Photo

Transsexuals, Some Truths

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

Poll: Which are you?

Which are you?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 27 September 2008 - 04:46 AM

I thought I'd share this interesting post I found on Stickman with you guys, it was penned by a ladyboy.

Do you fall into one of these catagories, or maybe a combination of them or something else?

If you don't want to admit in public of which type of guy you are, then perhaps just vote in the poll anonymously.

See the whole Stickman submission here: Transsexuals, Some Truths

There are three types of men attracted to ladyboys

1.) The first is bisexual men, which represents about 3% of the human population. A lot of these men have a great love of a feminine body (and mind), but want the male bits as well. Many more men are fair-weather bisexuals, meaning that they, 10,000 miles away from home, with nobody from work or church to catch them, will indulge in a sexual fantasy that they have been keeping on the back burner of their minds for many years. (Many men come to Thailand specifically for such fulfilment.)

2.) The next type of men who are attracted to ladyboys are cross dressers and transvestites, who represent a surprising 10% of the male population. Many, many men receive sexual satisfaction not only from the girls in the clothes, but from the clothes themselves, and wearing women's clothes is a secret pleasure of many of them. These men often fantasize about being women, but would never be able to go through becoming a woman (and probably if given the choice, wouldn't), but they do want to be sexually involved with someone who has. (Call it vicarious sexual gratification.)

3.) The final type of men who are attracted to ladyboys are submissive men, who represent about 15 to 20% of the population. Being "effeminate" is the outward manifestation of being mentally submissive and these submissive men seek out other submissive men (i.e. ladyboys) because they can be more open about their sexual interests and proclivities with a kindred spirit. (Try explaining to a bar girl that you want her to tie you up or spank you or otherwise "dominate" you... watch how fast they run.)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#2 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:04 AM

I would imagine that many of the BM here would take issue with the rigid classifications - but what the hell,..I'll vote

I was a bodybuilder throughout my 20s and lived in a predominantly gay area of a large N American city for 7 years. The opportunities for sex with an attractive, young fit male were abundant to say the least.

And, I never felt turned on by it. I am not attracted to the male.

But,..the first time I got in bed with an Asian TS - the experience was as unsettling as it was volcanic!

I guess I have to vote bisexual,..although I think it doesn't really fit me. * shrugs *

Set for my 4th trip to LOS next month!
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#3 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:12 AM

No 1. That doesnt mean i wanna share room with PT at KL :shock:
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:27 AM

I would imagine that many of the BM here would take issue with the rigid classifications - but what the hell,..I'll vote

I would have to agree with that assessment, but if I had to vote based on the options given, I'd say No.3.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#5 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:30 AM

I realise the options are limited, I would also agree. But as it was posted by a ladyboy I thought I would adhere to what was suggested.

But I think the results could be interesting never the less :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#6 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:33 AM

Again one of these "am i gay or not or what i am" topics. Who cares? I dont need an explanation why i am attracted to ladyboys. I just go out and have fun!

#7 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:46 AM

i thought it was an interesting write up by a ladyboy who wrote about the view from where she is sitting.

nobody likes discussing the whole "gay" label thing.
but,
you can dress it up all you like fellas, but we are all having gay sex in the bedroom.
:wink:

everyone have a look at costas trip report and try to convince me that is straight behaviour.?

i am currently courting a boy that looks like lady (when required) in birmingham,
and im straight as a banana.
:lol:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#8 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:52 AM

you can dress it up all you like fellas, but we are all having gay sex in the bedroom.
:wink:

Speak for yourself dude...

I'm a bi-sexual cross-dressing submissive :shock:

Again one of these "am i gay or not or what i am" topics. Who cares? I dont need an explanation why i am attracted to ladyboys. I just go out and have fun!

As it's a ladyboys take on the attraction I personally don't see it as another addition to the tedious 'gay' debate.

But it comes as no surprise to get a response like that :roll:
  • Skyblue likes this

Meum cerebrum nocet

#9 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 05:56 AM

I'm a bi-sexual cross-dressing submissive :shock:

maybe me and you can have a little meet? :wink:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#10 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 06:05 AM

I personally don't see it as another addition to the tedious 'gay' debate.

Then we have a different point of view.

#11 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 07:50 AM

I dont know what the hell i am but i will tick the other box. When i say not knowing, in 38 years i have had an unblemished record of hetro sexuality had never been with a fella never been attracted to a gent NEVER taken it in the jexy { still havent } do not persue this type of sexual activity at home, and i am not even a huge fan of the femboy scene but the Ladyboys i have been with, have all, in their own way cast a spell on me that makes me just want more.

Lastly i have been with alot of women but the hottest most intense sexual encounter i have ever had was on my most recent trip to BKK and with of course a ladyboy.

So i dont know what i am but am having a ball trying to work it out.

Cheers :D :D
  • Surin Nix likes this
Live to ride, ride to live.

#12 Drift Spunk

Drift Spunk
  • Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 09:21 AM

i think my brain is just messed up :?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci