Sexy GG's that remind me of ladyboys!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:37 AM

Over the years there have always been some sexy gg's that remind me of ladyboys :harhar: . Am I the only one?

always something about these girls!

Attached Files

HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#2 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2012 - 04:46 PM

I always felt that the late, great athlete and dual Olympic gold medal winner, Florence Griffith Joyner had a transexual look about her with those very flamboyant looks, especially the finger nails.
She so tragically died at the age of 38 in 1998 with her world records for the 100 & 200M still intact to this day.

http://www.google.co...iw=1024&bih=644

#3 jayarr

jayarr
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:36 AM

maybe?

#4 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:03 AM

I've had the hots for Rosario Dawson since Men in Black 2. Guess it's the big facial features that give her an exotic look and something of a LB look. But then many, many years ago when I was a teenager I had a Vanessa Del Rio fetish. :-)

Attached Files

xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#5 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:00 AM

when seeing women like theese im reminded why i dont do post ops and why modern women is nothing much more then a gay man with a uterus. its either girl who wants to be a girl for muah or a ladyboy with a cock

#6 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:15 AM

I'll go for the cock... 8)

Along with the sub latina milky hormonal nip nips and the teeny weeny poise, attitude & wave the arse in yer face to nip the bud arse.

It's traditional ye know... 8)

MacBoomdrawish...it's the new tang...
8)

What say you SLBT? :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#7 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:10 AM

I'll go for the cock.

Now their's a surprise :lol: not :lol:

#8 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:14 AM

I always felt that the late, great athlete and dual Olympic gold medal winner, Florence Griffith Joyner had a transexual look about her with those very flamboyant looks, especially the finger nails.
She so tragically died at the age of 38 in 1998 with her world records for the 100 & 200M still intact to this day.

http://www.google.co...iw=1024&bih=644

Good call ! A very beautiful and graceful woman

I thought her sister Jackie looked even more so

http://www.google.co...BA&ved=0CFAQsAQ

#9 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:06 PM

Florence and Jackie were actually sisters-in-law OTS - Flo Jo was married to Jackie's brother. Had a nice chat with Jackie many years ago on a flight to Beijing but never thought of her in LB/TS terms.

Now Elizabeth Hurley on the other hand... :yumm:

#10 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:12 PM

Florence and Jackie were actually sisters-in-law OTS - Flo Jo was married to Jackie's brother. Had a nice chat with Jackie many years ago on a flight to Beijing but never thought of her in LB/TS terms.

Now Elizabeth Hurley on the other hand... :yumm:

I stand corrected :D

#11 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:04 AM

Now Elizabeth Hurley on the other hand...

In my eyes Liz Hurley is one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen, if she had that special appendage attached she would provide me with wanking material for life.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#12 pacman

pacman
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:22 AM

Liz does have a special appendage... Shane Warne... :D

No wanking material there but some do think he's a wanker... :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci