Ladyboys Series 2

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:34 AM

For those of us (un)lucky enough to reside in the UK, the new series of Ladyboys starts tomorrow night at 9p.m on Sky Living. I believe a lot of this series was shot in Pattaya, particularly around Sensations bar.
Something to look forward until my next trip I suppose.

#2 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:09 AM

Thanks, Will try to find it, from the other side of the big blue.
If you do happen to find it online, would appreciate a link or shortcut.
Thanks in advance
D

#3 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 03:36 PM

Thanks to Kendo I caught the 30 minutes you tube cut on LBP. :clapclap:

Brilliant and it was a pleasure to experience it and Annie is truly a star, Cheyennes a rucky fucka indeed. :D

His lad had sensory overload with all the info hitting him all at once and it's a shame he didn't have another couple of weeks to let it sink in.

Any chance of linking it here Kendo as I do believe you're on next mate! :harhar:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#4 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:58 AM

Anybody know where this can be watched on the web? I did some searching on youtube and only found parts of Series 1.

#5 Woof1

Woof1
  • Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:53 AM

Never did find out, guess it's a well kept Secret??

#6 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:58 AM

Episode 3. Catch while you can!

#7 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:42 AM

I think what you're looking for is here:

http://thepiratebay....dyboys/0/99/200

If you have not used pirate bay before, you'll first need to understand how to use it using bit torrent (<---something you'll need to download. It's free). I use utorrent, like the guy in the following youtube vid recommends:

HOW TO USE PIRATEBAY:

Nix

#8 jaybee111

jaybee111
  • Members
  • 389 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:00 PM

Thanks Nix! :notworthy:

Worked like a charm!

#9 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:51 AM

Episode 3. Catch while you can!

Stefania /CJ uploaded her production copy! :lol:

She will get a kicking from the production company for that!

zinc n B-6 deficiency's, tends to make folks post crazy things like ''your a fagg you never fuked a trannie prostitute''.. - Boomdraw

#10 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:54 PM

Watched all the episodes now and have to admit it was a good watch. One thing that really impressed me was the open and integrated guys on the show.

Nice to see Kendo without his silly mask :D

#11 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 01:29 AM

An enlightening look into the world of LB's but not necessarily our world...I think they have missed an opportunity.

Why do we do it, why do we go there, why turn our back on western women and take up with Eastern Lb's...they touched on it but only on specific cases...8)

Lots more stories to be told but is there anyone listening?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#12 strobriand

strobriand
  • Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:17 PM

Interesting point, one thing I noticed they did not talk about was good ol naked lust! It is the main reason most of us get into this business.

But then again it might sound a bit basic on a documentary if someones said "the reason I like ladyboys is they give good head and love to stick their tongue up my arse" :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci