No future in all this

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 starshiptrooper

starshiptrooper
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:47 AM

I have just sorted out my third trip this year to Pattaya and head out for Christmas.Can hardly wait.All the action has been with lady boys and I am sure the December trip will be the same.

But it just takes me back to my first visit to Pattaya in 1988 and all the genetic gals in the go go bars.It was great fun but its just the same thing as the lady boys.They are hookers and I know theres no future in any of this.Its just sex.Which makes me think its kind of pointless cause your just going around in circles.

But its so dam addictive and satisfying.Many call it hunting ladyboys,I think the term use to be cruising.I guess its just hedonism.

#2 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 02:58 AM

its good to have an end to journey towards, but in the end its the journey that matters.
there is no sailing off into the sunset moment for any of us.
but we are alive.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#3 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:26 AM

Where is this going? How is it all going to end? Am I in too deep? No going back now?

These questions come hover around me quite a lot (sober and drunk). I usually try to live by the rule 'Just enjoy the ride', but I get the feeling I'm getting deeper, and perhaps to the point that there's no going back now. I've said to friends before, sometimes it feels like I've taken the red pill, I've transcended outside of my habits and destroy the stabilizers of my binary life and chosen to take a darker path with no going back.

I couldn't imagine having a traditional heterosexual relationship with a genetic girl, now. I could possibly have a relationship with a TS, but it's going to be tough. My life with the majority of my friends and family form now on is going to be about secrets, lies or prejudice/misunderstanding.

I know we are not all in the same boat here, a lot of BMs ARE 'just here for the ride', LBs are just the girls with something extra, a sexual experience, and/or a moment of curiosity, and in the end it could be easy come, easy go. But for some, like me, I think it's much more than that, and potentially, there's no turning back now, there's no manual, and as Anthony says, it doesn't seem like there's any riding off into the sunset.

I remember writing this about a year ago, and I guess it still sums up where I'm at now, only a bit deeper than before.

http://www.lb-69.com...0_LB_or_GF.html

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#4 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:29 AM

8) You get out of it what you want, the sex, sometimes you click and it feels ok so you stay a little longer than expected with the same one, then it's time to go and move on.

There's been a few threads on relationships with the Third Sex and whilst I wish them well the obstacles they face seem insurmountable and the odds stacked against them.

There is also mention of non P4P LB's but there seems little reported experience of how this actually works out, though having just said that I've been in touch with one who works in an internet cafe and hope to meet with her in November, she has a definite opinion that Farangs only want LB's for sex (wonder where she got that idea from?) so I will have to turn her around on that hopefully before we meet!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#5 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:39 AM

Where is this going? How is it all going to end? Am I in too deep? No going back now?

You´re not alone thinking about all this. Since i got back i´ve been thinking alot. As the lb´s would say "You too serious, don´t think so much". :?
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#6 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:41 AM

:? Ah Kilome, I know where you're at as I'm stood behind you! Oops!

I've had my kids so no worries there but the more I look at women the more my desire for them slips away, I have no female fantasies whatsoever and can only see this heading in one direction; a relationship with a Ladyboy.

I've had several relationships in the last year with both western and asian women and have finished them all and even though I've only had experience with 2 LB's my innermost desires have bubbled to the surface and I am now faced with a new horizon, one I'm looking forward to!

Strange situation to be in; I no longer yearn for any woman, have never had any leaning towards the gay side, and I don't even have a fancy for European or Brazilian Shemales, just Thai/Asian Ladyboys, these float my boat.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#7 starshiptrooper

starshiptrooper
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:52 AM

Thanks for the replies and thoughts.I also read the previous thread posted by Kilome.Its nice to share some common ground.I am a single guy in my earl 40's ,who has never married.I have been bisexual for the last 20 years,and by that I am referring to lady boys and genetic girls.I have a wonderful son and my world revolves around him.Thankfully I share equal time with him and his Mum.So I get time to indulge in lady boys.

But it is the deceit and the lies.I can relate to this.I have a genetic gf now,and am continually lying to her.But many married guys cheat on their wives every day.

The lady boys are fantasy.I am viewing them more and more as guys.And this is my own take on it.

#8 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 03:58 AM

8) I can see this heading into the Femboy Top/bottom argument, if you see them more and more as guys then your preference is up to you.

I can see some who are just gay guys doing the best with their looks to make a buck but its the total feminine side that attracts me, and as Lucky A said," with that something extra South of the Equator!".

#9 starshiptrooper

starshiptrooper
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:23 AM

I agree with you there,it is the female looks that attract me.Its the usual debate of: if your passive are you gay?For me its simple if your having sex with men and women your bisexual.And I am referring to LB as men.I don't buy into the third sex idea.

But I can't see a future with a GG or a LB bar person.Thats the point I am making.Its the old maxim: u can take a girl out of the bar,but you cant take the bar out of the girl.

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:32 AM

:? I had initial thoughts along the same lines but the more I read about it and the way the Thai culture is and the way they re-arranging things within Thailand to encompass the Third sex the more of a phenomema it seems. The non P4P LB I am in touch with tells me she has always been a girl.

There's plenty would agree with you about you can't take the girl out the bar but there has been exceptions and I'm sure someone will be quick to enlighten us.....

I don't know what it is but it works for me, now if I came out within my social circle as being gay it would probably have minimal impact but if I declared "I Love Ladyboys" the wrath and scorn would certainly be derisory at least. Mind you the first one I'd tell is my ex wife!

This should get interesting.........! :shock:

#11 starshiptrooper

starshiptrooper
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:47 AM

It's changing and I mean the social climate.Coming out as gay is not such a big thing now,and I am sure in time it will become more exceptable for guys to be seen with ladyboys.I certainly hope so.But I think your looking at 20 years or so.There are certainly more ladyboys turning up in the UK.Not sure if I have the balls to be seen with one!

#12 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 04:54 AM

8) Well I suppose my first step was being seen with one in Thailand, regular date sort of stuff, shopping, cinema, dinner , dancing and it sure felt good to me, I really was comfortable with it.

Doing it in Uk is getting more acceptable its just getting past the conception that its a "man dressed as a woman" opposed to its a "woman in a mans body ".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci