LBs with genital warts

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 DeeMak

DeeMak
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 06:57 AM

I have noticed a large amount of LBs lately having genital warts. Most of them are small, maybe only 1 or 2 bumps, but warts none the less. Any of you noticing the same?

I look for that sort of thing so maybe I notice them more?

#2 stevie

stevie
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 12:35 PM

Well the lovely noon definitely has them now, but didn't have them before... not so nice is it?!

Never figured out why guys with herpes and warts and stuff can't be considerate enough to stop having sex, so the rest of us don't end up with their diseases :D

#3 DeeMak

DeeMak
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 12:41 PM

Well the lovely noon definitely has them now, but didn't have them before... not so nice is it?!

Never figured out why guys with herpes and warts and stuff can't be considerate enough to stop having sex, so the rest of us don't end up with their diseases :D

I have been down to the wire with some beautiful LBs only to see some bumps at the last minute. Deal breaker.

I had a LB from High Boss, got her naked and she had a RAGING case of herpes on her shaft. She tried to tell me it as because she has sex so much she is hurt. BS. And DeeMak makes his exit....

Sad, but I guess it's part of that job.

#4 Ravan

Ravan
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:50 PM

How about a list of LBs with warts, herpes etc....how does one know if a LB has herpes..

#5 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 09:16 PM

Hi, according to this site www.herpes.com the symptoms are:
Symptoms of herpes usually develop within 2 to 20 days after contact with the virus, although it could take longer. These symptoms may last up to several weeks, varying from one person to the next. In many people, the first infection is so mild that it goes unnoticed. In others, the first attack causes visible sores. Even so, subsequent recurrences of the disease may cause lesions. When the sores are completely healed, the active phase of infection is over. Healing of the skin usually leaves no scars. In either case, the virus retreats into the nervous system and lies dormant.

Typical symptoms

The virus starts to multiply when it gets into the skin cells. The skin becomes red and sensitive, and soon afterward, one or more blisters or bumps appear. The blisters first open, and then heal as new skin tissue forms. During a first outbreak, the area is usually painful and may itch, burn or tingle. Flu-like symptoms are also common. These include swollen glands, headache, muscle ache or fever. Herpes may also infect the urethra, and urinating may cause a burning sensation.
Hope that helps

#6 singdick

singdick
  • Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 09:23 PM

Genital Warts
According to this site: http://familydoctor.org/215.xml
Genital warts may be small, flat, flesh-colored bumps or tiny, cauliflower-like bumps. In men, genital warts can grow on the penis, near the anus, or between the penis and the scrotum.
Genital warts vary in size and may even be so small that you can't see them. They can lead to cancer of the cervix in women or cancer of the penis in men
Genital warts are caused by the Human papillomavirus (HPV). There are many kinds of HPV. Not all of them cause genital warts.
HPV is a sexually transmitted disease (STD). The most common way to get HPV is by having oral, vaginal or anal sex with someone who has HPV. The only sure way to prevent genital warts is to not have sex. If you are sexually active, having sex only with a partner who doesn't have HPV and only has sex with you will lower your risk of getting genital warts.

Just because you can't see warts on your partner doesn't mean he or she doesn't have HPV. The infection can have a long incubation period. This means that months can pass between the time a person is infected with the virus and the time a person notices genital warts. Sometimes, the warts can take years to develop. In women, the warts may be where you can't see them--inside the body, on the surface of the cervix.

Using condoms may prevent you from catching HPV from someone who has it. However, condoms can't always cover all of the affected skin.
For more, vist the site.

#7 soapy_g

soapy_g
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 10:15 PM

I agree with ravan, we could all benefit from a list of lb's that have a dose of something !

customer service would be well served !

How about it guys

#8 thbfg

thbfg
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 06:09 AM

Thats very true guys
I had 2 ugly experiences with a pre-op from temptations and a post-op from kc3. :shock:
Anal warts seem to be on the rampage in bkk atleast. Had oral contact with both lbs and im just praying i didnt catch anything...

#9 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 11 November 2005 - 08:57 PM

Many Lb's have that shit...donno percentage, but maybe 30+%...actually i havent put much attention to this issue till now, maybe it is a time for medical check and different anti-warts policy...:-)

#10 freakslikeme69

freakslikeme69
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 12:26 PM

I read some where once that warts are a lot more common they we are lead to believe. There are many people that are infected and show no signs at all, they never break out but they are carriers. The article said only a small percentage of people that are infected show easy to spot signs. That is a good reason to alway bathe after sex, clean yourself with soap and water. Also wash your mouth out with a strong mouth wash, or a couple of shots of vodka.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

#11 freakslikeme69

freakslikeme69
  • Members
  • 139 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 12:26 PM

I read some where once that warts are a lot more common they we are lead to believe. There are many people that are infected and show no signs at all, they never break out but they are carriers. The article said only a small percentage of people that are infected show easy to spot signs. That is a good reason to alway bathe after sex, clean yourself with soap and water. Also wash your mouth out with a strong mouth wash, or a couple of shots of vodka.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

#12 Rogue Trader

Rogue Trader
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 06:49 AM

Genital warts, kind of puts you off, does'nt it? I've always been extra careful in the P4P scene not to catch anything, don't want to start now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci