Posted 08 July 2012 - 01:52 AM

Have a great trip mate. Looking forward to your adventures :D

#15 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:57 AM

Have a good one Petsie.........

Love the title too, an Ol Irish Rovers tune "Donald where's me trousers", if i'm not mistaken......although im sure they didnt do the original.............

My parents used to listen to that one, although im not too sure they knew that one day it would be associated with the "goings on" in LOS 8) 8)

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#16 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

Must be going to Hua Hin first just to avoid me :D

Have a good trip Petesie lad 8)

DC

sorry I missed you my friend I hope to be back in December

I will keep you in the loop so we can arrange a beer or 3

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#17 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:42 PM

Andy Stewart and The Irish Rovers versions

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#18 bodbatty

bodbatty
  • Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:30 PM

See you in a few days mate, looking forward to it already

#19 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:20 PM

Must be going to Hua Hin first just to avoid me :D

Have a good trip Petesie lad 8)

Right on with the location though not for that particular reason.

Though I shall be nipping up the road to Sinchester on Friday if you're still out 'n about.:D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#20 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:35 PM

Right on with the location though not for that particular reason.

Though I shall be nipping up the road to Sinchester on Friday if you're still out 'n about.:D

Oops.. I'm flying over to the Penh the day before :|

I booked it a few weeks ago, are you sure you didn't have a sneak-peek at my itinerary? :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#21 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:27 AM

Righto...we're off then!

The Asian sunrise lit up the diminishing dark of night breaking over the silvery wings that held me and my whisky & ginger ale aloft, I giggled inwardly knowing not what the next 14 days held for me but basked in the knowledge that it surely would entail meeting some old friends, some new ones and perhaps contain more than just a few shenanigans!

My usual faux pas onboard occurred when waiting to use the loo and I was ambling around the front of the A380 in the dark and I leaned against what I thought was a wall and fell into a small cubbyhole onto the lap of a hostie who was having a crafty kip.

Frightened the life out the pair of us... :D

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#22 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:39 PM

The ride down to HH took nearly 3 hours as the driver was going really slow. Just outside Cha-am the heavens opened and torrential Lain lashed our trusty Toyota and the drive got even slower. I couldn’t recognize anything and it was getting deeper as we wound our way to the hotel…

First night round the bars and was disappointed to find Red Bar has gone and the Blue Angel has shut it’s doors…didn’t seem to be much of ours around and I had a SM8 in tow so after I escaped at 01:30 saying I was off to bed I nipped into Mamma Mia’s for a take away.

I was going to take the LB Cashier but she was not doing it for me so I took a newbie home only to find out she wasn’t an LB at all…just a tall GG.

Obviously the Gaydar needs re-aligned…never mind she was a nice kid and we had a fine old time and as she was new to this she was actually into it after a while which adds to the excitement…actually squeaked when I was rimming her.
:blush:

Attached Files

#23 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:29 AM

Good old Bintaburger. Always a good stop off point when the bars close and before heading up to the late bars, Thanks for bringing back some good memories Petesie.
We laugh because it is true.

#24 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 09:03 AM

Wow...due to limited Internet access and an interference of SM8's I'm behind with my duties... :blush:

GG's were all the rage this week as my buddy kept plying me with them and to be honest, they were better than most of the LB's that were around.

There was one I'd taken a shine too but she worked in my friends bar so we limited to holding hands when no-one was looking.

So I was off to the GG's... 8)

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci