To bad about that issan pipleine.

#42 Bumbai

Bumbai
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:07 PM

*Docking.

The girls wreck their bodies because most of them are lazy fucks and never do anything to stay in shape.  Despite their fit appearance, most can't climb a few flights of stairs without being out of breath or complaining.

• strobriand likes this

#43 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

Don't listen to what anyone tells you. You can get by on 850 baht a day gettiing laid and eating well. Nothing like getting in a boys ass for 500 baht. Stay away from the old/siliconed up ladyboys. Some of them look like orcs. That shit rots inside of them overtime. I've unfortunately got a steady, which is curbing my streetwalking/ hunting action. Its the easy way out ill admit it. I turn 30 next year, I feel a little long in the tooth I'm not even being facetious, I was doing 2 a days about a week ago but flamed out quick. The novelty of it all kinda wears off after about 25 lays. Its night and day from my life back home. I havent had a cup of coffee in 2 weeks and its killing me. Even now when im trying to have a quiet moment i can hear crappy assthai pop blasting in the background and those damn motorbikes passing by. My dick also feels like a pitchers arm after throwing 300 Innings in a season. Kind of hanging by a thread. Its all the throat fucking, its no joke its like running into a wall, same thing with the buttsex, I keep slamming into that prostate?? Im no biologist. Pussy is like a walk in the park. You dont have to have a raging hardon all the time. And then theres the lube and the rubbers, and then switching rubbers and putting in more lube. I wanna go out on the prowl tonight but a part of me says stay in. Whoevers staying in the room next to me has got panties and dresses hanging on the balcony which gives me the horn everytime I see them. I was fucking this ladyboy today and she came while I was fucking her and shot a huge load on her stomach and chest it was so big that the whole room started smelling like jizz and I got grossed out and subsequently went limp. I'm not really a cum guy.on another note I've only seen a handful of Americans in town and most are black guys, I wonder why that is, maybe ex military or something. I have seen some stunning russian women but I just don't know what to say, and as much as I'd like to starch a russian guy I don't need any trouble. I actually chipped my front tooth, hahaha! I'm thinking of going to korat for a while. Get out of town. Is there a straight bus there? I really don't want to go to fucking mochit again I hate that godforsaken place.

#44 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:15 AM

With regard to the pictures

Attached Files

#45 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:15 AM

You wont need to go to MO Chit, plenty of direct buses

#46 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:58 AM

:clapclap:  :clapclap:  :clapclap:

#47 rairai

rairai
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

What a great report so far !

3 more days and I'm there

#48 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:41 PM

I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere nahkon rachasima right now. Checked out of my pattaya hotel this morning. Said goodbye to my ladyboy had to pay 1500 for one week electric and water. That's what I get for leaving the ac on whileI'm walking around soi buakhao. Caught the bus on 3rd road 350 baht a bit more than 5 hours. Sat in the front seat on the upper level wouldve been dead meat if we got into an accident but the view was awesome. It felt like i was in one of those big tall robot walkers in starwars. Had to sit next to a monk. I thought oh great this shit head is probably going to reek but he actually smelled quite fresh. Glad to escape the prism of the pattaya sex trade/everybodys a whore/ russian tourist hell/ not to mention all the rag and dotheads. I walked around korat tonight, no joke about 15 miles probably more, I saw 7 white people. One table of 4 in a restaurant one white guy with a bookbag, he may not even have been white it couldve been the lighting and an old european couple walking hand I hand in like 3 hours. Absolutely no adult falang nightlife to be found. But tons of bars catering to young thais and those big buffet places. Basically shit that doesn't interest me at all. I saw so many young thais out and about. I did not see one lone white guy cruising for ass the wholenight. This is like a purists dream. I'm quite shocked. No falangs in korat right now. Not even in the big c. I thought id at least see some white backpacker bitches. Saw one maybe 2 ladyboys, clocked one on a motorbike, ladyboys sometimes sit sideways on the motorbike I guess they think it looks ladylike and it does but its a dead giveaway. No streetwalkers gg or lb nothing. I wasn't expecting it just giving the rundown. Theres a lb at the front desk of my hotel but not doing anything for me, looks like she could probably give a mean headjob but get this I've gotten enough head the last 2 weeks to last a lifetime. Really I shudder at the thought of a bj. Was about to walk into what looked like a really shady thai stripclub spa type joint kinda reminded me of one of those deserted strip clubs you'd see in new jersey filled with guineas, basically looked like trouble. I was tempted then thought I got a baaaad feeling about this. I need to be weened off the mongering mentality. Issan is kind of like morphine. E verything is still a fuckhole but I feel like I've got a muzzle on.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci