• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#25 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 19 November 2013 - 06:23 AM

If any of your Pattaya girls has access to the single use packets that Sisters hands out to the girls it is slick stuff. 

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#26 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:39 PM

I went to boots pharmacy in the market village mall in huahin to get some lube but they seriously have about 20 young girls working in there, and I thought fuck this, no way. I'm not doing shit today. I fell asleep on a log on the beach. Woke up surrounded by a mangy mutt and a group of Brazilians , and fat russian women riding horses. I'm so burnt out. Tomorrow I'm catching a ten am minivan back to pattaya and getting back to some young ass and a good bottle of booze. Ive got this little ladyboy who knows just what I need, I've come to learn the grass isn't greener. Caddy shack bar has some motley looking crew of ladyboys working in it, damn it makes me almost want to reassess my whole fucking life. The whole bar scene is actually pretty lowrent, I've walked around at least a dozen times already and I haven't seen anything worth a damn in any of the bars.
I got nearly 32 probably 31.70 for my buck today in hua hin so we got that going. I had to cash 200 bucks because I've booked a room in pattaya for 4000 a week with a 4000 deposit. I dropped off my motorbike today I've had enough of that shit. I was drunk driving that bitch yesterday. I hadn't driven one since I was in chang mai 4 years ago I was amazed how quickly I took to it.By the end of the night I was doing slick turns where you pivot on one leg and drift. I ran out of gas to which is always fun see you in pattaya
  • Stumblebum likes this

#27 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

can one use olive oil to shag or does it eat through condoms? at any given moment I could just rub my face on a ass to lube it, mediteranian thing I guess, I olive oil my face daily.

I think any oilbased lube, including olive oil CAN ruin the condom. Else I love oliveoil, plenty of it, for bareback action!

#28 Stumblebum

Stumblebum
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:41 AM

Good work YH...ferget yer camera?  ;)

#29 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:46 AM

31.5 baht to the dollar seemed to be the best I could see today in BKK. That was Super Rich (Ratchadamri) which is usually better than any other places.

Caddy Shack has reopened! Where is it located?

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#30 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

I couldn't tell you what street caddy shack is on but when tou exit the soi you end up near a small kids playground and a row of motorcycles and if you follow that street left all the way down you end up at the 24 hour burger king.
I just got back to pattaya. Damn that hua hin trip is long it took nearly 5 hours in the damn mini bus. One of the ladyboys I'm with sent me pics of her mom who get this is not a bad looking 35 year old pattaya whore. Near the end of her rope though. She also showed me pics of her moms boyfriend who's like some african dude with dread locks just imagine a 5 foot tall lenox lewis. I won't be going anywhere near that, ill stick to rogering the son.
Another ladyboy I was with was showing me pictures of her dads open casket funeral and I had to do all I could to keep from laughing the dude just looked so dead. And he was a young guy to 45. I said how did he die so young she said he did yaba and drank 5 redbulls a day I said that'll do it.

#31 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

31.5 baht to the dollar seemed to be the best I could see today in BKK. That was Super Rich (Ratchadamri) which is usually better than any other places.

Caddy Shack has reopened! Where is it located?

According to their Facebookpage: Restaurant/Cafe

theprasit soi 8, Pattaya 20150

+66 38 300 683

Sorry for the OT and love your report Havok, feels like a mix of Jack Kerouac and Raymond Chandler in its gritty, musty way.  :clapclap: 

#32 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:14 PM

It took about 10 days and 12 ladyboys to mentally check out. Thats basically it. I shot my load if I could go home for a month and come back that would be great. I don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of my time here. I slept about 14 hours today got out of bed around 7 pm. There was a blackout for about an hour. I was with a ladyboy and the whole time sleeping with me. Damn these thais are superstitious about ghosts. I guess there really wasn't anything else worth doing. My dreams are completely psyching me out. There's a new ladyboy bar on soi buakhao its all redlights and long legs. A lot of action, of course I walked right by since I don't do bars. I ate a good meal at the outdoor place down the street. You can actually see pookbar from there. I got my dick sucked over looking 3rd rd. It was more of a throat blasting. When I let my nut go on the ladyboys face I looked down at all the assholes on the street and laughed. I stopped sucking dick all it took was one sore throat for me to quit that. I also haven't bottomed I did once on my last trip and it was intense but I just don't have the desire to get stuffed. I'm also a little disappointed I haven't had a crack at some beach rd or massage girl pussy yet. The other day I took a tall so not passable ladyboy from soi honey. Damn she was from laos and looked like a lad in a dress had a nice fat cock, you shoulda seen her butt ass naked in high heels walking around my room. She walked In high heels so awkward I don't think my dick ever got that hard. When I picked her up she eas sitting at a hamburger stand and the old hamburger lady give me a stink face because my pervertedness mustve really been showing through. She had a bouquet of roses in her hand which she chucked in the trash as we got on the motorbike. I thought nobody bought roses for a ladyboy.

#33 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:55 PM

According to their Facebookpage: Restaurant/Cafe

theprasit soi 8, Pattaya 20150

+66 38 300 683

Caddy Shack is a LB bar in Hua Hin that was closed and apparently reopened. 

#34 goodenough

goodenough
  • Members
  • 401 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:11 AM

Caddy Shack is a LB bar in Hua Hin that was closed and apparently reopened. 

:doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh: 

#35 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

The ladyboy I was with yesterday called me a sadist. That was a first. Cant really argue with him. Isnt all gay sex fundamentally sadistic. Or are some of you guys making love out there. I went to this outdoor restaurant in naklua and i was pretty much the only fellow eating by himself. I was surrounded by white guys and there miserable thai whores. It was pretty much as quiet as a mausoleum in that fucking place. I don't know why guys do it. Some even with half thai babys in there laps and thai women looking as miserable as I've ever seen a white bitch. One thing I can say I haven't paid for anyones meal but my own on this trip. And I haven't been seen with a ladyboy outside my hotel room. You ain't seeing me at the crocodile farm. I'm killing some time then I'm gonna go eat get a massage because yesterday I went to the gym, I'm not a workout guy I just wanted to get the blood flowing and it was one of those outdoor gyms with no ac and I almost died of heat stroke and today I feel like a truck hit me then im gonna cruise soibuakhaoa area for some young streetwalking cats.

#36 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:05 AM

:clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:  I do enjoy and  love your writing style . Thanks for your TR.. although no pics, your words just compensate for the loss ;)

I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci