• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#37 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:20 AM

long time since  we had some Pictures from this bar...so i went by yesterday and grabbed a few :) 

Attached Files

• Attached File  071.jpg   76.71KB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  073.jpg   74.43KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  074.jpg   94.89KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  077.jpg   80.35KB   1 downloads
  • Attached File  078.jpg   73.61KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  079.jpg   52.1KB   0 downloads
  • Attached File  080.jpg   58.15KB   0 downloads

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#38 Larry Boy

Larry Boy
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 01:46 PM

I went here yesterday evening, and I had a great time in one of the ST rooms upstairs. I went with the girl holding the umbrella in one of the pictures above. Her name escapes me... she was super horny, and so was I :P

After the ST exercises I sat down for an al fresco beer, admiring the girls working the street (and getting drunk on Thai whisky. Must be 15-20 lovelies. Good times!

• batman4ever and Christopheje like this

#39 GJ022

GJ022
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 05:21 PM

Any staff updates and some recent advice/experience on this bar? Thanks...

#40 hickmam1

hickmam1
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 05:43 PM

Just 50 meter from Pook bar in Soi Bukhao now opens a new ladyboy bar... :clapclap:

The official opening will be the 3 jan. but the bar is already opened....yours truly was there last night...and they sure have some eye-candy there... :harhar:

just a few pics now as iam on Holiday :tada:

Like the one in the black spotted dress she is beautiful what her name

#41 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:03 PM

If you mean the green dress with black and white checks that is Som...more of an afternoon worker.

Oh so happy when in LOS

#42 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:06 PM

If you mean the green dress with black and white checks that is Som...more of an afternoon worker.

Sorry didn't realise you were replying to a Dec '13 post....she not work there no more.

Oh so happy when in LOS

#43 kenda01

kenda01
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 12:13 AM

the girl in the green dress with the checks was there as recently as January this year, as someone said she's more of an afternoon worker. The orange dress lady with the big bolt-ons that many people have been talking about is Cindy I believe, she's off the scene in Holland with her boyfriend. Emmy is quite cute, she's the one in the pink dress above but alas I can look but not touch. having seen one or two ladyboy domestics that resulted in the fallang boyfriend on the deck spark out I think i'll give the butterfly business a miss :rolleyes: .​ seems my lb gf knows just about everyone in the various bars :lol: 

#44 Torques Hit

Torques Hit
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 12 March 2016 - 04:33 PM

One of my favorite places in Pattaya, love Meena and May (as long as she doesn't yak yak yak) + friends. Had a great night out with Meena, May and 2 others one night we went to a local club and restaurant.

Worry about the things you can affect and not the things you can't affect 

#45 richieuk

richieuk
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 03:27 AM

😀

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci