• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#1 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:54 PM

Prelude
I wanted to briefly say a few words before posting my trip report. My attitude to Thai Ladyboy Girls/Bars has changed alot in the last 12 months. I have had many problems in the past, as you all know, and to this day, still make a hell of alot of what can be said as "rookie mistakes". It has been a huge learning curve since coming here alot more due to my new job at BA, and despite some of you saying I come here looking for Love, or perhaps the GFE, I don't. If I have a good time with a girl, I will repeat the business, because I know I'm in for a good time. This trip, along with the new destination of Pattaya, is a new start for me. I have no pre-conception about what, or who, I do, and I am here to just have some fun. Therefore, as I write this whilst waiting in Hong Kong, I ask that you not subject me to the criticism I normally get when I post my trip reports, and perhaps instead offer words of encouragement or support if something goes wrong. Don't ask me about what I paid for each girl, (no doubt it will be deemed too much as I am a shit negotiator) and although I would like too, don't expect many, if any, naughty pics. Some pictures will be courtesy of a number of different sources, and credit will be given where required, and I will add them as I receive them. Also, writing stories isn't my strong point, so this is quite literally my account, of my trip, that I want to share with fellow LB lovers.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#2 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 03:54 PM

Day 1
After a long 3 day trip with work, and a mad rush through Terminal 5, I made it in time to get on the last flight to Hong Kong. The upgrade made the already short journey (just 11 hours) pass very quickly, and allowed for me to connect to Bangkok within 50 minutes of landing in Hong Kong. With no traffic due to the horrendous thunder storms, I was soon checking into the Hotel Ibis, Sukhumvit Soi 4. I'm still a fan of this hotel, due mainly to its location and special price I obtain through work. I certainly think the rooms are plenty large enough, however the hotel is not worth the 2500 baht price tag. I unpacked, showered, and made myself ready for the first night. I still to this day get the nerves heading to Nana - I think mostly due to the abundance of gorgeous LB's and GG's alike, but also because you go to Nana for one reason. Sex. And despite everyone being here for that, it still makes me slightly uncomfortable.

I made a bee line for Cascades, as on my last visit, I found it to have the nicest selection of LB's, and has a real good vibe to it. I also like the somewhat "Dancey" music they usually play in there, even if it is a little too loud sometimes. I was surrounded as I entered, which was frankly TOO much, and had many saying "I remember you". I was ushered to a seat, where I was soon again surrounded by a bevy of beauties. Odett from LB69 was making a real effort, but no-one was taking any notice of me saying that I want to take my time, look around, and relax. I was taken by a stunner on the podium - number 75 if I remember, and was plucking up the guts to ask her over, but she paid no attention to me, as the Japanese were in attendance. After 2 singhas, I was soon too fucked off by the pushiness (which I can understand due to the competition, but don't like none the less) so left. I enjoyed it last time with the company of other BM's, as the heat isn't all on you, but alone, I do think its too much. I then headed downstairs to the alot quieter Casanova's, where Pang greeted me at the door.

A real stunner, I soon recognised her from her LB69 shoot. I sat with her and briefly checked out the place and soon realised that she was the (in my opinion) most beautiful girl there, and her good English and polite conversation made me happy to buy her a lady drink. I admit, I went there for another (Essex Boy will know who - but no names from me), but soon realised after the tits came out, and further conversation, that Pang would be the "lucky" one to receive the first load of FatboyUK Juice. She knew it wasn't my first time, so we negotiated a price for short time, where I said I want to go my room and not upstairs. On my last trip, I used the short time rooms with a girl from Obsessions, and although I enjoyed her, I didn't like the place and the rapid way a girl will be desperate to get back to the bar, and I would rather be in my own room with my own supplies. We headed back to the hotel, continuing chatting which was very easy, and soon she had showered and was fucking my mouth with her good size, rock hard cock. Almost to gagging point, I was loving it, and really enjoyed touching her silky smooth body.

I had arrived. After a long 3 months of no Thailand activity, I found myself crouched over the most stunning ladyboy admiring the amount of cum I had just covered her with, whilst licking my lips, hoping to find any remnants from her cumming in my mouth. She was shocked, by the amount herself. She hung around for a while longer, and we talked some more, before we both left and headed back to Nana. I left her with a kiss by the entrance, and elected to have a bite to eat at Soi 5 foodcenter.

I still had power, but time was against me. I was going to go for the Nana "kicking out" time, but instead elected for a street bar just around the corner, where I once picked up Amy - one of the best LB fucks I have ever had. She wasn't around, but my LB waitress Irene, who I admit, was not my usual type, soon got my attention. A few more drinks, and alot of fondling later, she was back at the Ibis to the shock of the staff who had seen me with Pang no more then an hour earlier. Not as good a session, due to my fatigue kicking in, but she was soon covered almost to the extent Pang was. She asked me if i wanted her to stay, but I didn't, so she went, leaving me to fall happily asleep knowing that the fun had only just begun.........

Attached Files

#3 sgt694u

sgt694u
  • Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:05 PM

Good report so far. i cant wait to read the rest. I was just in LOS the begining part of sep it was my first trip and i spent my entire week in phuket with one lb kitty from C&D's.
As in marching...As in life.... We strive for perfection

#4 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:13 PM

Very nice start, Fatboy. Please, keep it report coming.

So, Odett did not do it for you? How is it possible, she is hot as hell!

I went to Casanova myself on my last night, saw Pang, but barfined Belle with whom I had the worst experience with an LB ever (will write more about it at the end of my trip report)- and I already have some experience. Next time I go to Casanova, I will take Pang, according to your recommendation.

By the way, did you get some pictures? It would be great if you could post them here.

Nick Bullseye

#5 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:30 PM

No pictures of Pang, but just check out her shoots from LB69 to check her out. Believe me, you won't be dissapointed.

Odett just wasn't my cup of tea.

#6 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 05 October 2009 - 05:03 PM

i like that smile of irene.... :)

what bar was that?? and where??

just to enlighten the other members ofcourse... :oops: :oops:

and FB...reg the pm...no more news so far... :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#7 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 05:31 PM

Really looking forward to hearing of your Pattaya adventure, Mr FB.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#8 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 05:41 PM

i like that smile of irene.... :)

what bar was that?? and where??

just to enlighten the other members ofcourse... :oops: :oops:

and FB...reg the pm...no more news so far... :wink:

OK Batman - if you hear more, do let me know.

Re: What bar? It was one of those street bars that set up around 9pm, on the main Sukhumvit Rd, just around the corner from Nana Plaza. There is usually a clothes store on the very corner, next to what I believe is a Police hut - it's just down from there.

A surprising good place to pick up a LB late at night.

#9 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 05:42 PM

Really looking forward to hearing of your Pattaya adventure, Mr FB.

Good things will come to those who wait......

#10 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 06:27 PM

Good to hear and see what you were up to before I met you and Stevie in Pattaya. :wink:

#11 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 06:59 PM

Um Fatboy, I believe this is your Irene. Have to say i like her with hair down better than up. I'm sure its her was my waitress this night I took Nam from Obsessions to that bar around the corner (Guess Bar II) Nam liked her and asked if I wanted to take her with us. It was my first night with Nam so i knocked it back. Anyway Ice/ Irene smelled so nice I remember. I went back to Guess Bar the next three nights hoping to see her again with no avail.

Enjoying the report and good seeing Irene again. Do you recall her smelling great! Bonus points if you got her perfume brand.

Attached Files

===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#12 MrDragon

MrDragon
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:02 PM

Arent they named Guess Bar II & III I believe.. :roll: :?: I always mix them up..
Live in the real world,its the only one that matters..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci