007 on a mission

• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#1 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:17 PM

OK here goes folks, I will try posting my TR here from a couple of months ago :lol:

Day 1.

I land in Bangkok on the 13th May at 18-45pm and I'm buzzing like a bee in a beehive.

I have arranged to meet monkeyman at 10-00pm in the Guess Bar for a belated birthday drink for him

I get to the Guess early and bump into Snick and we chat while Top has been "eyeing" and "flirting" with me to be her next "prey"

I buy both Top and D'tom a drink and notice Jenny in the Bar.
Jenny is looking great in her black catsuit and has me thinking about what might be.
That idea is quickly "put to bed" as Jenny turns her nose up at me everytime she passes by.
I've no idea why but its not going to spoil my trip, after all my heart is set on a cute little number (38 to be precise ) from Obsessions

Monkeyman arrives and we have a beer and a chat before heading off to Nana Plaza.
I cant get into Obsessions quick enough but "alas" my "Special One" is no where to seen
It is a bit of a "downer" but turns out to be a "blessing in disguise" in the days to come.

We head off to Cascades and sit down and order our drinks before I nip to the toilet.
Nadia suggests I use her mouth as a toilet as I pass by which makes me chuckle.

We are joined by Taniesha who makes an appearance and with whom I have been chatting with quite regulary on msn
I am thinking about Top from the Guess and wether to go back for her.
As someone has mentioned on here before she does have indeed a great ass

Nadia is close by and I say "hi" and buy her a drink.
I have chatted with her before and like her personality.
She comes and sits next to me and suggests I take her.
I tell her its my first night and dont want to die with the size of her cock. lol
She slips her cock out and has me caress it, fuck its big

I am well "turned on" by now and she again suggests I take her to which I respond that she would kill me with that thing.
Nadia assures me she wont hurt me and I believe her so the barfine is paid

We all head back to the Guess to have a nightcap before going our seperate ways.

Me and Nadia hit the sack and have great "foreplay" before I take her first.
I think if I am going to die its only fair :)

Then its Nadia's turn and Im praying to buddha as she prepares "entry", but true to her word I dont feel any pain and only pleasure.

I am curious to how far Nadia is actually "in" me so I do a finger width check of her cock, its only one so its damm near "fully" in
I cant believe I've taken it all but Nadia did it expertly and it was a thoroughly great and enjoyable night

Attached Files

#2 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:19 PM

And Tan

Attached Files

#3 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:21 PM

Day 2

I have an appointment at 2pm at the Siam Smile Dental Clinic and fortunately I'm able to walk after the "rogering" I received from Nadia

I have also arranged to meet Taneisha for a night out on the town on Khao San Road which Im really looking forward too

I arrive at the the Clinic in "high spirits" which only get better when I set eyes on my Dentist, shes absolutely stunning and so cute its unbelievable

While the work is being carried out Im having a chuckle to myself about my Dad.
I told him I was having my teeth done by a Bangkok Dentist of which he was worried and told me to be careful.
I did assure him that Thai Dentists "DO" know they are doing and dont just throw a Black and Decker Drill and a pair of Knitting needles in your mouth and see what happens

When I came to pay for my treatment my Dentist took off her hair net.
OMFG I nearly swooned, this woman is a Goddess
She informed me that I could do with a few more Fillings to which another appointment was duly made at the same time tomorrow :lol:

--------------

Attached Files

#4 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:25 PM

After 2 and a half hours under the Dentists Chair I went back to the Hotel to "chill out" and sleep.

I was really looking forward to my liason with Tan but had to go somewhere else first.

I headed out to Obsessions at around 7-00pm and hung out in a bar just outside
I was getting neckache looking out every 10 seconds on the look-out for the "Special One" but still no sightings at 8-00pm

Then around 8-15pm I saw her walking towards me on her way to Obsessions.
I wanted to talk to her outside but as she came close my mouth just wouldn't function and she sailed straight past me

So the only other alternative was to go into Obsessions and pluck up the courage to talk with her there which I did after another beer.

I sat at the back and I was the only one in the place.

There were other girls coming to me asking me for their services and drinks but I had to say I had come to meet someone and wasn't staying long.

At last the she appeared on stage and I tried to make some eye-contact with her.
She seemed to "twig" after a few minutes and I called her over.

I have to admit I was a nervous-wreck explaining that I wanted to see her the next night.
She asked where I was going and I told her I was off to Khoa San to meet my friend Tan.

She asked to come along but I thought "two's company" and "threes a crowd" and I had arranged to meet Tan and wasn't going to break it.
I also told her of my hopes that she would see me for a few nights the following week and she replied that we would talk about that later.

I gave her a "tip" and said I would meet her the next night at the same time in Obsessions.
She agreed and I said my goodbyes with a huge sigh of relief and a big grin as I left Obsessions.

So it was off to meet Tan in Gullivers on the Khao San Road and little did I know then what an truly "Unforgetable" night was in store for me :P

--------------

#5 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:28 PM

I meet up with Tan in Gullivers at around 10pm or whatever time it was.
Tan looked absolutely stunning and as sexy as hell.

We had chatted quite regulary on msn for a couple of months and done a bit of larking about on cam
She also knew that a "Fantasy" of mine was to be "abused" by a big (cock) black ladyboy

I was quite "shy" at first with Tan but she soon put me at ease.

We had a drink in Gullivers and decided to go and have a wander down Khao San Road of which I had experienced only once before and only in Gullivers.

I felt proud as punch walking down the road with Tan and clocking envious eyes :D

Attached Files

#6 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:34 PM

We hit several bars and Clubs and were consuming quite a lot of Alcohol including my Pub Cocktail of which is Vodka, Tia Maria and Baileys.

I'm not trying to get you drunk Tan, Honest :lol:

Attached Files

#7 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:35 PM

oops

Attached Files

#8 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:39 PM

We drink "merrily" away

Attached Files

#9 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:40 PM

:roll:

Attached Files

#10 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:40 PM

Excellent start mate ! Looking forward to whats to come.

Top does have one fine butt ! Found that out on the last night i had in BKK on my last visit, she is such a predator. was sat having a chat with Ozzie, when she appeared at the end of the bar staring at me for a while. The rest is history.

#11 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:43 PM

Good stuff Duke, looking forward to this :D

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#12 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:45 PM

I heard a Band playing Rock Music as we had another wander and as we hit the Vodka and Red Bulls and our "inibitions are getting lower

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci