#1 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:41 PM

Thanks Gawd most of them don't drive in Patts! :loco:

http://www.youtube.c...el=0&showinfo=0
  • ABDUMANAP, Abramovich and mugSciemi like this
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#2 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:58 PM

Good people here...

37 years in Asia, 35 years with the 3rd sex.

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#3 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:17 PM

Good to see there's still some good people in the world. Thanks dr.

#4 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:48 PM

I enjoyed those clips and found myself clicking more too. Good to see a number of those Russians do possess a heart after-all.

I wonder if dash-cams are to assist insurance claims (for those that have it), it seems they have to drive in poor conditions often. But their driving skills and ability to read the roads and conditions does appear to be lacking. Of course these clips give a very biased perspective. Very enjoyable non-the-less.

My old driving instructor used to hammer home one particular mantra which I still remember some 35 years later and it helps to answer so many question when quizzed about the highway code: ~ "Drive at a speed so you can stop in the distance which you can see to be clear, without exceeding the speed limit".

It worked for me, I passed both car and motorcycle tests first-time :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#5 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:30 AM

Insurance scams are rife in Russia, which is why dash cams are prevalent in most of their vehicles.

In another twist, many North American car insurers are considering giving a discount to drivers who will install dash cams in their vehicles.

#6 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:36 AM

In another twist, many North American car insurers are considering giving a discount to drivers who will install dash cams in their vehicles.

UK is looking at it too, along with an increased role for telematics.

I have one in my car in Japan, where the law basically faults the driver every time there is an accident. I've built up a nice compilation of 30 second videos of cyclists going down the road on the wrong side, pedestrians walking blindly across the road, and numerous idiotic drivers. If I were to be involved in an accident, it wold at least provide some support for me...

When you take your last breath, don't be thinking, "I wish I had....." It'll be too late then!

#7 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:47 AM

I think I'll get one for where I am in the sandpit... 8)

It's manic at times!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#8 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:14 AM

Petesie,
In the sandpits, all you have to watch for are the stupid Camels who lay on the side of the road, and as you approach, get up and cross in front of you.
Suggest you add a polarized filter to it

#9 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:32 AM

Camels aren't so bad as they are big slow moving lumps; it's the odd Donkey in heat which decides to go for a canter as you're on cruise control at 180kms or yon set of A frame ladders sat in the middle of the road having just fallen off a pick up. :tantrum:

#10 drhoneytongue

drhoneytongue
  • Members
  • 372 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:43 AM

Don't forget the locals who put their dead grandmother in the back of a pick-up truck, pull out in front of a speeding foreigner's car, and then claim that the crash killed granny and blood money must be paid!

It's not just the camels that are dangerous!

#11 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

it's the odd Donkey in heat which decides to go for a canter as you're on cruise control

Are you referring to me young chap. :lol:

Cheerd DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#12 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:29 AM

Hey Doc,
How to claim Blood Money for old Granny?
That'll get your head chopped off in Saudi

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci