Josh's Trip Report (September08)

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#1 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:10 PM

I know many of you by reading regularly the TR of this forum. I could talk about all the guys in the "field reports of distinction"! I am grateful to all the members for participating actively to the forum.
I got so many precious and useful informations using differents websites and particularly here.
So in a way, this TR is a small contribution to this great forum.

Well, let me introduce myself to you. I'm a young french guy (in my early thirties). This is my first TR but i've already been to LOS four times . I was interested by LB's since my first trip whereas i didn't know any forum. Please forgive me for my english, i don't think about any style; i only intend to make myself understood. Don't hesitate to PM me if there are any dreadful mistakes.

My first LB (in 2006) was a tall (much taller than me) athetic, really strong with a huge and nice bust (that's mainly for this reason that i chose her), she could have raped me easily. Although I told her that i like lb's in order to break the ice, i remember she felt uncomfortable showing me her body; she had two big scars on her hips, a failed surgery operation (i didn't mind, she was really feminine and had so nice breast). I met her in the street in front of Nana Entertainment Plaza. I don't remember her name, she was really sweet, and i had really good time with her. I will always remember this session. During a great doggy style, wanking her in the same time, she told me: "you small man but you fuck me good!!!" This is where it all started!

When i got back home, i discovered this website. First, I was impressed by Entrox's TR and Franck's diary. Later, i came across a photo of Kliome with two really young hotties in a Jacuzzi! I was really envious of this situation and i still have that photo in one of my file.

This three weeks trip, from 09/10 to 10/02 (about 23 days), i went to many places, in order: Bangkok, Phuket, Pattaya, Rayong, Udon Thani and Bangkok again before leaving.

For this trip, beside other girls, i had three gems (IMO), three exceptional girls on my "to do list" (even if in reality things turn to be completely different)
1) Ae from "C&D" (Phuket)
2) Jan from "New orn Bar" (Pattaya)
3) Nancy from "Obsessions" (Bangkok)

Also, i want to add that i have an interest in so many things in Thailande. First of all, i like the people, the way they live, the nature, the food, Bangkok etc and also ...the purchasing power i have there. I can do things i cannot afford in Europe.

#2 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 07:15 PM

Sounds good so far any pics ?
Hey

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 12 October 2008 - 08:53 PM

indeed...i know he has.... :lol:

met him in phuket....you have to hate him.... :lol: young...... handsome..... and with french accent..... thank good i didnt have to compete with him about the LB`s..... :wink:

he took all the LB`s in C&D by storm.... and they all asked me every night who he was going to take next night... :lol:

and to Josh....iam F..... hope i will have the pleasure to meet you again... :wink:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#4 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:01 PM

Excellent introduction Josh, welcome aboard.

batman says you have pics so there's no denying it.

Can we see some please? :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#5 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:20 PM

09/10: Departure from Paris(1PM) to Bangkok with Thaiairways: my first direct flight :) . In the past, i used to fly with Qatar Airways or Etihad airways. I bought my ticket nine month ago for 620€, insurance included just in case of cancellation. We never know!

Before heading to the airport, a quick check on Charles De Gaulle airport's website: bad news: flight delayed (3 hours). Ok, it's nothing serious, now i have time to send mails and eat something!

Finally, 4 hours late , and after a good meal offered by Thai airways, we take off at 5 PM for a long and uneventful flight (11 hours). There are still some seats available. I always enjoy takeoffs, specially with a powerful 747 (four Roll-Royces engines!). I have the pleasant feeling to be already in a "Thai atmosphere" surrounded by nice flight attendants, eating thai food :). Tomorrow, i won't wake up in Abu Dhabi or Doha, i'll be in Bangkok, only 30-40 minutes away from my hotel :) .

Attached Files

#6 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:35 PM

indeed...i know he has.... :lol:

met him in phuket....you have to hate him.... :lol: young...... handsome..... and with french accent..... thank good i didnt have to compete with him about the LB`s..... :wink:

he took all the LB`s in C&D by storm.... and they all asked me every night who he was going to take next night... :lol:

and to Josh....iam F..... hope i will have the pleasure to meet you again... :wink:

Batman, you really are a special guy! A generous guy (this is not a breaking news!)
I have to thank you for your cheerfulness, always making a joke about something or somebody! Jim, Mike, Tom, the girl from "Bi Ba Bo Bar", girls from C&D know what i'm talking about :wink: !

#7 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 09:43 PM

Excellent introduction Josh, welcome aboard.

batman says you have pics so there's no denying it.

Can we see some please? :D

Thanks a lot Dixon and thanks to you Ronan!
Some pics are coming!

As i am currently busy, i'll do my best to post as quickly as possible.

#8 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:13 AM

09/11: 09am, we landed. During the flight, i met a nice couple from Marseilles, they were heading to Koh Samui for their honeymoon but before they wanted to discover a bit of Bangkok. On the way to the customs, we changed some money 48,27 Bht for 1€ (not really good as it was at about 52 at the beginning of July!). We got our suitcases back and shared a taxi.
I, first stopped to Nana Station whereas the couple went to Silom not too far from Patpong... i give the 200bht to the driver and wish good luck to that young couple! The girl is really charming, lucky guy!

(using present tense again for a vivid TR)

Well, i am walking towards Nanacityinn hotel, a budget hotel soi4 next to the Dynasty Inn, next to the action. Good location, only 850bht, wifi, fridge, tv, aircon, hot water, big bed, and quite clean! Plus a good view of the Rajah Mansion parking to watch guess bar girls!
The girl from the reception smiles at me, "Sawadee krap, Sabaidee?"...she recognizes me straight away, i have a reservation, i take my key and go to my room to take a shower and check my mails.
As i plug in my computer, a small smoke and a weird noise come out of the small box of the electric cable!!! F... it, i won't be able to use my computer until i fix it! I need to recharge my mobile so i plug in and this time, it works, same for my camera, it works. Ok, it's nothing serious, there are many places where i can check my mails.
I take my shower and go to the MBK Center (by skytrain). There, i buy a "One Two Call" card + recharge. Then, i give a watch (i brought from France to get it fix) to a specialized shop, i buy some shirts and some shoes. Then i eat a good Kao man kai at the food center (delicious!)

Well, it's now 6pm, it's time to have a drink inside NEP, i go to Casanova bar (outside), talk with Georgia who offer me her services. At that moment, all the girls are outside, getting ready, eating, making up, drinking thai whisky. This was strange for me to attend the preparation, i was "behind the scene". I can tell you that you get a strange feeling when you watch a young tiny girl drinking down in one a glass full of whisky. I'm talking with the maker named "Touk" in front of the Hollywood gogo (third floor on the left handside) . She serves a glass of whisky to all the girls who need it (almost all of them!) while making them up. I buy touk and a girl from Hollywood bar a drink.
Afterwards, i went to Cascades (i really like this place, they have such a choice of lb's). I'm talking with several girls, at that moment, i 'm only interested in Odett and Cindy, i'm talking with them buy some drinks but separately they seem not to appreciate each other...Eventually, I BF Odett. I didn't have sex for weeks and tonight, i want hardsex with Odett (some members call her the sex machine). It's only 9pm, we start our session! I was much more eager for sex then her so i was really confident. "Am i going to tame the sex machine, lol?"
Well it was a nice session but there was no spark, no feeling...just a good shag! She came before me, just some little drops! She must have been so busy the last few days...
It's now almost midnight, i'm going back to NEP...
Day 1 isn't finished yet but i need a break...

Attached Files

#9 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2008 - 12:27 AM

DELETED

#10 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:23 AM

Sacre bleu, mon dieu, incredable........

Odette was the nom de plume of a great resistance fighter in 1943/1944. She is still fighting - Vive le resistance vive le marquis

#11 costassg

costassg
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:04 AM

Well, i am walking towards Nanacityinn hotel, a budget hotel soi4 next to the Dynasty Inn, next to the action. Good location, only 850bht, wifi, fridge, tv, aircon, hot water, big bed, and quite clean! Plus a good view of the Rajah Mansion parking to watch guess bar girls!

Nana Inn name of the hotel

#12 KhunLamok

KhunLamok
  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:04 AM

Sacre bleu, mon dieu, incredable........

Odette was the nom de plume of a great resistance fighter in 1943/1944. She is still fighting - Vive le resistance vive le marquis

Bouffe moi l'oignon, je te la mettrais dans le fion ! Cette Odette à l'air d'une bonne salope, j'ai envie de faire miauler sa petite chatte :P :lol: :shock: :mrgreen:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci