Sites with ladyboy contact info?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 luisito

luisito
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:42 AM

Hey guys...new to the boards. Been a ladyboy admirer for years, and in fact recently had my first relationship with one.

Anyway...I was wondering if anyone knows of other lb sites with contact info? I know ladyboygold and this site post contact info with emails and numbers, but beyond that I don't know any others.

I'm planning a trip to Thailand in the spring and would love to have contacts before I head out there...

Your help is much appreciated, thanks. :D

#2 Thailand-junkie

Thailand-junkie
  • Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:59 AM

#3 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:23 PM

If I would have to pick just one site, I would sure join http://www.extremeladyboys.com/ for me thiis by far the best LB site; great pictures, all contact data from models you need to know and lots of regular updates.

BR

#4 luisito

luisito
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:02 AM

Thanks guys, for the quick response.

I did a little research myself, and indeed there are a handful of sites with contact data!

As you mentioned Robi, extremeladyboys is one, along with ladyboycrush and transworldasia.

And TJ...far ahead of you! I joined this site last week, but didn't get any replies from the girls..and many of the emails are either incorrect or out of date. Many of my emails bounced back.

I'll try the other sites...and let you guys know how it works out for me. Us lb lovers gotta stick together!

As a side note, I got many replies from the girls on ladyboygold...really nice girls there. Not sure why the girls here haven't replied :cry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci