Photo

Automorph's 29 Days in June . . . . .or . . .

• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#1 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:05 PM

Automorph's 29 Days in June 08 . . or . . .

. . .24 days that I can mostly sort of remember, and 5 are just a blur in LOS.

PROLOGUE:

This report covers my 29 days in paradise. I expect it to be as detailed as memory will serve, and frankly as the trip got longer, my memory got shorter, so there are some totally blank days. I was going to post daily updates, however given the number of LB’s who actually read the forum, I thought it might serve me better to wait until I get home to post my complete report.

Once again, my photos and accompanying text are more of a “travel log” nature, instead of explicit “Hustler” style, so if you’re expecting to see lots of cock & money shots, you won’t find them here my friends.

I’ll be building this TR with pix over the coming days, so stay tuned!!!

TRAVEL DAY:

I can sum my travel day in one word: Uneventful. My flights to Tokyo and then Bangkok were on time, smooth and I got a remarkable amount of rest on both legs of the trip. We landed at the BKK airport at 12:05 am, got bags and cleared customs and found my driver waiting for me at 12:35. This is a good start. I used Mr. T’s taxi service again, and was supremely satisfied with the performance and price. I had previously emailed Mr. T, provided my itinerary and was quoted 1000 baht (complete) for BKK to Pattaya. The car was a brand new Toyota and the driver made the trip in 1 hour, 10 minutes. Great service, and I’ll use Mr. T for the ride back as well.

We arrived at the Stereo Lounge and Guest Suites on Soi Buakhao at just after 2am and I was met by Danny (one of the new owners, who with his partner Lee took over the place on May 1st). This is a small boutique type hotel (and hotel is likely the wrong word for it), and has only 8 rooms. I got the large room (quite spacious), nicely appointed, with TV. DVD player, in room safe, small kitchen/microwave and a balcony and paid a monthly rate of 13,000 baht (plus electricity at 7b/unit). The “lounge” portion of the Stereo is closed due to renovation (as the entire place is getting a good going over). They expect the bar to reopen on July 1st, so I’ll have to wait until then to give it a report.

As of July 1st, the name has been changed to Liquid Lounge and Guest Suites!!

I received an SMS from Kliome (who was out having drinks with one of his many ladies) to zip out, but I decided after more than 24 hours of travel, I was better served by sleep and I’d be in a better position to hit the ground running tomorow.

Attached Files

Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#2 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:15 PM

DAY 1:

I rose around 8:30am (largely due to the construction noise going on below my balcony) and unpacked my things and zipped out for coffee and provisions. I went shopping at the Villa Market on 2nd road and it is a really nice supermarket (a little pricey by Thai standards, but close and had most things I wanted to set up house with).

I took a nice stroll for the afternoon and wound up at Pook Swan Bar for my first beer of the day. I was chatted up by a very charming LB named Ek, who did her best to try and convince me to BF her and take her home with me. I decided to pass on Ek for the time being and as I was getting ready to leave, there were several really good looking LB’s coming into Pook Swan Bar. I made a mental note to come back in the evening to check out the rest of Pook’s wares.

I got back with Kliome and we arranged to meet at Ezy Bar early in the evening to start the festivities. I also received messages from Eric1966 (who was also going to meet up at Ezy) and Pog1701 (due to arrive in Patts tomorrow).

I arrived at Ezy Bar and it was good to see my good friend Karl and the new place. The pictures posted of Ezy are true to forum, and the place looks even better in person. Tonight is still part of the “soft” opening and the big grand opening “gala” is tomorrow, but I’m sure we’ll party hard in spite of the “soft “opening. Karl and I caught up and I met some of the new girls, and saw some of the “old” Lita’s gang who are now at Ezy. I got the tour of the ST rooms and the Jacuzzi room and they are efficient, immaculate and very functional.

Back downstairs, one of the girls named Sandra took a particular shine to me and we hit it off pretty well, so we were having a nice chat when Kliome and Matchman arrived. Shortly thereafter, Eric1966 showed and the party was on. We had more than a few beers, a round of several Ezy Bar “signature” forum member’s drinks (including the Automorph KatoeyKazi).

After a couple of hours, Matchman was feeling in a big of a GG mood, so he was off to the What’s up Go Go, while the rest of us drank and played with Ezy’s finest. One thing about Ezy Bar, if you like music, it is the place to go. Karl has a vast library of tunes AND videos, so if there is something you like, chances are Karl can play it and the system really jams.

We decided to head out and get some food, so off to a small outdoor café on Soi 15/Walking Street that I always like to eat at and it is just up the soi from where we’re meeting up with Matchman. The food was exquisite (as always) and we had fried fish with chili paste, Chow fun and some great jumbo prawns. Thanks for the meal Eric!!

We met Matchman at What’s Up Go-Go and they were doing some really good girl on girl stuff, and there were two doing some lite bondage scenes complete with a whip. Naturally, I had to get a ring side seat for this, and got my share of beatings across my already sore back (more to come on that disaster). We did some shots with the girls and they really enjoyed their work, and thought this might be an interesting change of pace, so another mental note for later. Eric decided to take off for more “solo” LB intensive activities and Matchman wanted to stick around at What’s Up, so Kliome and I took off on his bike to check out Soi Six.

Soi Six was pretty much closed up, and there were a hand full of LB’s in front of the close Hi Boss. Kliome had words with one of the LB’s who obviously was in need of a drug fix and she seemed pretty addled. We got out of there pretty quickly, as no good can come from being around a drug addled LB.

Off to Didi’s Bar for a quick couple of beers and some conversation with Benz. We jumped back on the bike and hit King’s Bar for more beer and LB’s. We met a couple of lookers and I was playing around with the mamasan, and then sung a little karaoke before heading back out to close the night at Ezy.

We got back to Ezy and it was a little quiet, and also nearly 4am, but Sandra was still going strong and wanted to go home with me. I happily obliged and we went on our way and grabbed a little food on the way home (some simple rice and chicken and soup).

Back at the room, we took showers and Sandra made sure I was cleaned from stem to stern. We hit the sack and she was a really good shag and her oral skills were really good. I brought a couple of “toys” and Sandra seemed to enjoy having them used on her. After a couple of good “finishes,” sleep was necessary, but a difficult task to accomplish.

Why you ask? Let’s go back one week and I was back home and out riding my Harley out to a picnic and it was a beautiful day, but a little hazy. All total, I rode for about five hours and was wearing only a tank top and shorts. At the end of the day, I had a nice, bright RED shoulders, but no sunburn anywhere else. I don’t typically burn, but for whatever reason I did this time. It was only mildly uncomfortable (at the time) and expected it to get better pretty quickly. It didn’t. It only got worse over time and one week later (tonight) it was a raw, painful mess.

Needless to say, I didn’t sleep much and this didn’t bode well for the next day.

Attached Files

#3 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:32 PM

DAY 2:

Ezy Bar "Official" Opening Night

When Sandra and I got up in the morning (after only nodding in and out for sleep), Sandra took one look at me and said “you have to go to the hospital”. I was white as a sheet, clammy and feverish and my sunburn didn’t look good at all.

She took me over to Pattaya Memorial Hospital, which was a really nice facility, and the service was efficient, quick and very good. The doctor looked at me and asked when this happened.

When I told him a week ago, he was shocked and asked why I waited so long to see a doctor when I had second degree burns? I didn’t realize they were so bad, so they cleaned and bandaged me up, gave me pain medication and anti-inflamatories and told me to take it easy (yeah, right) and come back in a week. All in, the bill was just under 1400 baht (about $43 USD) for the emergency room visit and included medications. That same visit in the USA would be around $900 USD. Crazy!!

I went back to my room and told Sandra that I just wanted to rest and sleep. She wanted to stay with me, but I insisted she go home. I told her that I would see her later at the Ezy Bar grand opening party tonight (assuming, I felt ok).

Pain medication can be a great thing, as it made me nice and drowsy, so I managed to snooze on and off until around 7 pm. I got a SMS from Kliome and he picked me up on his bike and we were off to the Ezy Bar Opening Night Party.

We arrived about 9:30 pm and the bar was already packed. It seemed like all of Rome was there, and there were a TON of beautiful girls in the house. Lot’s of BM’s were also around and had a chance to meet and greet everyone. In attendance (besides Kliome and myself) were Matrix, Rossco, Samplerdoc, Socrates, IHM, Pog1701 (Ronan), Bobby and others (my apologies for leaving anyone out). One of my favorite LB’s from the old 131 and La Bamba was in the house, the lovely Kwang. We had a nice chat and got caught up and she is such a playful gal.

The roasted pig was perfect and the other food items on the buffet were also very good. Lots of great food, beautiful LB’s, mass quantites of alcohol and good friends make for a terrific night.

There were many beers and shots consumed (and Ronan aka Pog1701 is a bonafide, Irish drinking machine) and we just kept pounding them down. More girls kept arriving and the place was just rocking! Aum (another favorite of mine) arrived and we also got caught up on recent events.

Kwang had been drinking white wine, red wine and shots all night. When Pog1701 ordered a round of Tequila shots, Kwang insisted on doubling up on hers. That proved to be a bad idea. I went upstairs to the toilet and there was Kwang, on her pretty behind and she couldn’t get up. I picked her up, got her downstairs and poured some water into her. She was going downhill fast, so Karl and I got her back upstairs, I held her hair so she could “call for ralph”, cleaned her up and we put her in bed. She was OUT cold.

Back downstairs and by this time it was getting late (well, early by Ezy Bar standards) but I wanted to make it an early night, so I bid everyone remaining adieu and left at 2:30am. It was a nice stroll home, and saw lots of “street meat” on Beach Road, but I clearly wasn’t interested in much other than sleep.

It was a very good night and I was happy to be home. Not too bad a day for a guy who was at the hospital earlier in the day for 2nd degree burns, don't you think?

Attached Files

#4 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:36 PM

hey ray

great start to your report . i can see i may have to book a couple of days leave from work as its looking like another long one :D

leigh .
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#5 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:38 PM

MORE DAY 2 PHOTOS:

Attached Files

#6 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:22 AM

Even More Day 2 Photos

#7 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:37 AM

Great stuff,Auto!!
I haven´t been to Ezy but it looks so good.
Joy2.JPG looks just like Lek from Stringfellows, beautiful.
Thanks for sharing!

And kliome is the only guy gaining weight in Los , everyone else lose weight . :D
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#8 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:59 AM

DAY 3

I woke at my usual 7 am and just decided to hang around the room in the morning. At noon, I ventured out for some lunch and to poke around a bit. I was dropping off some laundry when I got a call from Kwang. She survived the night and wanted to know if I wanted to do something in the afternoon. I happily agreed, and we met at the Royal Garden to see the latest installment of the Indiana Jones film series. It was pretty much as expected and a nice cool theater isn’t a bad way to spend a hot day in Pattaya.

After the movie, we grabbed some food at the third floor food court at the Royal Garden. Just as an aside, one quick note about food courts. Back in the USA, food courts are typically a very BAD thing, if you’re at all a foodie. All the big fast food chains in one place and serving terrible food to shoppers and children. The food court experience in most countries in asia is a very different thing. Most of the offerings are made with high quality ingredients, expertly prepared and offer a wide array of multicultural choices.

After dinner, we decided to head over to Blu-O at The Avenue on Second Road, for some bowling and brews. We rolled four games and Kwang thoroughly kicked my ass (just like she does at pool) and it was all a good time.

By this time, my phone had been blowing up all evening from some of the guys around to see what the deal was for the night time activities. I decided at that point to just keep rolling with Kwang (as why end a good time, for an unknown later possibility), so I called Eric, Samplerdoc (Chris) and Ronan.

We all met up at Pook Swan Bar to survey the goods and have a few drinks. Clearly this bar has done a great job lately of attracting talent, as there must have been 10-11 LB’s in the house, and we were sitting outside. I don’t know if there were any more inside, but the view out was great. Ronan was having a nice time with Arrth, and I think he had made his selection for the night. Eric and Chris were both keeping their options open.

As the evening wore on, we were going to hit Kat's Club and then swing over to JJ’s for some karaoke. We arrived at Kat’s to find it closed, so off to JJ’s. I’ve been to JJ’s previously with Bee and the karaoke was great in the main club.

The place was packed, so they suggested we take a VIP suite upstairs for a more private karaoke party where we could all easily sing as much as we wanted. This turned out not to be the best choice, but we made due anyway. Eric decided to call Joy from Ezy Bar to come over and join us. We all sang and partied even though we missed the whole club party experience, but managed to make a good deal of noise, kill off a bottle of Johnny Walker and many beers.

We must have called it a night about 3am, and we all went our separate ways. Kwang and I went back to my place and we played bedroom games until around 5am, when we crashed out of exhaustion.

A very good night on the town!

Attached Files

#9 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:04 AM

MORE DAY 3 PHOTOS:

Attached Files

#10 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:40 AM

Day 4:

Kwang and I got up several times throughout the morning and early afternoon, for snacks and booty until 4pm. Kwang ran out and picked up a few things that I needed and came back and we just hung out until around 6pm. I can’t say enough nice things about Kwang, as she just does everything right. She strikes a perfect balance with being sexy, smart and affectionate, without being too clingy. All in all, she’s a winner in my book.

I headed out and grabbed some Thai food and met up with Ronan (and his LB Arrth) and we did a little bar hopping. We ended up at Ezy Bar where things were in full swing. Kwang and Sandra were both in the house and I was having fun with both of them and it seemed like a good idea to keep the party rolling.

Ronan was having his own dance party with the girls, while the rest of us just blindly drank (thanks Karl), or was that drank until we were blind?

Dancing seemed to be a themem, so we all left Ezy Bar and went over to Mixx Disco for more drinks and partying till the wee hours.

There is little better than two LB’s at once (well maybe three)! I think not!

Attached Files

#11 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:48 AM

MORE DAY 4 PHOTOS:

Attached Files

#12 matrix2

matrix2
  • Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:08 AM

Hi Ray,Great pic´s.
Just like to say it was a pleasure to meet you and Ronan and Cris.
Hope to hang with you guys again in the future.
Regards:Matrix

Ps.dont recall if you got some snaps of me,but if so...feel free to post them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci