377 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:02 PM

Koykaeng’s “Stimulus Package Tour” March/April 2009

Introduction
When the Australian Prime minister announced he was throwing out cash like a bucket of ping poll balls in a go go bar, it seemed a no brainer to put the $900 AUD towards a flight to Thailand.
Our Prime minister’s intention may have been to stimulate the economy back home in Australia, however I had slightly different ideas about what needed stimulating.

With the world economy rapidly going down the toilet, I resolved to diversify my business interests to ensure sufficient spending money was on hand to cover the bar-fines, lady drinks and sundry expenses.
Koykaeng, aka “KK” s Business Empire currently comprises a hotel, laundry service & handicraft gift shop, however discussions are continuing on future projects within the Kingdom of Thailand.

Incidentally, I did attempt to register Koykaeng’s Kingdom, however ‘KKK’ had already been taken by some American organization based in Tennessee.

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:06 PM

Prelude
In the past, I’ve attempted to document each and every day of my travels in Thailand, almost to the point of reporting what time I got out of bed, and what I had for breakfast. Similarly, I’d previously placed a lot of emphasis on including enormous amounts of detail to assist newbies yet to discover all of the pleasures & treasures on offer in the ‘land of smiles’. This time around, my trip report is going to be a lot less formal, but hopefully no less entertaining and informative.

It’s probably worth mentioning that many of the ladyboys I spent time with were not exactly keen about having their photo taken, especially within the confines of a hotel room. Unfortunately, as a result of the internet, the game is changing, and the ladyboys are becoming smarter.

I suppose I can’t blame any individual for refusing to have their photo taken when the consequences could be losing 60,000 Baht/month from a naive sponsor who thinks they are operating a “beauty salon” in Nakhon Nowhere.

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:11 PM

The Beginning
After a relatively uneventful flight, I arrived at Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi airport and made my way to the Taxi rank. Thirty minutes & 350 Baht later I’d arrived at the Dynasty Grande, and attempted to check in. It was 6:30am, and the hotel policy prevents them from issuing you a room key until 8am, otherwise you get charged for the previous day. With over an hour to kill, I ordered some breakfast and checked my e-mails from the hotel lobby.

Got myself unpacked, relaxed for a little while, then popped across the road to a convenience store for some toiletries and other essential supplies.

Was feeling like a massage after 9 hours of flying, so jumped on the Skytrain to Prompong station, and walking back to Sukhumvit Soi 33. Had originally planned on visiting Akane Massage, but for a change of pace decided to try Love Teen Massage. After being introduced to all the staff, I selected two ladies for one and a half hours in the VIP room, which turned out to be very relaxing indeed and only 1000 Baht, not including tips which are negotiated based on extras required.

Attached Files

#4 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:23 PM

Absolutely magnificent start KK...I can foresee a lot of humour in this Trip Report as has already been shown and I'm sure some great pics will follow even if some vetos have already been issued...Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:28 PM

Headed to Guess Bar after 8pm, and not long after Sev7en arrived.

Chatted with the lovely Moo for some time, and bought her a few drinks, but she was clearly upset when she realised I wasn't about to pay her barfine. Infact she basically told me I was the fourth guy on the night that had bought her a drink but not proceeded any further. :(

Met Seamus from Ireland and the gorgeous Mary who had just arrived from Bali, Indonesia.

Headed over to Nana Plaza, and wasn't overly impressed with Obsessions, however Casanova & Cascades faired better in my books.

A little later in the night we were joined by LB-69 for a few drinks at Casanova & Cascades.

Attached Files

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:38 PM

I ended up catching myself a big Fish at Casanova, and had a fun time back in the room..... :D

Attached Files

#7 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 07:40 PM

:)

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

#8 bigmick22

bigmick22
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 08:38 PM

great stuff KK - looking forward to the rest :D

#9 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:16 PM

Great start KK and one we've all been impatiently waiting for........... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#10 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:37 PM

A great start as expected, this should be some great reading leading up to my trip next month.

Thanks for all the time and effort Mr KK.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#11 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:14 PM

Great start K K and as Kliome has stated this will indeed be a great prelude read to my trip starting off in just over 1 week from now.

#12 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 02:46 AM

Are we going to see a Trip Report from BigTel.........that would be a must read........ :shock:

Fish with the big clitoris looks like a fun gal KK..........looking forward to the rest...... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci