Welcome to the Newbie Zone!

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 05:30 AM

Welcome to the Newbie Zone, and an especially warm welcome to new members!

This area of the forum has been created to offer all newbies and lurkers a chance to join in, make introductions and receive friendly welcomes.

This will be a Flame Free zone where all new (and old) members can seek advice and post questions - with a policy that no question is too stupid (famous last words). Insults won’t be tolerated and sarcasm should be kept to a bare minimum (which will be very difficult for some).

I’ll move as many newbie friendly posts here as I can find, as well as re-writing the Q&A thread and add here as a sticky. Please feel free to point out any other past posts which would be best moved here.

Thanks.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#2 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 07:08 PM

This is a splendid idea. Thanks for taking the time and effort to do this Kliome! :rock:
Nix

#3 Zak601

Zak601
  • Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:21 AM

Introducing myself.

Hi -

end of introduction

Reason for being here

Ladyboy centric forum - well put together - one of two forum that I follow.

Expectations

None

Just some standard diversification.

Salutations

A particular thank you to all those who generously share their experience especially with TRs.

They make the unknown (to me) a little less intimidating.

A general appreciation for what regular and occasional posters (and on the odd instance imposters too) reveal about the fascinating world which is ladyboys.

Cheers

Zak

• Tisto likes this

#4 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 05 September 2013 - 04:28 AM

Welcome aboard Zak and a nice intro too. Glad you could join us.

Don't be a stranger  :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#5 Zak601

Zak601
  • Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

Thank you Dixon Cox

There are no strangers here...only friends you have not yet met. (William Butler Yeats)

Methinks these glasses of yours are rather nice...must get myself a pair. It may improve my looks.

Cheers

Zak

• batman4ever likes this

#6 Mimosa

Mimosa
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

Welcome in the real LB's forum Zak  ;)

"You do not let frighten by the change…"

#7 Swedeman007

Swedeman007
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:53 AM

Just wanted to stop by and say hi as I am a newbie to this forum. Looking forward to reading all of your posts, and sharing LB stories, nightmares, and dreams. -Swedeman007

#8 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:56 PM

Just wanted to stop by and say hi as I am a newbie to this forum. Looking forward to reading all of your posts, and sharing LB stories, nightmares, and dreams. -Swedeman007

Welcome Swedeman. You may be a newbie to this forum, but not to the Kingdom of ladyboys.

Look forward to more of your insightful and no-nonsense contributions  ;)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#9 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:24 PM

Hello to all,

Long time lurker here and would like to say thanks to all who provided excellent information over the years as I navigated my way through my first couple of trips to the LOS.

I've been going to Thailand since 2005 and dabble in the LB scene from time to time.

I'm looking at spending the low season of 2014 in Phuket as a precursor to retiring in Thailand. Although I have done two long-term stays in Thailand, I'm still sorting out what region of Thailand suits me best. Plus, I've got two years before I meet the age requirements for an O Class visa.

I might start a thread in the Expat section to talk about that in detail.

Anyway, since I've been lurking a lot, I think I have a feel for the different personalities in here.

I am a Yank, but have spent many years living abroad. I know a good deal about Japan and South Korea and a fair amount about Thailand at this point.

Cheers to all!

#10 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:13 AM

Nice to have you contributing Spyder after such a long lurk. Interested to know what took you so long and why you finally decided to join in. Whatever the answer, you're more than welcome.

I might start a thread in the Expat section to talk about that in detail.

Please do. It would be interesting for many to see the steps you took as your experience grew prior to your final big step. I'd likely have something to add too as I did similar last year.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#11 Spyder Rocket

Spyder Rocket
  • Members
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:49 AM

Nice to have you contributing Spyder after such a long lurk. Interested to know what took you so long and why you finally decided to join in. Whatever the answer, you're more than welcome. Please do. It would be interesting for many to see the steps you took as your experience grew prior to your final big step. I'd likely have something to add too as I did similar last year.

I think it is a combination of reasons, with the primary reason being time. Until recently I had enough time to consume information for upcoming trips but not so much time to engage in dialog here or on other sites.

Also, my interest in LBs wasn't the primary motivator on my first two short term visits to Thailand starting 2005 either. I don't think I started reading this forum even half earnestly until 2007 or 2008.

Back when I lived in Japan, I met a Thai GG who worked for Sony and was in Japan for training before returning to work in one of the Sony manufacturing plants in Thailand.

My initial trip to Thailand was to visit her, but she left me alone in BKK for a couple of days of my 2005 visit and I found myself in Nana Plaza.

I ended up going inside Casanova, don't ask me how I escaped the mob at the door, but I walked in and sat down unmolested. I knew about LBs and had been with a Pinay LB in Tokyo before. I should have encountered an aggressive amazon LB in Casanova, but guess who tapped me on the shoulder?

Cute and sweet little Natalie (I'll try to dig up a pic), totally not your standard Casanova girl. I'm sure some of BMs who have been mongering since 2005 will remember her.

Anyway, after that great encounter my interest in LBs began to grow and I started consuming a lot of information from the old Stogie website.

I did my first full fledged mongering trip in 2008 and used the predecessor of this site for great intel on hotels, taxis, and the general LB landscape of bars in BKK and Patts.

What prompted me to finally start contributing?

Partially an availability of time and the fact that I'm in the planning stages of becoming an expat.

I'll save more details for the thread I intend to start in the expat section.

PS
Here is a pic of Natalie that I swiped from someone else's trip report along time ago.
Sorry that I can't give credit to who initially posted this (hope that is kosher).

Natalie was a curious little LB, very meek and sweet from my experience with her. Definitely not what you'd expect to find in Casanova. I got the impression that she had some kind of relationship with one amazons at Casanova. The amazon (I think her name was Jane) seemed to boss her around and they specialized in doing threesomes. There is an old hardcore vid on the Stogie site of them circa 2005.

I give Natalie partial credit for making my dalliances into the dark side more frequent . I wonder how she is holding up these days, must be in her late twenties by now.

Attached Files

• batman4ever, dixon cox, Surin Nix and 2 others like this

#12 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:36 PM

This will be a Flame Free zone where all new (and old) members can seek advice and post questions - with a policy that no question is too stupid. Insults won’t be tolerated and sarcasm should be kept to a bare minimum.

Re: The Newbie Zone

The quote above from the OP is just a reminder for anyone who had forgotten or wasn't aware.

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci