• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 03 September 2008 - 03:18 PM

Well TR fans, the time for my 3rd LB hunting trip to the LOS and LB paradise has finally come. My first trip was to Phuket in July 2005 and the 2nd trip was in BKK last September. Now, my 3rd trip is under way, which I’ve planned for BKK, Phuket, and Pattaya, for grand total of 18days. :D

My plane left Seoul at 10:20am yesterday and had an hour and a half stopover in Hong Kong. It was my first time there, so I had a bit of a wander around the airport. However, I only had about 30 minutes before having to re-board the aircraft, so not much of a Hong Kong experience. :? Next stop was BKK’s Suvarnabhumi Airport and we pulled up to the gate at 3:35pm. Waiting for the bridge to be attached to the plane felt like, as always, in my mind, that it took forever. :? Then, from what seemed like the furthest possible point in the airport to immigration, immigration to the public taxi queue, and then into my metered taxi, in a total of 25 minutes. Sailed through, I even stopped to buy a bottle of Absolute at BKK duty free! :D

With no argument, or that matter even a request, for a deal from my taxi driver, we were off to my hotel, meter running. I had a great aggressive, but not crazy, Bangkok taxi driver. Traffic was fairly light, considering the time of day. Took the highway all the way, had me to the DIG, checked-in, and in my room by 4:55. This cost a grand total of 320 baht, including 70 baht for tolls, and a 40 baht tip! :D Unlike some other members, I will always use the metered taxis. 8)

I don’t know about you, but when I fly, I drink as much free booze as they’ll give me. So, I’d had 5 vodka tonics, 3 glasses of wine, and 3 cognacs during my flight. By the time I got to my room it had been almost 2 hours without a drink, and I was feeling the need. But, one must have one’s priorities straight. So, a couple glasses of water and 2 Ibuprofen later and I was off for supplies. 8) First stop was the 7-11 next door for a new Thai SIM card, a SIM top up card, Listerine for the girls, toothpaste, but alas, they had no tonic water! :( Next, was the currency exchange. Bad news there! :(

On this forum, and others, BMs have recommended exchanging currency in Thailand, as opposed to at home. However, at the Seoul airport, I received 35.35 baht per 1,000 Korean won, so 3,000 baht cost me 106,050 Korean won. But, after going to 4 different currency exchange places here, the best I could get was 25.1 baht per 1,000 Korean won, so 3,012 baht cost me 120,000 Korean won. :evil: Therefore, however true it is that better exchange rates can be had in LOS, compared with Europe, or elsewhere, it certainly isn’t true for Korea. I’m now withdrawing cash at an ATM, as I get a much better rate than I do at a currency exchange. As well, I’m stuck carrying a lot of Korean won around with me I brought to exchange. :(

Anyway, the next stop was the pharmacy, where I bought a box of 50 packets of Kamagara gel, thank you Donnykey :D , KY-lube and condoms. Now fully equipped for LB activities, I returned to the DIG to drop off my supplies. Due the time wasted on trying to find a decent currency exchange rate, it was now 7:15pm, a later start than I had wanted. :? I decided on Obsessions as my first stop. I looked at Guess bar on my way to Nana, and was sorely tempted to make a detour there, but stuck to my decision. 8)

In Obsessions there was myself and maybe 4 Japanese men. Two of the Japanese men already had LBs sitting with them. So, those who’ve been there before will know how much attention I was getting! :shock: However, given my brief experience last year it was not anywhere near as intimidating as then. Having a drink, watching the girls go around, and then I saw a face I recognized. Not a superstar, but so beautiful and feminine. I first saw her on the 2007 Silk-Angels Ladyboy calendar:

http://www.silk-ange...m/calendar.html

She is Miss February and the girl in the center of the October picture. But on this site, on others, and at Obsessions, she goes by the name Organ.

http://lb-69.com/mod...hp?search=Organ

She is quite tall (175cm), super slim, nice pair of bolt-ons, not too big for her petite frame, incredibly beautiful eyes and lips. I asked her over to join me for a drink. We had a couple of drinks, and talked about our backgrounds the current problems here and so on. Organ is a bright, lovely, intelligent, university-educated, classy girl you would feel proud to be seen with anywhere. She has a different, exotic look from any other girl I’ve seen. She told me one of her grandfathers was Egyptian. Having seen her up very close, I believe it. I decided to barfine her.

We returned to my room at the DIG, sat on the bed and began kissing and fondling each other. I stood her up, so that I could slowly remove her clothes down to her knickers. Then it was shower time and back to bed. I'll tell you now, I included the above links as I didn’t even think to ask, or start taking pictures of Organ, sorry! :oops:

Organ was a very gentle, somewhat passive, but very responsive partner. She loved having her long elegant neck and perfect breasts kissed, licked and sucked. I worked my way down to her great medium sized cock, a bit over 5 inches I think and a little on the slim side. It was darker than the rest her body, and her cock-head was fully exposed, when she was totally erect. A huge turn-on for me! :twisted: I began to lick and suck this beauty with everything I had and I could deep throat her no problem. To look up over her amazing body and see this girl’s eyes full of lust looking at me and saying, mmmmm, yeah, suck me, got me rock hard. :twisted: Well, that and the Kamagara. :D

We then moved to 69 each other, where I began licking her fine ass. This turned her on to the point where she applied the condom and pulled me on top of her. With her lovely, long legs over my shoulders I started to fuck her. For a girl with such a slim petite frame, Organ likes a good solid pounding. She was furiously jerking herself off and egging me on with, fuck me, fuck me, which I also love. :twisted: I rolled her over to go doggy style and continued going hard and she came without even touching herself. :D But, somehow, between the alcohol, the Kamagara and moving positions at a critical time, I couldn’t seem to pull the trigger. :oops:

Organ was quite concerned & tried to help out as much as possible, but with her cock soft after she came, and all of the above, the moment seemed lost, and me coming at that time very far off. So, we ended the session. :( A beautiful, lovely girl, if you like her look, and aren’t looking for an aggressive girl, give Organ a try, you won’t be disappointed. Obsession’s bar fine 600 baht and 1,500 short time for Organ. :)

I wasn’t done yet though. After a short regroup and something to eat, I was off to Guess Bar for round 2. :twisted:

But, speaking of food, I have to get some lunch. To be continued….

#2 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 06:18 PM

I rolled her over to go doggy style and continued going hard and she came without even touching herself.

Hi Eslmiker,

I never would have guessed you'd be an Organ Grinder ! :lol:

Shame she couldn't have performed a rendition of "O Come all ye faithful". 8)

Looks like you're off and running although I was surprised about the exchange rates being better back in Korea. :?

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#3 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 01:18 PM

:lol: :lol:
Thanks KK, I very much enjoyed my first Organ grinding session! :D But, unfortunately, I don't think Organ's organ measures up to your standards

So, on Tuesday, the first night of my trip, I went immediately back to Guess Bar after my short time with Organ.

As I walked up to the door Jenny, Guess’s marvelous super slut, walked up to me and grabbed my arm. I met Jenny last year and though she really turns my crank, I never barfined her. Something I’ve regretted since then. I wasn’t going to make the same mistake again. 8) We proceeded to the couch with the best view. Then, we were immediately surrounded by 6 beautiful Guess ladies, who were all vying for my attention, and baht. :D Loved it! But, I made it clear I wanted to be with Jenny and the others retreated. Jenny and I enjoyed much mutual fondling, groping and kissing while watching the comings and goings of Guess.

A short time later, sexy Top walked by and caught my eye. She immediately seized the opportunity and joined us on the couch. She’s a very pretty girl with a sexy body. But, Jenny’s still got the hottest body in Guess for my tastes. Top was trying hard to convince me to go for twosome with Jenny. :twisted: Then Top says ‘You fuck me, Jenny fuck you’. :shock: Ummm not sure about the Jenny fuck me part. Which is really the only reason I didn’t take Jenny last year. In the end, I decided on just Jenny. I only wanted to finish my drink, but Jenny wanted to go then. I told her not to worry, I’ll take her, I’ll pay her barfine. Jenny gives me the dirtiest look, that only Jenny really can, ‘no, I horny, we go now, I vely horny’. :D Ok then, let’s go.

We proceeded back to my room at the DIG. Jenny sucked me hard with that Hoover mouth of hers, lots of saliva, jerking me while giving me the look, until she was satisfied with her handiwork, she then mounted me and rode me hard,cowgirl style, jerking herself at the same time and came a nice load on my chest within 3 minutes. :D She was a horny girl!

But, that was only the starter. Because, then ensued some of the best sucking, fucking, ass licking, cum eating, dirtiest in the best way, action I’ve ever experienced. :twisted: After a great marathon session, ending with Jenny’s legs over my shoulders, while I was pounding her great little ass, I pulled out and came a good load over Jenny’s stomach. However, she, and the Kamagara, :wink: still had me cranked up and rock hard. Jenny says ‘I think you need come more’ and so round three begins. This finally ended with Jenny doggy style at the edge of the bed, me standing beside the bed, and pounding her ass as hard as I could. I then pulled out to cum a huge load on Jenny’s back.

Haven’t tried Jenny? You should!

Yes, I remembered to take pictures. :wink: Enjoy!

Attached Files

#4 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 01:22 PM

mmmm Jenny can suck! :twisted:

Attached Files

#5 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 01:26 PM

and suck! :twisted:

Attached Files

#6 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 01:46 PM

and fuck and make Miker cum! :twisted:

Attached Files

#7 Recoil111

Recoil111
  • Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 01:56 PM

Hey Eslmiker! Great to see that you are enjoying your trip!

Have fun and keep us informed!

#8 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 04:27 PM

Great start to the trip , I'm looking forward to a repeat performance with Jenny , and hope to take some naughty photos this time.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#9 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 06:19 PM

Thanks Recoil & Phil! I'm afraid I've fallen behind on the old TR. Now in Phuket, but I need to catch up on the BKK part of my tour.

Sorry for not updating for couple of days, but I’ve been very busy drinking, LB hunting, eating Thai food and too much time recovering from hangovers.

This past Wednesday, Day 2 of my BKK LB adventure, began with meeting Batman4ever for drinks at Lucky Lukes at 5:15. He is a fine, friendly and very generous, fellow board member. We drank there until just after 6:00, watching the parade of lovelies off to work and then we proceeded to Guess Bar.

It was my second time back at Guess Bar in as many days and most long-term staff knew Batman. Later Stogie Bear, TTChang, Kahuna, and another member whose name evades me showed up. We all talked, had a few drinks and flirted with the girls, or was it the other way around? Anyway, after awhile Stogie had to head off ‘to work’, Batman4ever barfined Joy and TTChang, Kahuna, the other BM and I headed off on a tour of the Nana LB venues.

We made the rounds of Obsessions first, next Cascades and then, for my first time, Casanova. We all surprised that we weren’t set upon by the resident amazons. :? While we were definitely given the eye by many, there wasn’t that famous (or is it infamous) aggressiveness of the Casanova ladies surrounding us. As well, I noticed in the corner a very petite LB who caught my eye. :shock: Yes I did say petite. After I pointed her out, TTChang said he knew her and that her name was Bam. Bam is 155cm and maybe 40kg, that’s 5’1” and 88lbs for you Americans, and is the smallest LB I’ve ever seen, even smaller than little Cartoon (Gatoon) from Obsessions.

Regardless, a discussion ensued among the members about the seeming changes at Casanova. The seeming lack of aggressiveness and the inclusion of pint sized LB in the land of giants. Further to our discussion, I went over and asked Bam to join us to talk with us, and because her petite body turned me on. :twisted: After talking with her, including the price for ST and LT, I decided to barfine Bam.

Bam and I headed back my loom. Then, we ordered some loom service as I was hungry and so was she. Bam had a shower, came out wearing just a towel, we ate and started to fool around. I sucked & licked her on the couch and picked her up and carried her to the bed. I pulled the condoms and KY out of the drawer in preparation of what is about to come. Then Bam, who has not even put her mouth, or her hand, to my dick yet, let alone her ass, announces ‘you too big, I small lady, you can no fuck me’. :shock: Now, my cock might be fairly thick at about 2 inches, but length wise it’s just under 7. Suffice it to say, I’m not going to be in Big Cocks or Huge Dicks magazines anytime in the foreseeable future.

So, I calmly and politely told her that’s not what I had in mind. ‘No, I vely small lady, you can see, you too big, you can no fuck me’. ‘But, I can fuck you and cum 2 times!’ Again, I calmly tell her well, maybe she can fuck me, and it’s nice she can cum 2 times, but I need to be getting sucked and fucking her as well, if this is going to work out. ‘No, you too big, but I can fuck you and cum 2 times’. :evil: So, without another word, I just started to get dressed.

She said ‘what you do’. I told her that if I wasn’t going to be fucking her at all, and if she wouldn’t even try, then we were finished. ‘What about money?’ she asked. I told her there wouldn’t be any money, she didn’t do anything except eat. ‘But you smoked my cock’. Yes Bam, but you didn’t do anything for me at all, if you didn’t do anything, then you don’t get paid. Anyway, to cut to the chase, after a short discussion, with no real trouble, I gave her 220 baht and sent her on her way. :roll:

So, newbie mistake, as well as discussing the price before paying the barfine, you also need to discuss: how big each of you are, who will be doing what to whom, how hard and/or how fast will the sex be, etc. Anything and everything you want to happen with your LB when you’re together, for ST or LT. :wink:

Day 3 went much better, but enough for now, the rain has let up enough to go to the gym.

Brought the big pics of Bam to the Internet shop in error, will post the reduced ones later. Sorry! :oops:

#10 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 06:53 PM

Shame about Bam , had something similar happen to me with another LB but let her stay on .

Did you get any photos of Jenny's weapon. :wink:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#11 pog1701

pog1701
  • Members
  • 540 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 12:37 AM

Organ real beauty nice one
Hey

#12 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 07 September 2008 - 03:28 AM

Bam is 155cm and maybe 40kg, that’s 5’1” and 88lbs for you Americans, and is the smallest LB I’ve ever seen, even smaller than little Cartoon (Gatoon) from Obsessions.

‘No, you too big, but I can fuck you and cum 2 times’. :evil: So, without another word, I just started to get dressed.

She said ‘what you do’. I told her that if I wasn’t going to be fucking her at all, and if she wouldn’t even try, then we were finished. ‘What about money?’ she asked. I told her there wouldn’t be any money, she didn’t do anything except eat. ‘But you smoked my cock’. Yes Bam, but you didn’t do anything for me at all, if you didn’t do anything, then you don’t get paid. Anyway, to cut to the chase, after a short discussion, with no real trouble, I gave her 220 baht and sent her on her way. :roll:

Personally I wouldn't call that a newbie mistake, it is certainly typical of this cute-as-a-button knock-kneed little time-waster.

I had exactly the same story from her early last year and I'm really pleased you outed her with well under the baht she expected.

That is a lesson for newbies well demonstrated by you, well done!

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci