Photo

Communication with your LB love

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you in communication with your LB love (via phone / email etc)?

Are you in communication with your LB love (via phone / email etc)?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:55 AM

Are you still in contact with your LB love and if so how often
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#2 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:06 AM

Occasionally I'll give one a call/sms maybe an email however im my experience, regular contact encourages them to ask for and expect a donation of funds...... :wink:

#3 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:45 AM

I'm a responsive type of person.....you e-mail or send an sms to me and this usually initiates a reply.......

The financial matters are automatically referred to my Scottish ears which unfortunately are totally deaf........ :wink:

By the way PT....I'm sat here with a large MaCallan 12 yo on the go.......... :lol:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#4 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:18 AM

By the way PT....I'm sat here with a large MaCallan 12 yo on the go.......... :lol:

Now why does that not surprise me :lol:

Apart from a few glasses of vino, I've been off the grog since my return from Los five weeks ago Petesie :(
I even gave Cheltenham Races a miss this week, knowing the consequences would be the inevitable drunk fest every night :oops:
This liver of mine needs to regenerate :lol:

#5 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:08 AM

It's been a while since we had a good poll and a 'kin long time since I saw one as well laid out as this with all options covered.

This should be interesting.

Nice one Brit 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#6 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:30 AM

Now why does that not surprise me

Back to the sandpit myself tomorrow...making the most of it as my re-generation plan starts soon!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#7 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 10:27 AM

Heres one that will have you all shaking your heads.....

In touch with my other half 3 to 4 times a day every day for the best part of the last year.

The funny thing is we fight like an old married couple but we are just part of each others day every day.......

Spend all my time with each her when in los unless we fight then the odd barfine comes out but as long as honesty is part of the relationship it all seems to work out.... none of us are angels... us or them , we all have to understand that as well..

Its tragic to some but magic to others :D :D

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#8 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:34 PM

DELETED

#9 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:23 AM

I very rarely exchange numbers/contact info with the girls, but there are a few keepers that I'll drop a line to on occasion - usually right before I'm headed down to LOS for another visit... :twisted:

#10 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:38 PM

I'm in contact with her every day with at least 1 message. I write one when I wake up and she sends her when she finishes her work. Once I didn't wrote her for 1 day and next day I received message she is so worried about me because I haven’t send message for 1 day :lol:

I don't know if it is good or not but every time I see her name on my mobile phone desktop I feel super... and at least a bit closer to her and to LOS I miss so much.

BR

#11 Anthony_Mustang

Anthony_Mustang
  • Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:27 PM

Yahoo Messenger everyday for an hour or two except Sunday when we have a talk on the phone.

#12 janne

janne
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:57 PM

It`s not tragic to die, doing what you love.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci