In Search of DaDa in Pattaya.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:29 AM

When I arrived back in Pattaya on October 17th I did have some locally based ladyboys on my to do list.
Highly unusual for this serial LD shagger to have any pre- conceived plans, but there were three so called ''It Girls'' whom my heart was set on probably because the respective bars whom employed them had made much use of their images within these pages in the course of the previous three or four months.

The first to be tracked down was DaDa formerly of Obsessions however, now back at Pook Bar on Soi 6.

First a few snaps from the Obsessions thread which brought her to my attention :yumm:

Attached Files

• Attached File  Da.jpg   65.47KB   65 downloads
  • Attached File  Da1.jpg   66.85KB   39 downloads
  • Attached File  Da4.jpg   166.15KB   5977 downloads

#2 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2011 - 05:48 AM

That afternoon of arrival following a few hours on my favourite beach at Pratamnak, the hired Yamaha Nuevo was pointed in the direction of Soi 6.
On arrival at Pooks I was just dismounting the bike when a dark skinned creature with something of a Cleopatra resemblance ambled down the steps to meet and greet me :shake: Would you adam & steve it, it was none other than DaDa sporting a different image to the one I was expecting.
After a couple of beers the bar fined was duly paid and she was on the back of my bike heading towards the Baywalk Residence where she remained for the next 12 hours while something of a marathon session of interval arse banging ensued :69:
What a welcome back to Thailand DaDa provided me with and for anybody in search of pure filth, she is highly recommended.

My apologies for the narrow minded nature of these snaps :blush:

Attached Files

#3 trousersnake

trousersnake
  • Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:11 AM

More great pics :clapclap: .

She is a nice girl. After we parted company in Soi 6 a couple of weeks ago I barfined her and took her back to Pooks in Soi B but never ended up doing anything with her :wnkr: . She looks good in the pics but looks a lot better in the flesh :harhar:
HSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

#4 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:42 AM

Ah the subtlety of you photographic style. I mean why have those coy under the cover shoots or hand in front of the groin when you can just do boner in your face...I love it. Keep UP the HARD work. :clapclap:

#5 mike3369

mike3369
  • Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:36 PM

She looks lovely i really shouldnt be looking at your reports in the office PT :lol: I t was a rather quick scroll past the last set of pics :D :lol: Good stuff mate
The best things in life are not free , the best thing in life is being free...Thai girls are honest whores unlike all the dishonest white sluts

#6 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:27 PM

She has a lovely smile... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#7 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 12:37 AM

Delicious, always had a thing for chocolate. :harhar:
We laugh because it is true.

#8 paulyb77

paulyb77
  • Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 02:44 AM

:D
Great pics-love the darker skin look,very exotic and would be a nice contrast against my lily white skin.

#9 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:57 AM

Good to see you out and about with your camera PT, or perhaps more a case of in and about :mrgreen:

Nice reportage 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#10 tourist

tourist
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 06:48 AM

I also want to thank Sir PT

this DaDA t-girl is very very very...I mean..very close to the top of my taste , and your splendid pics, Sir PT, leave no shadow of a doubt !

Pook bar ..pook bar.. why are you 10.00kms away :tantrum: :tantrum:
I went to the Dark side and found the Light !!!

#11 jo712

jo712
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:56 PM

She has a lovely smile... :D

and a lovely cock :clapclap: :wnkr:

#12 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 09:13 AM

great pics pentire

no complaints from me at all

:hump: :hump:

keep up the good work

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci