the temptation of st antony

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:36 AM

The setting is krung thep, the emerald city, the golden mile, midnight, irrevocable hell. Got in about 10 hours ago, went straight to soi 4, checked in at a little hotel, walked up, 880 baht, strolled around, theres more ladyboy action on the streets, lots of probables. After hanging out in the Arab quarter and almost taking a few of those persian girls home, I decided to walk back to my room and on the way there picked up a sweet freelancer named mickey, young and fresh, busted a condom had blood on my dick,  all these arrows, so many arrows! Gonna do the same thing tonight, just had a green curry and a strawberry milkshake for breakfast at foodland. Cant get any pinot noir for a decent priceand now I'm looking for a wine cork opener?!

#2 Macman

Macman
  • Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:47 AM

" ... green curry and a strawberry milkshake for breakfast at foodland."  Holy cow!!!!

Actually living the dream.

#3 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:35 AM

Theres this street in the Asok area, you can see it from petchanburi mts station, its the road behind a place called la belle enertainment building, man that is like street walker heaven. Saw a bunch of ggs and ladyboys. I went back there to do some scouting and then it started pouring I'm back in the room. About to go back out. Theres so much street action its not worth the pain in the ass going to Nana. Its 25 minutes from closing time. Ill be out front. 200, 000 baht, help me rhonda help help me rhonda

#4 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:50 AM

any dude who waste time dicking around the bars like a soi dog needs to get over connect four, best plan is to enjoy your day like a whatever the hell u are and then as a monger with a donger take that 10pm nap and wake up at 12am and go out or even nap at 12 n go out at 2, u skip all the b.s and just skip the barfine b.s , feels much more like hunting and isn't it rude to ask a girl out at her work even if her work is a whoreing an shes at work  :love:

#5 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:13 AM

Took another young titless ladyboy back to my room. Clocked her in the arab district walking with another arab looking ladyboy, there are a bunch of these, its a strange phenomena. I've seen it in Pattaya. They cater to the sand jiggers by putting on the most ridiculous amounts of makeup and eye black that would make craig biggio proud.
Her name was pond she had a fat cock too. I was sucking on her her little titties and then she redirected me to the big fat cock out of the blue. She was in and out of stages of hardness, hopefully I didn't pick her up after being serviced by some big gay abdullah. She said 1200 at first I countered 1000 she then demanded 500 to blow a load on her face as I was trying to rub one out we settled on 1200, I got my moneys worth but she only had 600 change on my 2000 baht so she ended up with 1400 see how that works.
Earlier I had a girl I thought was a gg and it was actually a lb with the chop and when I told her to get the fuck out of my room she wouldn't move and demanded I pay up. It was all rather unpleasant we settled on 500 just to get her out of my room. I did feel bad for the kid, I'm still all jumbled up with the time. I'm checking out of soi 4 and moving further down suhkumvit. I got to see the mass exodus from nana last night, lots of ladyboys hanging around but a bunch just ran into cabs and jetted off. The money I save by not drinking in bars is being bowled over by the cost of some decent red wine in bkk. You can't have it all.

#6 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:14 PM

Theres this street in the Asok area, you can see it from petchanburi mts station, its the road behind a place called la belle enertainment building, man that is like street walker heaven. Saw a bunch of ggs and ladyboys. I went back there to do some scouting and then it started pouring I'm back in the room. About to go back out. Theres so much street action its not worth the pain in the ass going to Nana. Its 25 minutes from closing time. Ill be out front. 200, 000 baht, help me rhonda help help me rhonda

Yes there are quite a few there, a percentage of them catch the free train up from eastern areas, so you get quite a good selection there

#7 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:44 PM

...  I'm checking out of soi 4 and moving further down suhkumvit. I got to see the mass exodus from nana last night, lots of ladyboys hanging around but a bunch just ran into cabs and jetted off. 

I'm really enjoying your stories yung havok, it gets me right in the mood. Although the Nana exodus is well worth a look at kicking-out time it often acts only as a taster for later.

Wandering the streets during the early hours after the bars have closed with the unknown of seeing who you see, watching a sexy stranger walking and swaying in front of you as you up your pace to catch up and follow. Their heels clicking along the broken pavements between the throngs of tables and chairs streetside on Sukhumvit, down darkened and less crowded side sois and she knows you're following her.

We should all be able to recognize the ladyboy walk from 50m away by now and the fact it's not being delivered on a silver platter, as it is in a bar, makes it far more exciting. Picking-up from bars is like shooting fish in a barrel, adventurous hunting at night with the unknown is more akin to deep sea fishing in the dark.

Late at night I'm more in the mood when it's quiet and the bars have closed and the other sex-tourists are tucked-up in their hotel rooms with their barfined belle-du-jour. I can forgive a heck of alot in the facial looks department on the street if the legs and heels are my style and I have watched them walking. It can really get my juices flowing.

Look forward to more of your tales from the streets  ;)

• larrylarry and Surin Nix like this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#8 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

I pulled a cambodian street walker last night at about 3 am after watching the masses leave nana plaza. Someway somehow I didn't find anything on soi 4. Its a bit of a shark tank at that hour. I was happy to just sit back and watch. There's this wigged out lb with fuck me tattoed on her leg, anyone been there? Tolerance I know,but If I was his pop I'd beat the gay out of him.
The cambodian was an experience claimed to be 20 but who can tell, spoke zero english didn't even know how to use a smart phone. Straight from the feilds. Could barely take the dick I had to fuck the ass like it as a pussy. Wouldn't let me suck the dick, way to green for any kind of lust filled action, just kinda did my part breaking it in for the next scumbag.
I went back to asok the other night in a taxi the guy drove the wrong way down a one way road so I could get a look at the action. At one point we were surrounded by about 20 girls and 2 big thai scumbags with flashlights trying to sell me on a 2000 baht shortime. Not cool. The cabby even whispered to me "mafia no good. So anyone who goes there be warned. But it was crazy at one point being in car surrounded by 20 whores.
I'm going to pattaya tommorow. I've just about had it with the lower suhkumvit area. I'm starting to get looks of contempt from people when I don't buy the shit there selling be it a lb a gg a massage girl or the arab guys trying to get me in the disco even the nigereans god knows what they want. Right now ill sign up for some clean towels.
  • dixon cox and Surin Nix like this

#9 thailover57

thailover57
  • Members
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

Loving the report!
Old, cantankerous, and sorry if I piss you off - well, not really. Just enjoy!

#10 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 12:00 AM

the bar scene is sterile, as is the gogo scene, how can one get excited or turned on when one can only be worked by a girl working for her boss, I much prefer the street myself also, and I always let the girl talk about money first second n third.

#11 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 10:35 AM

This morning I woke up to the roar of the sky train, its squeals all day you can hear it nonstop. It reminds me of this old phonograph record my friend used to play of a sea lion getting his throat slit, the screams still keep me up at night, and in the distance you could here 1000s of seals barking and crying. I fucked a 7-11 cross dresser last night, it was amateur hour, basically an inexperienced lad with long hair. I gave him 1500 baht for the violation. I've got a bit of a cold I've got to check out and get to ekamai. I'm not looking forward to the bus ride to pattaya. I could almost spring for a cab. But I've been springing for way to many cabs. I'm staying on soi 85 at this hiso thai and jap hotel but you do occasionally see some fat pink white people. I don't know what ill do when I get to pattaya maybe a little beach road pussy will do me good. Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins ,my sin, my soul.
  • tourist and Surin Nix like this

#12 yung havok

yung havok
  • Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 09:03 AM

Caught a taxi to Pattaya, I'm staying on 3rd road. Checked in and then went out looking for food. I knew a girl at a massage shop on one of these sois. I didn't think she'd still be there I didn't think she'd run out into the street to say hi to me. I didnt think it would all seem so sincere no ones been that happy to see me since my dog died. There were a bunch of eyes on us, thai and falang. I didn't want to look like an ass.
Ate went to sleep. Woke up at 1 am. This was my mongering route. I walked from 3rd road to pattaya tai to the spot where you can pick up a baht bus and rode that all the way across soi buakhao to pattaya klang. Didn't see anything besides one hot ladyboy by the tin cup restaurant. Then I walked from there to beach road. Walked down the better part of beach rd. Saw a couple of ggs nothing that knocked my socks off. Did walking street. I'm horrified by siliconed up ladyboys. Saw one lb I fancied but she had here eyes on some jap. Turned up the arab soi when I was approached by two dangerously young looking ladyboys. About half way up the soi. Took the prettier of the 2 when she said 500 baht I thought now we're talking pattaya this is why I put up with you.
Back in the room I couldn't help admire my good fortune (the wolf of velvet fortune)when she undressed had a nice ass strong legs, very well built for a thai, no breasts at all , and she got real shy when I teased her about her little fat cock. VERY PRETTY FACE. I guess the only downside to these young ladyboys is you have to be gentle. But we'll deal with that. She did take a few calls before and after the act what can I say kids these days.
  • Surin Nix likes this

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci