Photo

Comfortably Numb: The total contentment trip.

• Please log in to reply
845 replies to this topic

#1 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:16 PM

“The dream is gone.

I have become comfortably numb.”

Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd

Forward:
Last year on March 18 I left Thailand, not sure when I would ever return. I had spent the previous 5 months travelling around with the intention(dream) of teaching there again for a few years and ride out the recession back home. But alas things did not work out and finances dictated it was time to cut and run.

Good fortune stepped in earlier this year, and between one thing and another I found myself in the envious position of getting a chance to return to Los for almost 3 weeks. This trip would be my shortest one ever in the kingdom, but I was really looking forward to it as I would be able to let my hair down a bit more and not stick to a budget like I had on my previous longer trips.

It would be an opportunity to see some old friends and visit the places of my earlier trips, but now I was going solely as a “two week tourist” and would not have to worry too much about watching my budget. It was because this trip was unexpected that I really appreciated this special chance to revisit my old hunting grounds and savour every moment I had there, without having the hassle of visa runs,dealing with bureaucracy etc and instead have the fillet of a good time immune from these long stay hurdles.

"I have become comfortably numb"

For reference I’ll use the initials after their names of the various forums to indicate where the FMs/BMs I met post most.

Ladyboy Review = LBR

LadyboysPattaya = LBP

LB-69 = LB-69 “duh”

The Ladyboyforums = TLF

Bestladyboyforum = BLF

It’s always interesting to see the first familiar face on any trip to Los, but hey this one was standing in the arrivals of Heathrow airport. Step forward FatboyUK (LB-69,BLF, LBR). Circumstances dictated that I had to take a separate flight from Dublin to Heathrow, and therefore to avoid missing my connecting flight I had given myself a 7 hour window in Heathrow. I had mentioned this to FB and as he works there he said we could meet up and chat about old times.

We had a coffee in T1 and then headed upstairs to have a few beers and chew the fat about our previous adventures in Pattaya ,with FB occasionally mentioning how jealous he was not going with me, poor fella. His moment will come next month as far as I recall. We had such a good time supping beer and reminiscing that the time flew, and soon it was time for me to do the same, and so we headed over to T3 where I said farewell to my old pal and headed to departures. The long awaited return was underway.

Attached Files

• Attached File  tr1.jpg   274.69KB   53 downloads
  • Attached File  tr2.jpg   238.79KB   35 downloads

We laugh because it is true.

#2 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:50 PM

I was never one for “to do” lists, but as this trip was so short compared to my previous trips, inmy mind there were one or two in particular I had intended to meet, one elusive one I’ll call “cutie” and she will be mentioned occasionally during the report. The trip would also be my first time in Los using my 24 optical zoom Panasonic FZ40/45, mostly during the day as I prefer the smaller Panny ZS3/TZ7 to slip into my pocket at night.

Some girls’ faces I’ll not post for various reasons, most of you can guess why, but basically this will be a pictorial review of my wonderfulshort time in the Kingdom in the company of some great guys and hot ladies.

I strolled into arrivals in Swampy airport, my eyes stinging from the lack of sleep on the flight. I scanned around to see someone holding my name on a card and finally I saw the familiar words that had accompanied from the day I was born. A quick call to the agent in Pattaya to check this was the correct driver and not someone who had copied my name form the legit driver and jumped forward in the queue. All was ok, and so into the taxi and Pattaya here I come, let the adventure proper begin.

#3 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:02 PM

Got to my room about 6 pm and as I could not sleep I turned on my laptop to check emails and Facebook. Who should pop up on FB chat but Tara, one of the girls I had been commissioned to track down along with Pookie by many of their admires now that the Playboy bar had closed and she was jobless. She wanted to come around as soon as she realised I was back in Patts, but by this stage I just needed to eat and declined her tempting offer.

I jumped on a Baht bus up Buakhao to get my traditional first day haircut, and then made my way back to the Indian/Pakistani restaurant opposite the entrance to soi Honey. Passing Pook Swan the only familiar face I saw was Bo, who was really surprised to see me after such a long time. Waiting for the meal gave me a chance to test the High Sensitivity mode of my camera (yeah I'm a geek)as I hoped to take some discreet night street shots. The results were ok-ish.

Don't worry guys about FBUK's mug and grainy street scenes so far, we'll get to what we really want to see shortly

Attached Files

• Attached File  tr4.jpg   179.36KB   46 downloads
  • Attached File  tr3.jpg   179.38KB   48 downloads

#4 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:18 PM

Nicely full after a medium lamb curry, I was all set to float down to my first destination, one of my favourite haunts on previous trips, La Bamba. It felt strange walking in there after such a long absence, but seeing Nok and Cindy’s familiar faces made it seem like only yesterday. I had a few beers with the girls, and as I was about to leave who arrived but Rossco(LB-69) and koykaeng (LB-69, BLF, LBP, TLF). Back to the bar, and more beers and a good catch up ensued. New girl Bea I think her name was kept hovering around.

Attached Files

• Attached File  tr6.jpg   269.04KB   86 downloads
  • Attached File  tr5.jpg   277.07KB   50 downloads
  • Attached File  tr8.jpg   94.83KB   47 downloads
  • Attached File  tr7.jpg   265.61KB   55 downloads

#5 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:38 PM

Was great to see you BB...and been looking forward to this TR very much indeed.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#6 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 04:22 PM

Was great to see you BB...and been looking forward to this TR very much indeed.

Was great catching up with you also, hopefully this TR should get you in the mood for your upcoming trip. :cheers:

#7 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 12 May 2011 - 05:27 PM

I have been looking forward to your trip report BumbleBee :D

cheers Amigo

:cheers:
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:04 PM

Looking forward to your wonderful photos & reporting Bumblebee.

Was fantastic to catch up with you again after such a long time. :notworthy:

No doubt we'll do it again some time soon. :rock:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#9 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:17 PM

I have been looking forward to your trip report BumbleBee :D

cheers Amigo

:cheers:

Let's hope it entertains you BT. Linda's coming up later. :D

#10 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:18 PM

Looking forward to your wonderful photos & reporting Bumblebee.

Was fantastic to catch up with you again after such a long time. :notworthy:

No doubt we'll do it again some time soon. :rock:

Cheers
Koykaeng

Cheers Kk and great to catch up with you likewise.

#11 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:32 PM

Koyo7 was one bar that I was eager to check out. I had been following its progress on the forums since Dixon Cox first brought it to general attention last year. The girls looked hot and they had been in some racy costumes in the photos I had seen. Rossco headed off and so it was left to me and KK to go have a beer or two there. While on the way I got a text from my travel companion Ninewives (TLF, LBR) informing me he was in a taxi on the outskirts of Patts and would join me as soon as possible.

KK and I, along with his mate grabbed a table and chatted with some of the girls. Two of the girls recognized me from their Facebook profiles and were surprised to finally see me back in Los. Although KK’s mate is not into LBs, he has no problem grabbing a piece of tranny ass when it is presented to him. After a few more back and forth texts Ninewives finally makes his appearance up the escalator. .

Attached Files

• Attached File  tr19.jpg   268.83KB   61 downloads
  • Attached File  tr9.jpg   275.76KB   53 downloads
  • Attached File  tr10.jpg   259.54KB   49 downloads
  • Attached File  tr11.jpg   260.25KB   50 downloads
  • Attached File  tr12.jpg   324.65KB   56 downloads
  • Attached File  tr13.jpg   252.78KB   57 downloads
  • Attached File  tr14.jpg   259.63KB   56 downloads
  • Attached File  tr15.jpg   274.2KB   49 downloads
  • Attached File  tr16.jpg   245.2KB   43 downloads
  • Attached File  tr17.jpg   242.54KB   50 downloads

#12 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:50 PM

Great start BB. Looking forward to the upcoming escapades.

I know how much you were looking forward to this short trip.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci