Pictures From Patong

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:52 AM

Following an initial five days in Pattaya then a few days in Bangkok highlighted by the Guess Bar party, along with another forum member Voodoo, we took the excellent Air Asia service from Suvarnabhumi to Phuket.
Accomodation was booked at a wonderful little guest house affiliated to the ladyboy Cocktail & Dreams bar and known as ''The Place To Stay''
The owner of the five room establishment could not be more helpful and my room is fab with everything I need.
It has been eleven long months since my last stay on ladyboy island and I had a number of old firends from this and other forums to catch up with and as a consequence, come 4am I was absolutely wasted and it cum as a pleasant surprise when waking up at 3pm with this delightful creature called Ohm

Posted Image

Infact originally I had taken Jenny from Soi Croc however, later on when back at C&D with Jimbo she was exchanged for this much younger model.

Attached Files

#2 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2008 - 10:55 AM

great report pentire, keep them cummin

#3 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2008 - 11:46 AM

Thank You Rev.
Time to catch up with an old friend now in Bee with the big cock Many of you have no doubt sampled the assets offered by this glorious fun loving lady, she really is such a honey and loves plenty of bedroom activity.

Posted Image

I always enjoy a steamy early evening session with Bee, she tends to get rather drunk at night time so a call to her around 6pm is my advice because right then her performance is at it's peak :P

Attached Files

#4 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2008 - 12:47 PM

Later on that evening infact, make that early next morning after circulating our usual bars in Soi Tiger & Soi Eric, Voodoo and I are with Jimbo perched on the new furniture at the revamped Tequilla Bar when these two little horn bags took our attention.
Waros on the left and Jessy on the right :P You have to say they both look amazing and not before too many more vodkatini's had been consumed were these two little ravers on the way back with us. Voodoo took Waros and I paired off with Jessy before we swapped next day :lol:

Posted Image

Attached Files

#5 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:20 PM

you certainly has an exelent taste... :D they all look FAB. :P
looking forward to the rest of the report.. :D

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#6 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:07 PM

Fancy meeting Waros......what are the odds on that.........!

Great stuff PT, I suppose you're marooned on Ladyboy Island as we are likewise imprisoned in Sin City by the Sea?

:roll: :wink: 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#7 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:31 PM

Superb Pentire, you must have a sixth sense or something, when drunk. As i have not seen you with a minger, or have you? and not bothered to post it. :lol:
What a brucie bonus picking up those two stunners, whilst sitting in the tequilla bar, especially when hammered!
Bee, she is also stunning, what a wanger!
You continue to have a great time my friend, keep that sixth sense of yours working when on the lash, as do not want to wake up with sly stallone in drag :lol:
Never been to phucket, but the talent you are hunting down, seems to make it well worth a visit. Maybe split up my next trip between pattaya and phucket , rather than all pattaya.
Keep them cummin Pentire, and take away the los blues, you lucky f***er :lol:

#8 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 29 November 2008 - 02:47 PM

Remember Pentire, keep the sixth sense working while on the lash :!:

Attached Files

#9 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 03:47 PM

PT you have done very nicely so far my friend...but that's no surprise...See you in 6 weeks if you still there...Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#10 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 05:25 PM

Great to meet up with yourself and Voodoo recently Pentire, glad to see you boys are having a ball, literally, bit like myself at the moment.

#11 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2008 - 06:56 PM

I had my old trusted Minolta nicked by a Nana car park freelancer while up in Bangkok :x so therefore, purchased a 100 euro Samsung in the Siam Paragon Centre. I have to say that I am quite impressed with it and during some unusually sober moments I experimented with different settings and shutter speeds down at Soi Cocodile the other night.
Take a look at the results:-

Attached Files

#12 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2008 - 07:05 PM

Wyros & Jenny :P

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci