What are your preferences these days?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 01:32 AM

About a year ago, if you would have asked me what turns me on my reply would have been European, brunette, big tits, curvy figure and in their thirties.

These days, asian, good figure, long legs, lovely ass with a beautiful dick, anyone else?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#2 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 01:36 AM

Cock. Ladyboy cock!!
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#3 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 02:10 AM

8) Atta boy Seven! Had a feeling you would be first!

I woke up next to a Philipina this morning, had to picture her with a dick before me old chap was interested, strange but true!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#4 Raver

Raver
  • Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 02:21 AM

for me it is cute asian smile, dark skin, long legs, fresh smell

#5 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 02:26 AM

:? What, no dick?

#6 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:12 AM

had to picture her with a dick before me old chap was interested, strange but true!

Of course, why else would we be here?
I´m honest, that´s all. We all suck cock here :D .

I also like long legs. Slimfit body. Monica quit going to SlimUp center :(
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#7 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:19 AM

curly hair, dark complexion and big lips (and a medium sized cock)

Odett1 and Odett2 are almost perfect for my taste

when i get to BKK later this month, I will push you out of the way for a crack at Odett2
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#8 Raver

Raver
  • Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:15 PM

:? What, no dick?

of course, dick too, but dick turns up all guys on this forum

#9 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 09:38 PM

Pre Op LB's * 1000
Hey

#10 janne

janne
  • Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:32 PM

It`s not tragic to die, doing what you love.

#11 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 04:42 AM

My preferences?

Just look at my profile avatar for your answer.

And no, its not blonde hair, chubby, with glasses. :lol:

#12 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:30 AM

I`ve seen my ladyboys big black cock standing rock hard every morning since the early nightees...

Sometimes I really feel for splitting/licking some mule :D

8) You're a lucky man Janne, to keep your long term relationship fresh what about the 2 of you splitting/licking a GG together? Perhaps this would make you both stronger and take away the eventuality of you drifting apart because of one partners desire to taste the forbidden fruit causing jealousy and upset and of course the ensueing seperation.

Of course it would be of tremendous benefit to the Forum purely from an academic and educational viewpoint if you could post the pics. :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci