94 replies to this topic

#1 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:54 AM

AUTOMORPH IN PATTAYA - March 08

PROLOGUE:

This trip differed from my last one from several perspectives. First, it was shorter (never a good thing) and was riddled with travel related complications. Second, I got sick near the end, which sort of put a damper on my activities for the last 3 days (of an already short trip).

My photo accompaniment became less as the trip went on, so unfortunately I don’t have as many pix, as I would have liked (especially of a couple of new discoveries).

GETTING to LOS (or welcome to hell):

My flight from Detroit to Tokyo’s Narita airport went off without a hitch and we actually arrived 40 minutes early. I’m thinking, great now I just get through this two hour layover and I’ll be in LOS before you know it.

Well, not so fast there buddy, first NWA announces a one hour delay, and no reason was given (keep us in the dark, I know ignorance calms the masses). We then get a second delay for an hour, as our inbound aircraft had not yet arrived. I think we all had that figured out, by the lack of a very large airplane at our gate (except for this one dude from New York, who seems to be in the midst of an acid trip, and may actually be seeing planes parked).

Now our missing airplane arrives and the crew is getting locked and loaded for us to board. Well, not so fast there either!! Now someone has detected a “maintenance issue” with our aircraft, but there is nothing to worry about, it will be a quick fix and we’ll be on our way. Yes, and the check is in the mail too.

It is now 9:30 pm (three hours past our scheduled departure time) and there are no less than 10 gate agents milling about, and telling us nothing. At 10:15, they announce that we have a new aircraft at another gate, and we should proceed there and board immediately (guess that “maintenance issue” was a little more involved than we were originally told, can you believe it?). We get to the new gate and begin the boarding process, cool, only 4 hours late, and I’ll still be in LOS before the sun comes up. We leave the gate, sit on the “active” taxiway and the pilot says they need a few minutes to input the flight data in to their computer (not sure why they didn’t do that while we were boarding).

We move to the runway and sit for a minute or two when the pilot comes on the mic as says the following “ It is now 3 minutes past 11 pm and the Narita Airport Authority has closed the airport to meet the 11pm curfew and we do not have takeoff clearance.” WTF? We’re on the runway and because we’re three minutes late they ruin the night for 400 people on the plane. We taxi back to the gate, where the flight crew becomes very afraid of the tired and angry mob forming in the rear. At the gate, we’re told to stay seated while they make hotel, transportation and flight arrangements (for TOMORROW) for all of us.

12:30am, we deplane and they hand us a $50USD discount certificate and lead us out of the gates to immigration, where they had to process all 400 of us into Japan. The shuttle busses to the hotel are waiting, while the hand out vouchers. We’re told that our flight will depart at 7am, and we should be in the lobby of the hotel at 5am for pickup. Fucking nice!

We get to the hotel, check in and it is now 2am, and we have to reverse the whole process in three hours. As an aside, when I arrived in the hotel and opened my bathroom kit, I noticed my eyeglasses were missing (I’ve been wearing contact lenses for 24 hours at this point), and determined that while going through security in Detroit, the asshole TSA screener who tossed my gear, didn’t put the glasses BACK in the bag, or they’re in someone elses bag. Fuck me, now what? With out glasses or contacts, I need a cane and a dog to get around, so it is contact lenses 24/7 until I get new specs. I guess I’ll have to see about buying glasses in Pattaya (good thing I travel with a copy of my prescriptions, for just such emergencies).

Now, just play in reverse the above paragraph and you will get to 7am and we’re back on the plane. From here on out, it is smooth sailing in to Bangkok (only 15 hours late) and by now, I’ve been awake for 36 hours.

Ok, I land in Bangkok and after some effort located my driver who was to take me directly to the Jasmine Hotel in Pattaya. Just a note, this kid “Ka” had a maxed out Nissan with 20” rims, and a NOS system installed (for a quick trip). 1250 Baht and 1.5 hours later and we arrive in paradise. The kid lives in Jomtein and is pretty good for info, so I’d highly recommend his services (I’ll post his number) for airport and general driver services.

I made the choice for the Jasmine this trip, because I wanted to be at ground zero, and also try “roughing” it a little. A couple of points about the Jasmine.

First, it is CASH ONLY, no credit cards (much to my surprise, since I haven’t paid cash for a hotel room in some time, let alone a week’s stay). Unless I missed this point, we should update the Jasmine link to reflect this little annoyance. Second, while the room was very clean, impeccable I might add, the lights in the bathroom didn’t work, nor did the light over the bed. No telephone in the room to call down to report this, so hump it down the 4 floors (no lift either) and the sweet girl at the desk told me they would fix the light tomorrow, and I should just leave the bathroom door open to let some light in (why didn’t I think of that?).
Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

#2 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:54 AM

Day One:

I head out around 6pm in search of eyeglasses and LB’s. I found an optician who could do a rush order on my very difficult prescription and have my new specs in 2 days. The cost all in was high for Pattaya but 50% less than what I would have paid in the US, and I got ultra ULTRA thin lenses, not approved by the FDA, and thus unavailable in the US and any price. Some wicked cool Armani frames and the lenses for 10000 Baht and I’m good to go.

First stop was Lita’s Bar (which was open, but quiet). I had quite a nice chat with Lita about the turn of events and her next plans. Karl wasn’t around, but Lita called him and I arranged to see him later.

Donnykey phoned and joined me for a couple while we had a nice chat. The lovely Nut was at my side, while Donnykey was enjoying some company of his own (Bee). Nut and I had a nice chat, and she told me that on March 6th, she was going to BKK for her enhancements (nice 36b’s) and as great as she is now, she’ll be magnificent afterward. Anyway, I hadn’t planed to BF anyone yet, but after Nut’s repeated overtures, and her state of “attention”, I couldn’t say no, so off to the ST room upstairs. In case you’ve never been in a Lita’s ST room, it is superb. Beautiful marble tile floors in the room and bath, great mood lighting and a big comfy bed.

Nut and I showered and got nice and “dirty” while getting soapy and clean. After a nice 15 minute shower session, we moved to the bed and I must say, Nut is one talented LB. Her oral skills are first rate and she licked me from stem to stern. After some lengthy 69 and rimming, Nut wanted me to enter her. She informed me that it had been quite some time since she had intercourse and she was tight. TIGHT was an understatement, and it took a good 10 minutes of slowing working it in, without tearing the poor girl apart. Once in, she loved it and so did I. It’s always nice being with a LB who can cum from being fucked and cum she did (buckets in fact). After she finished, I wanted her to finish my orally, and she was happy to oblige. Happy, Happy, Happy!! Nut is aces in my book. Back down stairs, we bid Lita, Nut and the lovely ladies, adieu and Donnykey and I decide to zip out. Next stop, La Bamba.

We enter La Bamba and were immediately greeted by Janny (for Donnykey) and Natalie and Pui for myself. My intention was to see Kwang, but she wasn’t there when we arrived, and by the time she was there, Natalie and Pui were both giving me attention. Now, Pui was very nice, but not quite my cup of coffee, taste wise. She was very affectionate and persistent (almost to the point of being annoying), and I had to shut her down when she had Mr. Johnson out and was licking him in the bar. I emphatically told her I was NOT going to BF her, when another customer of her’s showed up and she turned her attention to him (thank god).

Natalie on the other hand was quiet, demur, sweet and very loving. Had I not just done a monster session with Nut, I might have fancied a roll with Natalie, but she was content sitting on my lap and nuzzling me with kisses. Donnykey made his way upstairs with Janny, while Natalie and I chilled and watched the other girls dance to Beyonce’ videos. After a while, a happy Donnykey returned and we were ready to move again. On the way out, I chatted with Kwang and we agreed to connect tomorrow, since we had such a blast on a previous occasion, which she was able to recall in far greater detail than I was.

We made our way to Stringfellows and we were not even in the door when YO grabed my hand, dragged me to her lips and gave me a big welcome back kiss. On my last visit, Leigh2taz and I tore up Stringfellows pretty well one night and Yo was in my company then. While I didn’t BF her previously, she did make an impression. We sat and had a drink, and we played catch up (her English is really not too bad, and she’s easy to talk to). She’s heading to BKK next week for enhancements too, so I’ll have to come back and look at Yo version 2.0.

Once again, I hadn’t planned on BF anyone for the rest of the night, but Yo changed my mind. After a couple of beers, upstairs we went. After a quick shower, we got down to business, and I must say, I was a little disappointed (certainly after my A1 session with Nut earlier). Yo was a little mechanical and was unable to “finish” herself. This certainly didn’t stop me, but it weakens the mood a bit. What really ruined the session was Yo’s instance on more baht, after we agreed on a price downstairs. When I held firm, she asked for baht for the room attendant (which I had already tipped 20b), and I reminded her of that fact. Then she finally said she simply needed more baht for her operation (I guess it could have been a sick buffalo, but either way it wasn’t happening). I said no and told her that I didn’t quite appreciate the bite afterwards. She apologized, kissed me and we went back downstairs. The bloom is off the rose for me on this one, guys.

Donnykey and some of the other ladies were going to head out to a club, but at this point (being awake 54 hours now), I had to decline and make my way back to the Jasmine. I said my goodnights and left.

Back on the street, I ran into Kwang and she tried to persuade me to take her with me, and as tempting as she was, I just said no. I ran the Beach Road & Walking Street gauntlets (successfully managing to remain alone) and up Soi BJ when I saw Karl having a drink and a smoke outside Lita’s. A cheerful reunion ensued and we talked until nearly 4am, while getting some occasional sweetness from the Lita’s girls (Aum in particular). After catching up with Karl, we plan on a night of music (old Lita’s style) in the next night or two, as Lita’s minus Karl isn’t the same for those of us who really dig on Karl at the musical helm.

Up to the room and crash. I don’t think I’ve ever been as tired from having been up for 2+ days straight.

Attached Files

#3 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:55 AM

Day Two:

Up at 10am and after getting myself together got my grip and I hit the street in search of coffee and food. My first stop was Starbucks on Beach Road and then off in search of breakfast. I made my way over to a small outdoor restaurant along 2nd Road between Soi 7&8. I ordered some Tom Yum Gong and at the suggestion of my server, a really spicy seafood dish with tiger prawns, calamari, sweet mussels, peppers and the works. Just put this stuff over rice and add some hot chili paste and it was heaven.

At this point, I felt like walking and I was already headed in Soi 6 direction so it seemed appropriate to check out the Soi 6 action. My “dogs” were barking a bit, so I though first stop would be a thai foot massage. I went into the massage place directly next to Hi Boss and they put my feet through my paces. After an hour, I felt like I had new feet, and she also gave me a mini chair massage. She was really GOOD and think she would be great for a bodywork session.

Walk out the door and who could resist Hi Boss in the middle of the afternoon. I was quickly joined by Joy, looking lovely in her “tighty whitey” t-shirt dress. Joy has great DS lips, killer legs and nice sized implants that suit her just right. After a couple of beers and some getting to know you talk (I already knew what I needed to know about Joy, so it was on), and some open BJ work in the bar, it was time to head up to the loom.

The ST rooms at Hi Boss are about what you would expect, but not nearly as nice as the shag pads at Lita’s (or to a lesser degree, Stringfellows). After a quick shower, Joy returned and she went to work with those DSL of hers. Her oral skills where top drawer and I could have had her suck me for days. I turned her over and warmed up her bottom, when she informed me, she “had no condom.” No problem, I always come prepared (old boy scout that I am) and pulled out a Durex and a pack of lube. She got up and excused herself and returned about 5 minutes later. My guess, she hadn’t properly evacuated herself and was hoping not to have to. Oh well, too bad for her, as it was now time to bang that ass like a Salvation Army drum. Now things are all proper and we get to work and, work we did. We managed to go through all the basic ballet positions, on the bed, off the bed, against the wall, and head out the open window (an especially nice touch, with the moaning out the window at the people on the street below).

After all the gymnastics, we pulled off the condom and she finished by flooding her stomach and I repaid her by covering her nice perky tits. Another quick shower and kisses good by followed by Joy saying “you crazy man, and I like crazy fucking.” Oh if she only really knew? Perhaps chapter two with Joy, perhaps not? Only the street knows for sure.

Feeling refreshed, yet drained as I made my way down Soi 6, I was drawn over to this hottie blond GG working in a beauty salon. She waved me over and started running her hands through my hair (It just must be a blonde on blonde thing, I guess). Her name is Noi and she has a smokin’ body, and gorgeous green eyes. She wanted to give me a haircut and shave (and also wanted to know about my color, but only my hairdresser knows that for sure, just like Miss Clarol). I’m pretty fussy about my cut, but I did agree to have her give me a close barber shave. Into the chair and she commences to give me the best shave I’ve had in a while (and I get shaved at the shop once a week as a treat).

As we were finishing up, she asked if she could do anything else for me, and I told her I could use my ass and taint shaved. Without batting an eye, she smiled and said “I do that at where you stay.” I love a full service salon. I took Noi’s number and told her I’d be calling back for my in room beauty treatment.

Back on the street and it is now after the curfew imposed by the government and the bars are supposed to be closed and no alcohol being served. From my vantage point, I still saw many people sitting in the bar, drinking beer, although I didn’t directly observe anyone getting served. As I walked back to Walking Street, I began to see more evidence that this alcohol ban was serious and by early evening, all I saw were cokes and such on tables.

I was getting a little hungry so I thought I’d pop into Nooddi for some Hong Kong style noodles with duck. While I was there, I saw this really cute LB, and she was hanging about with the staff. I called her over and started to chat her up. Her name is Liu and she is Chinese/Thai and found out she does work there, but was not working at the time. She was getting ready to head upcountry for several days to visit family, but would return Wednesday. I took her number, gave her mine and agreed to give her a call after she returns.

Next stop was Top Charone optical to pick up my new eyeglasses, that they had specially rush made for me, and they are top shelf. Much better than what I could have bought in the states and ½ the money. In the US, the Armani frames alone are 600 USD, plus another 400 for frames (and they wouldn’t be as thin, since the FDA doesn’t allow the super thin high index into the US, as they don’t pass some 1 meter falling ball bearing impact test). If anyone ever needs glasses or contacts, hit Top Charone on Walking Street, and the Indian guy is the manager, and is good to work with and will negotiate. They also threw in a nice looking little watch as a thank you.

I think the events of the past couple of days are catching up to me, so I decided to make it an early night, and since the bars aren’t serving, its ok to take the night off. I stop into Lita’s and have a drink and watch Titanic with Lita and the girls until about midnight. The lovely Pancake was at my side making the movie watching experience, just superb! After taking only so much of that stupid Titanic song by Celine Dion, my only escape was upstairs to the ST shag pad with Pancake. I don’t know how or why I managed to overlook this little gem on my previous Lita’s excursions, but I’m glad I didn’t this time. She was damn fine!! ‘Nuff said! Upon our return downstairs, I bid Lita and her ladies adieu and headed up the Soi to the Jasmine for some much needed sleep. It was a good day, by any standards.

Attached Files

#4 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:56 AM

Day Three:

Up at 9am and I’ve decided to change hotels. While the Jasmine is functional, it just isn’t functional enough for my taste. A small investment in a night table lamp, and some better room lighting would make so much difference. Anyway, that said, I booked a room at my old haunt, the Dynasty Inn on Soi 13 and move over there at noon. Besides, A couple of days running the Soi BJ gauntlet was enough, and the DI is better suited for my in room activities. Walking past Blue Ice and Lita’s where I know some of the girls, always results in “where you go with her, why you go with her?” Uhhh, yeah! I can live without that.

Out for coffee and kill a little time until its time to relocate.

I made the move to the Dynasty and was two doors down from my previous visit. Much better than the Jasmine, although nearly twice the price as well. I unpacked a few things and hit the street to do some shopping at the Mike!

On my last trip, I promised my friend that I’d bring back a Breitling watch for him, but didn’t find any that I thought had a decent mechanism. My mission was to hunt out the best quality knockoff I could find. Buried in the middle of Mike was a small stall with the best knockoff watches I’ve seen yet. They had a great assortment of Breitling, Omega and Rolex knockoffs. I actually compared their Rolex Submariner knockoff to my real one and except for a little less weight and a tad more play in the band, they were spot on. The mechanisms were nice and firm as well, not that cheap, loose winding shit. With that, I felt pretty good about the Breitlings, so I bought two for 4000B, down from the original asking of 7750 B.

Now for lunch. I wanted something that would “stick to my ribs” in advance of the bars opening later for alcohol, so I chose the Indian restaurant on Beach Road just South of of the Mike. The food was awesome and as good as what I’ve had in Mumbai or Bangalore. Keema Matter and Aloo Parathnata was to die for. Afterward, it was a nice and quiet beach afternoon to rest and get ready for the evening’s activities.

I met up with BM Trongod69 and his Thai girlfriend Bo. We started the evening at Misty’s on Soi Pattayland 2. It was relatively quiet in the bar and of course there were no LB’s on staff, so I enjoyed the GG’s while having a few cold beers (thank god the alcohol ban is over).

From there we made our way over to Walking Street and hit Secret’s. If you haven’t been in Secret’s, it is a great hang spot, with posh upscale appointments, hot ladies , plasma screen TV’s with sports and HOT LADIES. Trongod69 is a regular at Secret’s and we were very well treated by the gals and the mamasan (who is a hottie in her own right). We had several rounds when Mamasan brought over this tower of glasses, one meter tall. She poured the alcohol over the glasses and stuck a match. We then had to drink the flaming beverage with a straw, all while trying to avoid 2nd degree burns to the face. It was tasty, fun and a great way to remove that unwanted body hair. We returned the favor with rounds of Tequila for the girls. Mamasan then returned the favor with Jagerbombs (mothers milk to me) and I could see where this was going. We managed to get out of there with our skin and liver’s intact and moved on to the next venue.

Lita’s Bar is always on my nightly activity list, and tonight was no exception. It was quiet at Lita’s, but true to form, Lita was the hostess with the mostess. After chatting up Aum, Pancake and Balloon, we finished our drinks and hit the bricks.

Our next stop was Babydolls a gogo, to see the full on lesbo show, and what a show it was. The bar was packed and rockin’, and the girls were giving us some hot girl on girl action. Banana’s were the fruit of choice of some girls, while other’s enjoyed the spanking from plastic hose. Top it all off with liberal amounts of baby oil and it was a visually spectacular event.

I finished my night off back at Lita’s, shooting the shit with Karl and Lita, while being graciously entertained by Aum. I decided to BF Aum, LT and so it was back to the Dynasty for some late night/early morning horizontal refreshment. Aum did a really nice job of pacing, and we were both worked up into quite the frenzy when we finished and crashed hard with a “thud.”

Attached Files

#5 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:57 AM

Day Four:

Aum and I woke up around 10am and ordered some room service breakfast. After breakfast, we had another round of boom boom, and a little more sleep. We rose again around 1pm and I sent Aum on her way. I got some coffee and checked email, and lo and behold my laptop is beginning to crap out intermittently. FFS, what else can go wrong on this trip? I’m still doing battle with NWA on my return flight, and their initial offer to extend my return by 24 hours was not satisfactory. Another phone call, and an email will hopefully get some appropriate action. Time will tell.

I hit the beach for some much needed sun and rest. It’s nice to sweat the booze out of the system, just in time to recharge in the room and zip back out.

One funny point, I was cruising up Walking Street around 3pm and sitting squarely on the bar at Jenny Star Bar, was DirtyMike’s avitar dude. If I would have had my camera, I’d have snapped him. I just started laughing out loud, and drew a few strange looks from the locals and our friend in question.

Trongod69 called and we decided to head out and do a little evening hunting.

First stop, Soi 6. We met up at So What Bar and I was being molested by Som, while Trongod69 had some “otherworldly” looking LB, who we simple refer to as “the horror.” After a couple of beers, I politely declined Som’s overtures to go upstairs, despite her taking the Johnson out for some air, in typical Soi 6 fashion. We hit the street, and a funny thing happened to us. We turned left off Soi 6 past So What Bar, and there were a gaggle of LB’s and the took us by the hand and led us into this bar entrance called “Wonder” something. Once inside, and thru a set of curtains, we found ourselves back inside So What Bar. WTF??? We saw Som and “the horror”, and told the other LB’s we were just here. We started to leave out the back door, when one LB started squaking like a goose, complained that we were leaving and took a skewer of chicken out of my hand and ate it. Bizarre, fucking bizarre.

Our next stop was Pook Bar. We were getting comfortable with a couple of gals, when three armed police arrived and were giving everyone a look over. Then they just hung around at the door, while some people began to scatter. Trongod and I decided it might be best to find another venue with less “undesirable” action, as I’m a big fan of not being in the “wrong place at the wrong time.”

A series of bar stops included Tim’s bar and a few beer bars, whose names elude me. We kept walking until we got up to Stringfellow’s and went in for a drink (or 10). I was immediately greeted by Yo, while Trongod took his company with Kang. After about an hour, Yo was being pretty frisky and she’s not shy about “whipping it out.” She kept playing with herself and it was getting pretty hot, when she insisted we go upstairs. I wasn’t ready to head up yet, so I had to disappoint her and just say no. We had enough of Stringfellow’s and wanted to check out the Walking St. action.

We went into Secret’s and were treated like royalty by the mamasan. I had to pop out to the street café around the corner and get some chow. Fresh fish cooked in garlic and chili’s and some pork chow fun (even though they just called it Chinese noodles). The food was top rate!!!

Back into Secrets where upon my arrival, mamasan had set us up with Jagerbombs. By this time, I’d had enough to drink, as I wanted to give my liver the night off, so I bid Jim and Bo adieu and hit the bricks.

On my way back, I gave Kwang a call and she met be back at the Dynasty for some shag and sack! Kwang is a total hottie with a great command of English and is smart, funny and all things good. In hindsight, I could have easily spent more time with her, but butterflys are free (as the movie says).

Attached Files

#6 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:58 AM

Day Five:

After a totally restful night, I called Karl (and woke the poor bastard up) and got the name of a good computer guy at the Tukcom plaza. If anyone has a computer problem while in Pattaya, hit Tukcom, go to the IT/computer floor (4th I think), come right off the escalator, then left and look for the neon sign saying “Pattaya 2 u.” The manager took my machine, opened it up and found the source of the problem, and had it fixed in a matter of minutes (a loose memory chip, which I could have likely fixed, if I had my toolkit with me). The guy didn’t even want any money for getting me up and running, so I tossed 100B at him, and I was back on my way.

I hit the beach for little sun and snooze, and then talked with another BM Bruno_in_Paris, who had just arrived in Pattaya. We decided to hit the Tiffany Cabaret show, where Bruno had taken out a couple of the performer’s previously. The show was good, and was just about what I had expected (it was my first time seeing the Tiffany show). We got some great photos afterward, and went to dinner with one of the stars (who’s name eludes me). One note about getting photos after the show, have small bills ready and put a limit on how much you want to give for photos. I made the mistake of pulling out a 1000 baht bill, and it was like sharks at a feeding frenzy.

After dinner, some of the other Tiffany girls were performing at Boys, Boys, Boys in where else? Boys Town. While I’m not a fan of dude go go bars, the TG show at BBB was pretty good (and I can spend 45 minutes nearly anywhere, have a beer and be just fine).

After the show, Bruno and his LB were heading off to disco, and I went over to Lita’s for my nightly visit. I spend some time chatting with Bee (and she is a real sweetie), but didn’t BF her (maybe tomorrow). I met up with Yo at Blue Ice (not to be confused with Yo from Stringfellows) and hit Hot Tuna to listen to some stone gas jams. The thai band was rocking with Deep Purple’s Black Night when we arrived. We heard a good dose of Zeppelin, AC/DC and Crue before we departed.

During my chat with Yo, it came up that she didn’t fuck, and only did oral and massage. With this information in hand, I excused myself from her company and continued searching for a more complete evening companion. I was back at Blue Ice and talking with Philippe (the proprietor, I assume) and there was a photo of my one true Pattaya love, the venerable Bee (not the same as Lita’s Bee and who I have lost contact with). Philippe told me he had seen her earlier in the evening, so I gave him my number and told him I’d be forever in his debt, if she contacts me.

Back on Walking Street, I ran into a statuesque, foxy blond named Annie and after a little small talk, it was definitely on. Back at the DI, she was an animal in the sack and we tore the room up something fierce. Virtually no surface went unused, until we crashed at around 6am.

Attached Files

#7 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 07:59 AM

Day Six:

Up at 10am and Annie was ready for another go, and what a goer she is. This gal can suck the chrome off a bumper and the 69 was a joy. Once again, crash for a couple more hours, the breakfast in the room and Annie was on her way. She used to work as a hostess in a karaoke bar in BKK before, so we may be singing and slinging it around later tonight. Who knows?

Back at Tukcom & I’m sitting at the Starbuck’s. I’ve been chatting up this really hot little GG, her english is really good, and I’m thinking about spending the day with her after she gets off work (in one of the shops upstairs). I do like the idea of pulling a non bar girl once in a while, even though she isn’t a LB. At the end of the day, she called, I didn’t and that was the end of that.

Oh, by the way, I managed to get some restitution from Northwest Airlines for my trouble and late arrival, so they moved my return home by two days (which violated the fare rules), and put me in First Class for the BKK-Narita leg of my flight. It’s nice when things workout.

After some shopping for a few items to take back home, I was more than a little tired (and starting to feel a little crappy, just a preview of things to come), so back to the room at around 5pm for a nap to get ready for the evening’s fun.

Damn, I woke up at 11pm and missed out on the earlier part of the evening. I checked my phone had 16 missed calls. I got dressed and hit the streets and first stop was Hot Tuna bar to shoot some pool and listen to some jams with Trongod. After getting my ass thoroughly kicked at pool, we went over to FLB, where we wanted to at least make an appearance. I was joined by this little GG, who had the biggest natural rack I’ve ever seen on a Thai girl. She had literally arrived today from somewhere, and she looked like she just fell off the buffalo (talk about farm fresh). Not much of a communicator, but pleasant and easy on the eyes.

We wanted to keep up with the music theme, so we went over to Lam Morrison’s House of Rock. If you haven’t been, it’s a must see. Lam Morrison is a guitarist, who does a great show of Stevie Ray Vaughn, Clapton, ZZ Top and the other guitar greats. He has been a mainstay at the Blues Factory for years until he opened his own club around 8 months ago. He must be somewhere between 55 and 200 years old, and has a pretty impressive musical resume. I chatted with Lam on the break, told him that I also played, so he invited me to get up and jam with the band. I sat in at the keyboards, played and sang “Five Long Years” Eric Clapton style. As an aside, one of the stage dancers was a really smokin’ hot LB, but I didn’t get the chance to chat her up. Perhaps next time.

Trongod caught some video footage of my performance with the band, linked below on youtube.

Had a brief chat with Bruno and we were going to try and connect at Blue Ice, but we seemed to miss the connection. Shit happens.

We snuck into Secrets just at the 3am closing bell rang, and mamasan set us up with the usual array of poisons, and the usual suspects also showed up. We hung there for about an hour and said good night. We walked back to the Penthouse, where Trongod69 was staying, and I made my way back towards Soi 13.

I was just hitting my hotel, when I ran smack into Liu (the LB I met several days earlier at Nooddi restaurant). She was one of my missed calls earlier, and she knew I was staying at the DI, so she went in and left a written message for me. She was on her way back out of the lobby when she saw me. We went in, I got the message and we went upstairs. I really wanted to sleep alone, but a LB who puts that much effort needs to be encouraged and rewarded. I told her I want to sleep, but when morning comes, make big boom boom.

Attached Files

#8 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:00 AM

Day Seven:

As promised, morning came and Liu and I hit the sheets, HARD. She is definitely a great little find and I hated to send her on her way, but the butterfly must fly!!

Out the door and met up with Bruno for some food shopping and planned on hitting the pool. Post shopping, I felt like I was hit by a truck and had to go back to the room. I crashed, only waking a few hours later with chills, aches and a 101 F fever (shit). I went over to the pharmacy and picked up some Zithromax and cold medicine and went back to the room. Bruno and I were to go hunting, but I had to bail for the night (sorry Dude).

That basically finished me and I didn’t get up until the next day!

Day Eight:

Woke up feeling a little better, but still kind of slow. Hit the beach for some sun and rest, as I needed to have some energy for the evening (as I only have a couple of more day’s in LOS and need to make it count). My plan was to hit Jomtein for the beach and early evening fun (and to see if I can get a picture of Gypsy for KK), but frankly didn’t want to be that far from the loom, should misery strike again.

I met up again with Trongod and Bo and made the usual rounds. I went by Lita’s and sadly it had closed for good the night before, and I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye. I knew from talking to Lita earlier in the week that it was coming, but she wasn’t sure what day was going to the be the last one. A sad loss to be sure.

Still feeling a little tired, I decided around midnight to head back towards the DI and revisit my night with Liu (she had called earlier). Liu met me at the DI and we went upstairs and had a repeat of the night before!. This is one fine LB, and a different sort of experience than a P4P gal. She kept me entertained and massaged me right to sleep.

#9 Automorph

Automorph
  • Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:02 AM

Day Nine:

Liu and I got up and ordered some room service and just hung out for a few hours. I offered her some baht, and she emphatically refused and was adamant about not being a “working girl.” True or not, she didn’t feel like a working girl at anytime during our time together and I’ll see this one again, to be sure. Sorry guys, she’s a pretty private person and I promised to keep her that way, so no pix or contact info!!

Since today is my last day in LOS (and I’m still on the mend), my plan is to take it easy through the early afternoon, pack and get all my stuff ready, so when I go out around 5pm, I’ll be out until I have to check out of the DI at 3am and catch my car service to the airport.

At around 5pm, I popped over to Soi 6 and went into Tornado Bar for a few pops. There were 4 guys from the UK sitting at the outside bar and we shot the shit for a while. I don’t think they realized that Tornado was a more LB intensive bar than the other bars on Soi 6 (Hi Boss and So What excluded). The mates were a little concerned about taking a girl back and finding “twigs and berrys” instead. I told them, when all else fails, just ask the question. 3 hours later (and many beers) it was time to go. Time to leave Soi 6 (sometimes it can be too much of a good thing) and make my way over to Stringfellows and La Bamba.

Stringfellows was quiet and I had a quick drink with Yo and said my goodbyes. Then over to La Bamba for a drink, but it was DEAD!!

Down to Walking Street and I meet up with Trongod and Bo for some beer and pool at Hot Tuna, then drinks at Secret’s and our goodbyes. I’m thinking I want to ST Kwang for my farewell to Patts, and I was in luck when I called her. Kwang met me a the DI and she did not disappoint (as usual). We laid around until it was nearly 3am, took showers and she walked me down as I checked out.

I got into my car and made the trip to the airport in 1hr, 20 min.

TRAVELING BACK TO THE US:

I can sum up my entire trip back to the states in one lovely word:

UNEVENTFUL.

EPILOGUE:

I love LOS (don’t we all) and even though my trip was short and the travel there was abysmal, coupled with getting sick, it was still a great experience. There just wasn’t sufficient time to get everything in that I would have liked to (losing a full day in the room didn’t help either), but there is always next trip.

All in all, it was a pretty well rounded trip, with a nice mix of LB's, GG's, Alcohol, Mates and music!

It was great meeting up with Donneykey, Trongod69 and Bruno_in_Paris, and sorry I missed some of the other BM’s. Special thanks to Trongod for the pix and video at Lam Morrison’s House of Rock!!

The oddest thing after this trip was my overall feeling of satisfaction and I didn’t have a post-LOS depression. Even after finishing this report, I’m looking forward to my return, but don’t have that “blue” feeling that I’ve had previously. Perhaps it is having a more “realistic” view of LOS and knowing that for a much as a good time that it is, it is nothing more than a “good time.”

Enjoy!!

Automorph

END OF REPORT

Attached Files

#10 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 09:53 AM

:D :D Bravo! Great stuff. Thanks for putting in the effort to write in such detail. Ive only read the first two days so far but its 3 am and i have to sleep.Ill finish it in the morning.

And you were with 2 of my faves. Both Pancake and Joy are cool. Joy gives the best head in Soi 6. I am small but she nearly swallowed my whole body. Pancake is so cute and has the smallest ass in the world. :lol:

I am glad you dont have to wait too long for your next trip.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#11 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 11:08 AM

Nice job Auto, your trip reports are always "top shelf" material. Any pictures of the blonde Anne? Thanks for sharing!

#12 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:57 PM

Well done auto,

I've only looked at the pictures :D

I'm going to need the bank holiday weekend to read throught this one!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci