• Please log in to reply
527 replies to this topic

#1 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:44 AM

Day 1

As I checked in at Melbourne Airport, I told the lady at the Thai Airways counter, "Send one of my bags to Laos, send one to Vietnam, and send the other one to Hong Kong." She said, "We can't do that!" I told her, "You did it last time I flew with you !”

Baggage taken care of, I proceeded through immigration, and waited patiently for the much anticipated boarding call.

Overall, the flight was fairly uneventful, and the hostesses typically Thai in their demeanour. Would fly Thai Airways every time over Qantas, and given a stopover in Malaysia is the last thing I want, Singapore & Malaysia Airlines don’t enter into calculations. The food on the plane was fit for a king. "Here, King!"

The plane landed at Suvarnabhumi airport, and I bid farewell to forum member “Lucky A”, before exiting baggage claim and making my way into the arrivals hall. At this very moment, newbies are faced with a conga line of arsehole “limo drivers”, hoping you’ll part with up to ten times the going rate needed for the relatively brief journey to the Sukhumvit precinct via public taxi. Expect to pay somewhere between 300-400 Baht these days including tolls & airport surcharge, or 1000 Baht plus if you are foolish enough to negotiate with the aforementioned touts. Keep in mind the public taxi rank has now been relocated to the arrivals level, so there is no need to take the elevator down a floor like before.

Arrived at the Dynasty Inn Grande, and given it was barely 8am, had to wait for about an hour before being given my room, providing a chance to catch my breath and have some breakfast. Room rate has risen to 2680 Baht, but I still think it represents pretty good value for what you get and consider the alternatives.

Relaxed in the room for a while then ventured out to purchase toiletries and an ample supply of condoms & KY.

Later in the afternoon, decided to pay a visit to Guess Bar over on Sukhumvit Soi 1, but to my dismay it had disappeared.

There appears to be a few beer bars still operating amidst all the construction, but definitely no Guess Bar !

Can someone tell me where the Guess Bar is located ? :lol:

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#2 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:56 AM

some good one liners there KoyKaeng - ha ha

"I told the lady at the Thai Airways counter, "Send one of my bags to Laos, send one to Vietnam, and send the other one to Hong Kong." She said, "We can't do that!" I told her, "You did it last time I flew with you !”
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#3 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:54 AM

My God if you don't know where the Guess Bar is what hope have the rest of us got. Someone please help.... :D :D

#4 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:25 PM

Fear not, I have taken the time to read the forum, and infact even made use of that elusive "search" function. As luck would have it, I have found a map to Guess Bar ! :roll:

If only I hadn't skipped those Geography lessons back in high school. :(

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#5 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:54 PM

Thank you Sir and not far from the Landmark even better :D :D :D

#6 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:32 PM

Looking forward to reading your report again KK.

One question, is Guess in Bkk or Pattaya? Assuming this map is in Thailand.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#7 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 02:09 PM

Guess Bar currently opens it’s doors at 5pm daily, and closes shop around midnight, although this does tend to change. I arrived at the bar not long after it had opened, and was happy to see Gong’s familiar face, together with the incredibly beautiful Jay, who actually looked even better than usual, if that is humanely possible.

Attached Files

#8 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 06:57 PM

KK:

You're a funny guy.

Amazing pix of Jay, and she just seems to keep getting more beautiful every day! Imagine that.

Looking forward to more of your report!

Auto
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#9 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 07:14 PM

KK,

Thanks for the heads up on the public taxi rank relocation .. I would have just headed straight down the escalators (too busy ignoring touts to read the signs). Arrivals level?? So straight out from baggage/customs?

Triat
Triat

#10 khunjohn

khunjohn
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:16 PM

KK,

Thanks for the heads up on the public taxi rank relocation .. I would have just headed straight down the escalators (too busy ignoring touts to read the signs). Arrivals level?? So straight out from baggage/customs?

Triat

Go out door number 4 on the arrivals level, walk toward the curb and turn right and you'll see the taxi booth a short distance away.

#11 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 04:16 PM

The atmosphere at Guess Bar is extremely laid back and hassle free, especially once you’ve visited a few times and they get to know your face. The bar tends to serve as an informal “clubhouse” to forum members from this and other ladyboy forums, so it’s the perfect place to meet up with other likeminded individuals who share a similar perversion.

Batman4ever had kindly paid for and left me a bottle of Bombay Sapphire Gin during his last visit to Guess Bar, so it was only fitting that I made a concerted effort to drain the contents to show my appreciation.

Spent a few hours at the bar catching up with a number of fellow forum members who happened to be in town, and assessing all the lovely Guess Bar girls, commencing with the ever popular Jenny, a Pattaya bad girl made good ! :lol:

Attached Files

#12 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 04:37 PM

Guess Bar girls Fah & Beer play a round.......of pool !

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci