• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 09:59 PM

Mabuhay!

We've decided to create a new Philippines section after noticing a distinct lack of forum space and general information on the Philippines ladyboy scene over the net.

Please feel free to post any news, info, or general discussion here.

Philippines trip reports are also VERY welcome!

Let's try to encourage more solid info and tap into the large ladyboy scene in the Philippines, which is still somewhat undiscovered by many of us here!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 02:42 AM

Great idea Kliome. :clapclap:

I'd like to think that over time plenty of essential information will be generated which will prove invaluable for guys wanting to plan a trip to the Phillipines.

There is a plethora of information about Thailand now available, but it wasn't always the case.

Hopefully in due course, knowing which hotel to stay in, or where to hunt will become common knowledge.

On a personal note, I've always had a liking for the Fillipino ladyboys. :harhar:

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 05:39 AM

kliome

good idea indeed

the Phillipines has much to offer in the LB scene.

and I am sure some of the Fillipino LB's BM's here will be happy to have their own section to promote their venues and fellow Fillipino LB's

I have to agree with you KK I like Fillipino LB's as well. I have had many interludes with Fillipino LB's visiting Australia.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#4 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:15 AM

Thanks Kliome,

I didn't realise we had so much info already. Definitely worthy of its own section.

Looking forward to Ozzie's contributions.

Cheers,
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#5 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:14 AM

Must say, it's got off to a very healthy start :thumbs:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#6 deepthroat69

deepthroat69
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:34 AM

Looking forward to this new thread!

It would be great to get Tan (Laputinegra) from your webcams to join in. She has a great thread that I used to follow on another forum, and in fact it's being touted as a reason to pay a membership fee on that other forum. Maybe she'd be willing to post it here too (for free) since she's one of the "Webcam Models Online" that's on the top of this page?
2nd Annual GOTC: 3rd Feb. 2012 8pm Pook Soi 6 (upstairs bar) - BE THERE!

#7 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 04:20 PM

Looking forward to this new thread!

It would be great to get Tan (Laputinegra) from your webcams to join in. She has a great thread that I used to follow on another forum, and in fact it's being touted as a reason to pay a membership fee on that other forum. Maybe she'd be willing to post it here too (for free) since she's one of the "Webcam Models Online" that's on the top of this page?

She does have a thread running here for a couple of years, but hasn't added to it in a while.

http://www.lb-69.com...isha_Black.html

I'll give her a nudge!

#8 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 04:36 PM

Mabuhay indeed. Good news! For all of us here in the PI I suspect that our 'little secret' is now erm... out! As I wrote before it's a great country and if you strip away some some of the bad press and some of the meaner / more irrational comments (the Philippines sure does bring out contrasting views in some folks) on this and other forums you will find it a fascinating place to visit.

You kind of have to know your way around a little because it's not like hitting BKK, Patts etc and finding everything on your doorstep. Hopefully this section will therefore prove useful to those interested in coming to stay, work and play.

Girls are lovely and speak English, beaches are fine, hotels are good (albeit a bit more expensive), it has great restaurants and dining areas, some good nightlife and an island party scene on Boracay. Many slands are beautiful and easy to get around, there is cool scenery everywhere. Beer and alcohol is often cheap and most people are super friendly. Only one proper LB only Bar in the whole country though :sad:

Look forward to joining in more now this section is up and running.

D&C.

#9 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 04:52 PM

Only one proper LB only Bar in the whole country though :sad:

Where? Where? Where?!!

#10 ladyboyforyou

ladyboyforyou
  • Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 05:47 PM

Would be nice to resurrect that old forum of mine :harhar:
Fuck You, Fuck You Very Very Much

"Lily Allen"

#11 deepthroat69

deepthroat69
  • Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 09:58 PM

Would be nice to resurrect that old forum of mine :harhar:

Yes it would! Would love to hear about your recent LOS trip!
2nd Annual GOTC: 3rd Feb. 2012 8pm Pook Soi 6 (upstairs bar) - BE THERE!

#12 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:41 PM

Only one proper LB only Bar in the whole country though :sad:

Where? Where? Where?!!

Shampoo Bar on Burgos St, Makati in Manila. Burgos is the main drag for girly bars and about 6 months ago someone finally had the courage / friends in the right places to open a LB Bar. It's actually very ok and it's all that we have! Follows the usual tradition here: smallish bar with a mix of GRO's (Guest Relations Officers ahem) and dancers. There is a nightly cabaret type show which is vaguely passable. Not lots of flesh on display but the girls are very errr tactile. On most night there are about 15 - 20 LB's in there. Mixed bunch in terms of quality - some stunners and some not quite so stunning. All are very friendly and chatty. Not too much pressure put on you to buy drinks and it's a good place to spend time. Ladies drinks are average for the area ie on the high end as are the Bar-fines which match the rest of the street. I am sure that visitors can find other arrangements vis bar-fines. I like it and have met some fun LB's in there. The bar has apparently just moved about 100 yards up the road and is now in what used to be in 'Mixed Nuts'. Will confirm this w/end.....!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci