1st trip report

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 sam malone

sam malone
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:55 AM

Although I've been to Thailand about a dozen times, this is my 1st rip report.
For the first 3 days from the 10th, I stayed at the Aspen Suites. The room was spacious with a kitchen. a bathtub was provided but no walk in shower. The hotel is on soi 2 and is quite a walk to nana bts. The walk to nana plaza and Guess bar was ok.
On this night, I started at Cascades. The bar seemed quiet and the full line-up was not in place. As soon as I walked in, of course all the girls wanted my attention. The lb that stood out by far was Pai. She was not on my list but I did not realize how good she looked. Based on her looks, I thought she might be looking for a whale but turned out to be a very nice person. I was surprised! She really is nice girl and knows how to treat you well. She agreed on my short time price and we went next door to the shit hole short time hotel.
Pai's body is awsome! The sex was fantastic and I had a great time. She really makes the time spent enjoyable. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Attached Files

• Attached File  PAI1.jpg   118.36KB   61 downloads
  • Attached File  PAI.jpg   126.21KB   48 downloads

#2 sam malone

sam malone
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:11 AM

On the second night, I headed to Guess Bar to meet Ink; my No.1 target. The bar was smaller than I thought and there were more girls that I thought. At the time, there were only one other customer in the bar and about 30 LBS. I sat inside and they were all looking at me. I felt a little unconfortable at first but then INK came to me. She is a little soft spoken but very nice. I didn't waste any time barfining her. Because she is a service girl, the fine was 700 baht. We agreed on short time and off we went. I did take a picture of her but she asked that I not post it. Don't know why but I will respect that.
My third night in bangkok I got an oily from a gg in pom phrom and took it easy the rest of the night. I just hung out in Obsessions a little. There, the girls all target the Japs. All the girls look the same with white skin and a cutesey look. I thought the the service was good and was not pushed.

#3 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:44 AM

Good start to your holiday there Sam and Pai looks really lovely...it'd be a struggle to kick that one out! :clapclap:

Looking forward to more of this. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#4 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:22 PM

Thanks for making the effort to do a TR sam, agree with Pete, Pai looks a cracker.
Did you figure out that Ploenchit BTS was closer to soi 2 ?
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#5 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:24 PM

Great choice on your first night Sam, Pai sure looks nice.

:cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#6 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:54 PM

Great choice on your first night Sam, Pai sure looks nice.

:cheers:

Nice hands too amigo :harhar:

Enjoying your trip report Sam :clapclap:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#7 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 03:08 PM

Pai is a cracker to start your TR mate. Looking forward to the rest.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#8 KendoUK

KendoUK
  • Members
  • 952 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:20 PM

Nice start Sam, glad to see you got the hang of uploading photos!

#9 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:38 AM

The stunning Pai first up :clapclap: :clapclap:

Great start Sam .... Cheers (sorry i had to say that) :D :D

Samcro
Live to ride, ride to live.

#10 sam malone

sam malone
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:35 PM

After 3 days in BK I set off to Pattaya via PT taxi. The ride took about 1.5 hours dispite the traffic heading there. I settled in at Page 10 where I discovered a ladyboy working the front desk. This lb is quite stunning with dark skin, tall and long black hair. Her slim figure really looked good.
My trip to Pattaya didn't start off well. I headed to soi 6 to hopefully meet Po at A bar but was accosted (in a bad way) by the crazy bitch FAH. She pulled me in and showed me her man made pussy. I politely declined her and told her I was looking for Po. She then threatened to "box" and kill me if I ever come back again. I have been dating lbs for about 10 years and this is the first bad experience I've ever had with one. Little did she know that I have been studying jiujitsu for the past 12 yrs and would have broke a bone of hers or put her in a pretzel. At the A bar, there were 2 other lbs outside who I did not recognize. I highly suggest avoiding this bar and FAH! I mentioned this incident to someone at Horny bar and gave a description of the person. Fah's name immediately came up. They were not surprised.
I then walked down toward beach road looking for Horney bar and Por pulls me in. Now, I am a very nice guy and really don't like to hurt anyones feelings. The truth is, I wanted to meet May but Por for some reason took a liking to me so after some chit chat, we headed up to the short time room for some fun. I was surprised at how clean the room was. I wanted to take a pic of Por but she declined.
Both photos are borrowed.

Attached Files

• Attached File  POR.jpg   47.23KB   5727 downloads
  • Attached File  PO.jpg   65.71KB   5727 downloads

#11 sam malone

sam malone
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:47 PM

The next night I went to Stringfellows where I was the only customer in the bar. Nat looked particularly good but she did not show any interest in me. I bought Ae a drink and spoke to her awhile. I wasn't in the mood for any lbs on this night and thought I would come back on another night not knowing that on June 16-17, the bars would be closed for elections.
I returned to my hotel to rest a little and got the urge. So I headed to soi 8 to see May based on Bobbele's info that she works there now. I pased by the bar but did not see May so I drifted to soi 7 and ended up in a gg agogo called Silver Star where they were having a 5 year aniversary party with free food and a free round. I met a nice girl and bar fined her for the night.

#12 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:32 PM

As always things never go quite to plan in Pattaya... 8)

Fah maybe pushy but's the first I've heard of her being aggressive, times may be tough which is a strange turn of events as she had plenty of customers when she had a cock...guess it's Fah too late now! :roll: ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci