Photo

Phil Lander and the Kingdom of the Golden Penis.

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#1 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:57 PM

Hi Lads . I thought I'd get started on my report but am a little out of touch with the events of the last few weeks so feel free to abuse me and set me straight if needed. :wink:
Next time I will bring a Laptop so I can stay in touch. :roll:

I have to conceal some things as I went with some straight mates who I cant post pictures of but will try and mention any events if worthy of mention here.
I also met and spent quite some time with Lbs4Me and his LB partner so will just mention them as one entity .

Nov 3
Arrived on a flight with Quantas at around 11.10 .
Got a taxi from the new area for 400 bht , very good service and cannot see any reason to piss around hoping to find anything cheaper.
Saw the usual street walkers once we were off the motorway and was told by the taxi driver that they would cost 1000 bht for a short time . I was surprised it would be that much as they seemed to be looking for locals rather than tourists.

Arrived at the Dynasty Inn and thought I was in the crazy house when I saw my bedroom door . The other side looked far worse but I did'nt get a photo of it.
Spent days trying to figure out how they could have cocked it up so badly . The room was very big and spacious and in very good condition . I found the bed very short though , more for 5 foot GG's than 6 foot Farangs and LB's.

Despite my best intentions of going out for a drink and an LB . I decided that as I had been awake for 24 hours without any sleep. I was better off having a shower and going to bed alone at 1am. :(

Attached Files

Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 03:05 PM

Love the title of your trip report. :lol:

Sounds like the next installment of Harry Potter about to hit the movies.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 03:26 PM

Nov 4
Got up late and went out to MBK Centre by the Sky Train for a wander , dont think I bought anything though . I kept hearing odd announcements on the PA system asking for people .
When I heard "John Holmes from the USA " I knew they were just practical jokes :lol: On the way back to the hotel it just pissed down . The photo does not really show how deep the water got .

Had dinner at Hanrahans just almost opposite the Hotel and very nice with some very good Pub food and good staff .

Right I'm getting an LB I thought to myself , but better warm up with a few Gogo's first or it will all be over by 10pm. :P
Went into Angel Witch but nothing took my attention until a cheeky young thing walked up and asked if she could sit next to me . She was very slim with dead straight black hair and a very good manner with good English. She explained that she could'nt do longtime as she went to High school during the day. :?
Lek had two babies and was 24 but had such a tiny little pelvic region with no markings , that I decided to BF her despite my preference for not doing mothers.
As it was still early we decided to go to G Spot . Oh seemed to know quite a few of the staff so I ended up buying a few drinks for the ladies and Mamasans. I asked them about Nok who appears in my previous report . Nok came and set next to me and was as cute and lovely as I remember her , problem was she clearly did'nt remember me but we got on fine so I said I'd come and see her another night.
Lek and I went to the hotel for the usual round of hetro sex . She was very good and we had gotten on like a house on fire all night . Things started to sour a bit when I was having trouble coming :oops: . She got more and more concerned and seemed to be in a hurry to get showered and go home .
I did'nt get a photo of her which is a shame but I had enjoyed her till the last minute . :(
Dam I should have gotten a Ladyboy like I planned :evil:

Attached Files

A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#4 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 03:28 PM

Love the title of your trip report. :lol:

Sounds like the next installment of Harry Potter about to hit the movies.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Cheeky :roll: I borrowed it from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull which I saw on the flight over.

#5 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:36 PM

Nov 5
Thought I'd have breakfast at the Hotel as usual . I sat at a window seat and waited for service and waited . I waved a surprised waitress over and got a menu.
Then waited and waited . Finally seeing two tables being served their food who had gotten seated after I had and had not even had my order taken . I decided enough of the silly bugger games and went to Hanrahans for breakfast . :evil: Had I done something wrong? I had sitten in the same place many times on my previous trip without a problem :? I decided that Hanrahans had a much better menu and you did'nt get some of the weidos that seem to hang around the Dynasty so would go there again tomorrow.
I went for a wander around using the Sky Train to parts that I had not been to before . Lumpini Park and the Snake farm.

Lumpini park was a relaxing place to go for a walk which had many Iguanas sunning themselves and swimming around freely .
I then went and found the snake Farm which is in the nearby Hospital. They put on a very entertaining show but nothing too exciting.
I also watched a workman tying up a tarpaulin who slipped and almost fell out of the girders . Safety first is the motto seen all over Thailand but nobody seems to know what safety means . :roll: No safety harness and wearing sandals while climbing a round girder :shock:

Attached Files

#6 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 05:16 PM

That night I again decided , LB tonite :) but first a look in the Gogo's .
Pretty lady was a place I always had a good time in my previous trip so went in for a look and to see if the Lady I wanted to see again was there (you know wheres this is heading :roll: ) . Rouge did'nt appear to be in so decided I'd better not tempt fate and ask about her . However I was soon set upon by a mature looking lady who was very pleasent company but not my type . So I just had a sit and had a quiet drink with her . Another lady (being generous here) started calling out from the stage and lifting her skirt to give me a flash of her fanny . I decided she needed a drink so waved her over and was able to play with her fanny while she bounced up and down on my lap . :D
She was not the prettiest but well made up . She was probobly only 5 foot tall with braided hair and boots over her knees so the whole image was very seductive. I was also getting quite a bit of eye contact from number 54 , both when she was on the stage and while she was all over another punter. I made a note of her number for later. :wink: However I decided to keep to my mission tonite but would come back with the straight mates tomorrow.

Cascades was a place I had missed out on previously so went right to it , up the stairs fighting off the GGs trying to drag me into the other bars :roll:
I only just got into the doorway and was immediately grabbed by two LB's who dragged me to a booth . One asked if I knew what kind of place this was and tried to act all innocent believing that Fern and Vicky were women . I guess my grin gave it away so they were soon telling me I had to deicide who I was going to take , even though we had hardly touched our drinks .
I had seen Fern in Photos but did'nt really want her and Vicky looked fresh and just my type so I immediately paid her BF . While she was changing a whole load of LB's appeared on stage infront of me giving me sexy looks and pulling down their panties a little bit. A few were giving me the fingers and saying take two , I'm glad they were'nt telling me to fuck off :wink:
Vicky came back looking very pretty so we sat and finished the drinks . I then noticed that one of the LB's with the fingers seemed very familiar with huge dimples around her mouth so enquired who she was . POP , arrgh :evil: :twisted: too late . I had her on my must see list as I have a very good clip of her getting screwed , and she wants me :roll: bugger , bugger , bugger .
Have to try and find her next time :(

Back in the hotel Vicky was really good but said I could'nt screw her arse . :evil: she said she had a problem but could'nt explain what . Fuck why me ? anyway she gave me a good BJ and I let her screw me a bit . Sev7en who would like her as she has a nice sized cock :wink: ( he will probobly chime in here now to say he was there first LOL )
I felt a bit let down but really liked her , and she suggested I take her LT so she could take me around town next time . I thought I would see if Pop was available first :P

Attached Files

#7 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 05:34 PM

My mates were arriving at the same hour that I had so I sent them a txt seeing if they wanted to go out. They immediately came back with a yes but were in the shuttle bus driving over .
I went and walked over to Soi5 to get them fighting off the attention from LB's and GG's on Sukhumvit Road so was pleased that there was plenty of good choices here too. On the corner of one of the roads I stopped to chat with an LB who was mauling my arm but had to move on.
I arrived at the hotel were they were signing in . They claimed to have seen me saying goodbye to my date :? turns out they had seen me with the LB on the corner. :roll: only they did'nt know she was an LB. 8)
I waited for about ten minutes while they got ready . It was about 1am so just time for a couple of drinks in a Beerbar .
We all paired off pretty quickly and I showed them the ropes on how to order drinks (bin) and buy the ladies a drink . One of my mates made a joke about LB's and one of the GG's went right off her trolley saying how much she hated them etc etc . It put a spoiller on it for awhile , but we all had a good time and there were several GG's I would have liked to have Barfined but did'nt seem to have the power just then . :shock: We called it a night so we could have a full day out tomorrrow.

#8 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 09:43 PM

[quote name="Phil Lander"]Nov 5
Thought I'd have breakfast at the Hotel as usual . I sat at a window seat and waited for service and waited . I waved a surprised waitress over and got a menu.
Then waited and waited . Finally seeing two tables being served their food who had gotten seated after I had and had not even had my order taken . I decided enough of the silly bugger games and went to Hanrahans for breakfast . :evil: Had I done something wrong? I had sitten in the same place many times on my previous trip without a problem :? I decided that Hanrahans had a much better menu and you did'nt get some of the weidos that seem to hang around the Dynasty so would go there again tomorrow]

Hi Phil Lander,

The same thing happened to me! I was rather pissed off as i had to go to the airport and go back to France three hours later!!! I'd rather had spent my time in NEP. I don't know what's wrong there.

Anyway, thanks the TR, nice start with Vicky, she's a beauty ... (I would still have checked her arse... :evil: )

Attached Files

#9 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:36 AM

Hi Josh , I was at the breakfast bar on the other side of the door. :wink:
My bed at home is extra long , I am only six foot tall but I often sleep with my arms above my head . I can't curl up as that gives me problems with my back .
I got used to the Dynasty beds by the end of the holiday by sleeping with my feet sticking over the end.

#10 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:05 PM

With all this talk about the hotel I'd better post a few pictures of the room.

Attached Files

#11 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:07 PM

Some more.

Attached Files

#12 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 03:21 PM

Nov 6
Well our three intrepid explorers set of for a day of adventure and discovery in the older part of Bangkok .
First we met up for some breakfast in a Noodle Resturant on Sukhumvit for an American cooked breakfast ( looked like an English one to me :wink: )
We then commandered a taxi to take us to a river cruise in a long tail boat .
I had been on the river before so only took one photo while the others happily snapped away .
We then pulled into the Royal Barges for a look . I had missed this on a previous trip so was really pleased to have made it this time.
After the cruise we were set upon by savage street venders trying to sell us postcards and umbrellas , lucky we were able to distract them by throwing money and made our escape.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci