Anyone got the new i-Phone 4S?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#25 farangbah

farangbah
  • Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

I was in a True shop yesterday and saw that they've reduced their prices by a third.

If I had waited a couple twotree months I could have saved about three hundo USD...

As the Japanese say, "Baka! Baka! Baka!"

#26 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:05 PM

I was in a True shop yesterday and saw that they've reduced their prices by a third.

If I had waited a couple twotree months I could have saved about three hundo USD...

As the Japanese say, "Baka! Baka! Baka!"

How much is it now? In Tukcom a few weeks ago and they asked 23 k and change. Not that i would buy at Tukcom since basically all stuff in there are either grey market or knockoffs.
My 4 is still great ,although I've seen the HD video on the 4s and it kicks ass.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#27 farangbah

farangbah
  • Members
  • 379 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:51 AM

It's now 21 and change for the biggest one. Down from 30.

It really hurts typing that...

#28 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:24 PM

DELETED

#29 spieslikeus

spieslikeus
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:31 PM

christ you make me feel like that my 3gs should be on the antique road show
Cato: Please, boss! I thought you were dead!
Clouseau: So as a tribute to my memory, you open this... this Chinese nookie factory?

#30 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 12:23 AM

I fear even new iPhone 5 won't sport bigger much screen and at present iPhone has so small screen I can't even use it for car navigation let alone watching video. :ang3: Too bad since every other gadget I use was proudly designed in California by Apple (and made in some sweatshop in southern China). :angel:

#31 spieslikeus

spieslikeus
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:13 AM

seen the galaxy s iii by samsung, too big imho.
like walking around with a tablet in your pocket
Clouseau: So as a tribute to my memory, you open this... this Chinese nookie factory?

#32 kendal1972

kendal1972
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:30 PM

seen the galaxy s iii by samsung, too big imho.
like walking around with a tablet in your pocket

speaking of which...i saw someone walking around with one of the galaxy notes stuck to his ear, reminded me of the early days of mobile phones when the phone was the size of a brick. it looked like the guy was conscious of his brick as he was always looking around then looking down :lol:

#33 spieslikeus

spieslikeus
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:58 AM

See that samsung has been caught ripping off Apple, and have been ordered to pay millions of dollars in compensation.
Off the samsung topic, do apple products ever go down in price?, as i've had a 3gs now for just over a year, on a 24 month contract.
Was looking at my providers website, for the 3gs PAYG, they are still asking 320 pounds for it!!!! and 500 pounds for the 4s, who the fuck would pay that for a phone???

#34 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:52 AM

It seems you did. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#35 spieslikeus

spieslikeus
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:41 AM

nope contract :P

#36 kendal1972

kendal1972
  • Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:13 AM

for reasons unknown yes...apple iphones appear to hold there value well!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci