ladyboy massage parlor in Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 beany

beany
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:21 PM

Hi guys, I'll be soon in Pattaya for three weeks. I am a great LB lover but as I am with my wife I have not the freedom i wanted. In Patong there was a very good LB massage parlor ( Tootsies) where I went in the afternoon and got what I wanted. I could not find something like that on the internet for Pattaya. Is there a place where I can go in Pattaya and find what I am looking for without spending too much time. Oh, and I can do without the massage.

#2 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:07 AM

No dedicated ladyboy massage places that I am aware of in Pattaya but plenty of ladyboys (along with GG's & boys) offering massages in various establishments within the soi day night area close to Tukcom or Soi Honey Inn between Second Rd & Soi Buakaow.

#3 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:27 AM

This girl works at Jens massage (opposite Family Mart) on Soi Honey, looks OK to me :harhar:

Attached Files

• dani vice and spAlek like this

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#4 foggy

foggy
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:54 PM

This is New's friend from above and freelancer named Ice

She will meet u any where and provides not only an excellent massage but also will Top u, cum all over u or take a nice pounding herself .

Highly recommended by me as of yesterday :D and she accepted 600 baht all in.

0868 0775 74

Attached Files

• meetme4u likes this
Living the dream

#5 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:54 PM

Never got round to calling Ice on my last trip :sad: , will do next time for sure after your words Foggy mon ami. :cheers:

I know already Ice has rave reviews, and that "excellent massage" followed by a couple of "toppings" really is "music" to my ears :harhar:

Some more Ice pics

Attached Files

• meetme4u likes this

#6 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:49 PM

yep i can reccomend ice as well , not really my cuppa in looks dept , but great massage and bubbly/friendly personality . i sent her an sms on my first day in thailand in march this year and she was knocking on my door 30 minutes later. i think i still have her contact number so pm me if you want it :D
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#7 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:50 PM

i think i still have her contact number so pm me if you want it :D

No need, Foggy has already posted it

#8 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:52 PM

I'm skeptical, but good to hear that Ice provides an "excellent" massage and all the extras for a very reasonable 600 baht - will maybe give her a whirl next time my aching muscles need a rub. :D

Tootsie's in Phuket excepted, Ice has gotta be the best looking of the LB masseuses anyone has ever posted here - much appreciated Foggy. :clapclap:

That said, I always get a chuckle out of the continuing requests for LB massage here on the Forum. Call me crazy, but I want a real massage when I go for a massage and not just sex with a random, marginally attractive ladyboy. I don't recall the massage at Tootsie's being all that, but the place works as there are not that many daytime options if you want to get your LB freak on in Phuket.

But in Pattaya... Beany just head over to Soi 6 where you can get just the massage you are looking for anytime after noon - and the girls will be MORE than happy to not occupy too much of your time. :harhar:

#9 beany

beany
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:19 PM

Thanks allready for the incoming replys. Ice and soi 6 are very promising (New looks a bit skinny for me) and if you are right about the 600 Baht.....wow. I payed 2000 (+ bonus) in Patong eveytime I visited Tootsies. Just have to find the excuses now to escape from my wife now and then :tantrum:

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:59 PM

That's easily done mate...send her to the salon then you pop off to yours... 8)

I was thinking New was a bit of a Tin Lizzy for DD meself... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#11 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 08:04 PM

This girl works at Jens massage (opposite Family Mart) on Soi Honey, looks OK to me :harhar:

very nice there Duke

I have to agee with you and I will have to take a closer look next trip

hope to see you in LOS soon

cheers kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#12 foggy

foggy
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:04 PM

Hey Dave
She'll wear black panties, top u and cum in your mouth in that order... sound good ?

Worked for me buddy :cheers:
Living the dream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci