http://www.lb-69.com...rip_Report.html

Here we Go! Aug 2010

Ground Running June 2011

Petesie's PI Trip Report

Petesie's "As Ye Go" Trip Report 1

Whoohoo! Hi guys...now installed in my usual place feeling crap after last nights round of debauchery...!

Good old Qatar Airways this time..brand new A330 with their latest entertainment system which is fab...usual great service and lots of it...needless to say I never slept a wink arriving feeling tip top and merry...a swift Camry to my usual choice of residence and before you know it my straight mate and I wandered up Soi Diana to Buakhow and had breakfast in the Butchers Arms...I went for the traditional one....prawns with fried rice!

We then went to Eden Massage to get the knots kneaded out of our jet lagged muscles...I was laid there with a right old stiffie on the go but was so tired and kept drifting off..waking myself up with pig impressions.

We then decided we were going to bounce off the bars in Soi 6...and we bloody did...ladies and ladyboys alike were fondled and generally interfered with...in the My Friend U bar the straight mate took his find upstairs for closer inspection and I decided to save myself for the LB's...!

I asked a wee cute one her name....me Jane she said and you? Fucking Tarzan was my reply...so we went and sat in a quiet area and before you know it she was all over this hansum man (not!) and Nessie was released from his lair and given a lashing with her cute wet tongue...

We go upstair? Can't be bothered I said...so we did it there and then much to the amusement of several onlookers...when my straight mate came down he was amused too..so we paid up and bounced off a few more ...Redlight had an alluring LB so my mate didn't twig until I released her cock and was wanking her off...oops...then we ended up in Pooks playing pool with Kate and Tya.

To be continued.. 8)

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#2 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:36 PM

Here we go! Here we go! Here we goooooo!

#3 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:00 PM

Well Petesie, I'm certainly looking forward to your usual photos, rapier like wit, and generally drunken debauchery. But, it's a good thing you have an eye for the LBs. Because, I would have to have a few more than 5 bottles of the airline wine to go with any of your, or your mates, choices of GGs on day 1 of your sojourn! :P

#4 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:21 PM

At last good news today!!! :D

#5 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:50 PM

Here we go again :lol:

Good for you mate, I hope you have a magnificent time.

#6 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:08 PM

have you grown your hair, or is that your mate?
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#7 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:26 PM

Looking forward to some reports direct from the front line. Always good to have a BM on the ground keeping us all updated on how things are in real time.

#8 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:33 PM

have you grown your hair, or is that your mate?

Maybe its fake hair :lol:
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#9 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:35 AM

As Ye Go 2

We partied on and did La Bamba and a few others before ending up the Strasse in an Indian restaurant...I called the cute wee GG Jane and she joined us for a meal....friendly wee thing with an amazing mouth and ever so polite...and of course a good cover story for me.

We headed into walking Street disco and I shot off for one in Ezy and say hi to Karl and his angels before rejoining the troops..I'd been awake for 38 hours by now so I started to flag mid boogie..oops...best we go home my dear.

Back in the Loom she was having none of this sleep shit so I got ridden till she was done with me...aargh!

After her departure in the morning I took the lads round the Central Mall and we caught the latest Star Trek movie in the VIP SFX cinema...awesome film..then we headed into a few bars landing at La Bamba and hitting Soi 7 & 8.

The boys took in a go go and I had a quiet one with Jacko & Hels.

One lad disappeared and myself and the other one hit the big Ezy...boy was his eyes opened!

We left around 4am after hitting the Rolling Stone bar and I had a surprise at 8 am....a wee visitor straight from Khon Kaen...I could hardly say no to wee Aum.

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:41 AM

Well Petesie, I'm certainly looking forward to your usual photos, rapier like wit, and generally drunken debauchery. But, it's a good thing you have an eye for the LBs. Because, I would have to have a few more than 5 bottles of the airline wine to go with any of your, or your mates, choices of GGs on day 1 of your sojourn! :P

Thanks for that Mike..! :wink: :roll:

Unfortunately there are times during this trip when certain "appearances" had to be made..I was fortunate to catch sight of some stunning LB's and now know where to find them should the opportunity arise.

Despite being socially hamstrung I've been here a week and have managed 3 GG's and just left my 4th LB..one more week to go..! :D

#11 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:51 AM

At last good news today!!! :D

Merci Mon Ami..... :)

I'm hoping to get some decent Loom shots to go with the report this time round.......... :wink:

#12 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 04:29 PM

I'm hoping to get some decent Loom shots to go with the report this time round.......... :wink:

Now that what i am looking forward to... lights, camera and action....
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci