238 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 02:14 PM

Koykaeng’s “Back to the Future” – August 2008

Introduction
Was struggling to reach a suitable title for my latest adventure in Thailand, and briefly considered “Koykaeng’s Sex in the City”, “Koykaeng’s Lethal Weapon” and even “Koykaeng – Lord of the Rings.” After further deliberation I decided to go with “Koykaeng – Back to the Future”. It seemed appropriate, as whilst there are always brand new discoveries on every trip to Thailand, so many aspects are particularly familiar, and reassuring. Whether it’s rekindling your “romance” with some doll from Nana Plaza or catching up with old friends from the forum, it’s comforting to be in familiar territory, yet still have the ability to venture outside that zone and explore all the new possibilities. Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads, so strap yourself in as we take a trip “Back to the Future”. As I’ve done in the past, will attempt to make this trip report informative for those still planning their maiden voyage, whilst with any luck still keep the more seasoned ladyboy enthusiasts on the forum awake!
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 02:16 PM

Day 0

Had booked a Thai Airways flight a few months back, which turned out to be a wise decision with fuel prices rising, and the Australian dollar losing ground. With taxes and levies, the final cost for a return economy fare from Melbourne, Australia was $1000 AUD or a little less than 30,000 Baht. My flight wasn’t scheduled to depart till 11:30pm, which gave me more than enough time to pack a few items and tidy up all the loose ends at home. Earlier in the day, I had decided to take advantage of Thai Airways internet check-in, which basically allows you to select your seat, and perform your own check in on-line.

Taxis in Melbourne have really deteriorated in recent years. The vehicles are commonly dirty and smelly, and their drivers rarely have any sense of direction. Even finding a well known landmark like an airport can often prove a challenge. To avoid this, booked a private limousine, which actually worked out to be cheaper than a metered taxi anyway.

Arrived at the airport in style, walked up to the dedicated internet check in counter, and within moments had checked my luggage in. Must have saved a good 30 minutes or more, not having to queue up with the masses checking in via the regular counters. Proceeded through immigration, and found myself a seat at the gate. When it came time to board, I handed my boarding pass to an attendant who fed it into the scanner, which immediately started flashing and beeping. The attendant spoke to another staff member and then commented that my seat had already boarded the aircraft, leaving me briefly puzzled. A few seconds later I was handed a new boarding pass and told I’d been upgraded to Business Class, which was obviously appreciated. Those Bombay Sapphire G&T's were going down a treat and the smoked salmon with seared scallops also hit the spot ! :D
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 04:05 PM

Day 1

My flight arrived at Bangkok Airport just after 6am. A plane from Tehran had landed at the same time, and its passengers were attempting to clear customs simultaneously, making things somewhat slower. It seemed that many of them didn’t seem to have their immigration documentation in order, slowing up processing. Grabbed my bags, and avoided the touts in the arrival hall, making my way directly to the public taxi rank. The trip to the Dynasty Grande came to a grand total of 350 Baht, including the 50 Baht airport surcharge & tolls. Being only 7am, my room still wasn’t available, so preceded to the hotel coffee shop for a breakfast of rice soup.
After midday caught the Sky Train to Prom Paeng station, and visited Akane Fashion Massage on Soi 33. Was a fun way to get into holiday mode. I decided on the 90 minute Fashion Massage which costs 1580 Baht. Tipping is up to you !

Here’s the link to their website for those interested in knowing some more detail.

http://www.pink-proj...nglish_top.html

After the massage, decided I’d walk back to Sukhumvit Soi 4, which required some effort and certainly raised a sweat. Next stop was a manicure & foot massage at Thank You Salon on Soi 4, just past Soi 6.
Funnily enough, the owner wanted to know where my friend Rick was, and why he hadn’t visited lately !

Had planned to meet Stogie and Mardhi at Guess Bar after 7pm, so returned to the hotel to shower and dress for the evening. Unfortunately the rain was bucketing down, delaying my departure for at least an hour.
Eventually did manage to get out of the hotel, and make it to Guess Bar. Mardhi was already there, as was Socrates, Simon_125, Snick and Katoeylover. Plenty of new girls in the bar, and the original brigade were also looking hot, especially Jay, Joy & Jenny. A little while later, Stogie arrived with TT Chang & the lovely Cindy

After more than my fair share of gin & tonics, my itch to check out the Nana Plaza “shit pits” began to grow, and TT Chang indicated he’d like to come along too.
First stop was Casanova, followed by Cascades, then Obsessions and finally Temptations. Was probably around 10pm when we started the tour and whilst there was no shortage of new faces, many of the better know girls were nowhere to be seen. Overall, I was pretty unexcited about what I saw, and decided to return to Guess Bar to consider the possibilities.

Attached Files

#4 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 05:03 PM

Good start my friend...looking forward to the rest...That check-in on line is great isn't it....BA have the same... It was good to see you again over there.....Cheers Donnykey
Oh so happy when in LOS

#5 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 05:13 PM

Great Scott, good start McFly.

Is that the new Panasonic camera you're using? If so how did it work out for you? Recommended?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#6 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 06:15 PM

Good start my friend...looking forward to the rest...That check-in on line is great isn't it....BA have the same... It was good to see you again over there.....Cheers Donnykey

Nice to see you again Donnykey, and was a real bonus to join you at Stringfellows for your 21st Birthday party ! :lol:

Great Scott, good start McFly.

Is that the new Panasonic camera you're using? If so how did it work out for you? Recommended?

Hi Kliome,

Still using my original Canon IXUS850IS aka the PowerShot SD800 IS.

The Panasonic was stashed in the room safe as a back up although I did manage to take a few photos of my hotel room with it later in the report.

I almost feel like I should be incorporating the term 'flux capacitor' somewhere in my trip report. :wink:

Cheers
Koykaeng

#7 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 06:42 PM

A few more photos from Guess Bar..

Attached Files

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 06:44 PM

Day 1 cont...

Back at Guess Bar, most of the same guys were still sharing a drink and a chat out the front. I was feeling pretty worn out, so headed inside and quickly ended up on the sofa with Jenny. Within a few minutes, I had paid the bar fine, and we were on our way back to the hotel.

Attached Files

#9 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 06 September 2008 - 06:45 PM

Oustanding photos KK. You've always got the quality pics. Looking forward to more and to your report.

#10 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 06:47 PM

Day 1 cont...

Jenny appeared to know the hotel even better than me, and I handed her the room swipe card which she handled like a pro.
A few moments passed, and I walked into the bathroom to find Jenny in the shower with a raging hard on !
As is her trademark, Jenny quickly took control of the remote control……and me as well.
Had a really great session with Jenny, and the last thing I recall was being woken up with her fully dressed and ready to leave. Seems I must have passed out after our pleasurable session. :oops:

Attached Files

• innamoratopazzo68 likes this

#11 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:42 PM

and visited Akane Fashion Massage on Soi 33.

Aha, KK! This is also one of my favourite places in Bangkok. Was there around 20 times already.

You tryed their second branch in Chitlom as well?

#12 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 09:21 PM

:D WoW, what a gal, roll on November!

With a weapon like that I'd have fainted too!
You're not making my Thailand Blues any easier ! 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci