Udrees - My first trip

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 03:31 PM

It was my first trip to Thailand. Before I read many threads about this country on our native forums. Usually people here are into GG, but some of them mentioned their experience with LB, like some kind of freak show. :shock:

For me it was vacation on July, I bought a ticket on airplane and after some waiting, flew from Moscow through Middle Asia to Bangkok. The cheapest return tickets cost about 600 usd and the flight lasted about 12 hours. Nothing interesting can be said about this flight, except that I met one woman who traveled to Deli, India. When we shared our stories, she also told me her experience with Indian transgendered people. They are called hijras and are also applied with other people who see them as a natural part of community. :o

Upon arriving in Bangkok, I made first mistake and booked a room in Silom Plaza hotel. It was a mistake :evil: which I quickly found out when I arrived on place. On a posters hotel rooms looked fine, but in reality it was rather an old-fashioned and lonely place with ramshackle furniture and strange shower, which I couldn’t learn how to use properly. :evil: Thanks God, I stayed there only two days or two nights. No sooner I entered my room, when thai man who showed me hotel, began to offer some seductive services “nice gals, massage” and so on. I didn’t have any mood to go on with this crap, so I refused. :x
Posted Image
After quick shower (should i admit, that i could use only cold water) :shock: , I remembered I didn’t eat the whole day and went outside.
Posted Image
After some walking outside, studying Skytrain routes, I found myself near Nana Plaza. Because it was 6 pm, it was still too early to enter there, though I saw many old farangs sitting with BG there. I sat on a street and ordered my cup of chicken with noodles or something else. And when I began to eat it – I noticed THEM. Usually all thai girls look alike – short, flat faces, short legs, flat chest, but these are definitely were different. Tall (with European supermodel standard body), with large breasts (apparently, silicone), long naked legs, high heels, long curly hairs, wearing seducing clothes, fashionable sunglasses and colourful bags. There were four of them and they walked very feminine. Instantly, I understood it was ladyboys. For the first time in my life I saw alive ladyboys. To my surprise they behaved very proudly without any signs of confusion. What surprised me more – when they came closer and sat on the nearest table, one of them stood up and made an order with so much rude voice :shock:

After eating I went to Nana Plaza, though it was still early, there I drank a beer for 65 baht and then headed to nearest bar. I don’t know it’s name, it is on the right side from Obsession bar. There I found out only one worker – GG or LB, I couldn’t identify it correctly, but she spoke rather a hoarse voice.

And then I entered Obsession bar. Of course, it was early, so LBs were preparing for a night marathon. When I tried to visit a toilet, I couldn’t find one which had a sign “gentlemen”, there were only “ladies”. I tried to enter another room on the right and found myself in a small room filled with dressing ladyboys. They made a noise and chuck me out. So going to the exit, I noticed Eye, sitting with another LB, I don’t remember her name. She had some similar features like Nikky from Club 131 and during conversation she managed to change wigs. Another ladyboy, standing in entrance, were constantly walking hither and thither, not forgetting to slap my buttock every time. During conversation with Eye, I knew something about clubs in Nana Plaza and then proposed her to leave bar. After paying a barfine, we left Nana. We decided to visit MBK. Eye was wearing so vulgar clothing that I felt myself a little bit confused, for example, her small jeans shorts, which opened almost half of her buttocks. When we walked inside MBK, all people were staring at us, turning their heads to gaze upon us. I don’t know on whom they were looking more, me or Eye. Later, in the café, she calmed me down, saying something like “people like to look on someone beautiful”.
Posted Image
We ended the trip on a high floor in the restaurant or café, where had some supper. Since it was my first trip, I allowed Eye to choose meal. As usual, I noticed that all people sitting in the restaurant were also staring at us. I thought in Thailand it is quite common to watch ladyboys, but that was a surprise for me. After abundant supper, Eye ordered many dishes and I tasted maybe only half of them, at the same time she ate everything and felt herself fine. When being amazed about her appetite, I asked “how do you stay so slim ?”, she replied “I don’t eat bread, I dance every day…” and something like that. After supper I intended to go to the cinema but there were shown nothing interesting, except “harry potter” and “transformers”. Since I was not interested in such movies, especially on thai language, we hurried to my hotel. But before we visited toilet in MBK. To my surprise Eye entered “ladies” room. I thought ladyboys still use “man’s room”. Then we caught taxi and came into Silom Plaza. There I had my “walk of shame” under drilling eyes of personnel and reception. Eye gave her id card and we entered my room. The whole process was so-so, though we wanted to go long-time, after some arguing we decided it to end in short-time, because after sex Eye used “scarab technics” from anecdote.

- hey, man, what posture does ur wife use in bed ?
- scarab.
- ???
- Roll herself up into a ball and pretend to be dead.

So after short-time and her leaving, it was still 11 pm on a clock and I went down to the hall, where taxi driver compassionately explained me “these ladyboys are no good for people, it is business for them, they are scum, you need lady, lady take care of you, I show you good lady, nice lady, you go with me”. Since it was my first day in LOS, I didn’t feel myself tired, so I took his proposal. I will not describe this journey because it ended for me worse than with Eye :evil:

#2 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 03:39 PM

Next day I woke up very late with headache, so I missed my breakfast and my free tour to Grand Palace. Anyway after our necessary 3 S (shit, shower, shave), I went to Nana station, looking for a suitable room for rent, since today is was going to be my last day in Silom Plaza, let it be cursed. :D There on Soi 4 I found many guesthouses with free rooms, hotels, like Nana hotel, with no free rooms. Some of rooms were only for a short-time, so miserable was their furniture and environment, others were quite pleasant .And not to mention, Nana Plaza was so close to these rooms. So after some walking, I entered into Nana Royal guesthouse. :) I don’t know what word “royal” in title means, maybe it is “royal” amongst all guesthouses or price is “royal”, comparing with other guesthouses. There I rented room for tomorrow, it cost 800 baht for a big room and 640 baht for a small room. :D After it, I made a trip in the city, visited Grand Palace, where in a crowd of visitors I saw one farang in his fourties accompanied by ladyboy. Definitely, it was LB, very tall, long-legged, wearing tight jeans, in fancy sunglasses, with small bag, walking very very proudly. :shock: Farang was not quite himself near her :) , even tried to walk a little bit one step behind her. Hmm, god, but his LB looked very gorgeous in her outfit. Against a background of thais and other women, she looked like a supermodel on vacation. After visiting several wats, then Siam Oceanworld and having a supper there in Siam, I found out that it is 8 pm already and all nearby currency exchange are closed. Indian tailor on a street advised me to go on Night Market and I traveled there. After walking a while there, changing money and buying some clothes, I decided to go to Patpong, since I already knew that well-known ladyboy bars – King’s Corner and King’s Castle 3 – are located there. And viola – I am there. At first, I lost myself there. I went on one side, there one thai man began offering me girls, but when I mentioned “I want to look at ladyboys”, he began to laugh at me and showed me the direction to King’s Corner. Again I lost direction and didn’t notice sign “boys”. I hardly made 10 meters when found myself surrounded by five stumpy thai boys. :shock: They caught me and almost carried me inside nearby bar, shouting “only today hot boys here !!!” I hardly could free myself and ran down the street :twisted: , but couldn’t see any girls there. Only then I realized that it was “gay” street, when I saw thai men, walking in swimsuits and bathrobes.

I made long way out and went on other street, where didn’t find any of “King’s” bars. Then next street and entered King’s Castle 2. GG there looked stunning, though the music was very loud and couldn’t understand, was it the right place or not. After several talks, mamas an came, grabbed my hand and lead me through crowd on opposite side of the street. There she put me in hands of ladyboys, standing in front of entrance to King’s Castle 3. I entered the bar, there were so many people, the place was overcrowded, just places in front of the stage were empty. And I suspect there work some quantity of GGs. Of course, there were many LBs, dancing on the stage, mostly looking very pretty. One minus – very loud music made difficult to talk, though it was before I saw arab bar complex in Pattaya, where music noise was absolutely terrific. After some dancing on a stage, I chose Nana (or Pee, as it written on entrance poster). She had good personality, was post-op, knew several languages and came from Singapore. We decided to go short-time and she offered to use her car outside – Honda, which she claimed her boyfriend presented her. When we came in my hotel, she was so scared with surroundings that asked me to accompany her on her way back to the car. In the room she was also scared with furniture, but anyway we had nice time and she even used make-up on me.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hehe, then it was so difficult to get rid of it. “how can I go with you, looking like that ? what staff will think about me ?” :shock:
Next day I finally left Silom Plaza and moved to Nana Royal. My third day was as usual – I visited zoo, Bayoke tower, some markets and finally landed at 8 pm in Nana Plaza. At first I went to the second floor, where entered Casanova bar. Pressure from LBs there was outstanding, they didn’t allow me to relax, demanding to choose anyone. After several minutes I chose one. She was tall, dark-skinned with breasts. Her name was Annabel.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

We agreed for a short-time in my room. So I paid barfine and we left. In Nana Royal and Silom Plaza receptionists didn’t demand money for guests. I usually interest in such details, asking about “free guest entrance”. In my room the whole session was so-so, attitude of LB changed quickly to very business-like, so after a while the whole thing was raced through. But I was not type of guy, who give up quickly. Like a soldier, I geared up once again and made my way to Nana Plaza. Drinking beer and eating fried insect outside Nana, I scanned to crowd, when noticed Eye walking with a customer. They hesitated a little and then headed to other bars on next floors. Finishing my “supper”, I went to the final floor – to visit “Cascades”. Actually, I already was there this evening, I forgot to mention that at first I entered Cascades, and then went to Casanova. At first time in Cascades were about 20-25 LBs, there were gay-mamasan Bee and maybe about 5-6 customers. When I walked outside, one LB jumped on me from the stage and embraced me with words “honey, where you go ?” I explained that I want to inspect another bar. So I came back to Cascades. That LB noticed me from a distance and clasped me tightly, not allowing to move. She was quite pretty, so I barfined her and we entered the bar. On the entrance again I stumbled upon Eye, going out with customer :) . Inside the bar was the same 20 LBs dancing and maybe 5 customers. Another gay or LB-mamasan arrived, he was in her forties, but didn’t forget to demonstrate her breasts and even tried to seduce me. Since I was sitting with my LB named Poy, other LBs usually tried to seduce other customers or asked for a “threesome”. :shock: As I understood, those, who wanted “threesome” were friends of Poy. One of them were sitting all the time near us, asking for a date. Another LB came, said something like “you behave wrong” and then released boobs and penis of that LB. :shock: Of course, there were some gorgeous LBs, as I remember one with perfect body on a stage and one with khmer-blood LB. :P At 2 am bar closed and we left Nana. I witnessed the famous exodus from Nana, when all lights are off, and the whole crowd of people are making their way on soi 4 and sukhumvit road. Among them there were so many LBs and apparently Poy knew all of them. :lol:
When I came to Nana Royal, Poy even didn’t show her id-card, personnel knew her, they just smiled each other. The following was one of the best bj in my life and funny sex. About 4 or 5 am we went outside to eat something. As I noticed, there were still some LBs walking, looking for a customers. And they knew each other. After some eating, we returned to guesthouse to have fun and sleep.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Ladyboy Lust

Ladyboy Lust
  • Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 03:46 PM

nice report. keep on going

#4 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 03:49 PM

Since I booked room in Jasmine hotel in Pattaya on a day after tomorrow, I was going to leave Bangkok tomorrow. In the morning we went with Poy to Nana hotel to have some breakfast and after it we made our way to Ekkamai. Again all people and waitresses were staring at me and her, like we were some kind of freaks from local circus. Poy invited me to stay in her house on a way back, which I accepted.

After I arrived in Pattaya and settled in Jasmine hotel, I went on a Walking street and spent the rest of evening, walking from one go-go bar to another. I even arrived on Tiffany show, but that day my photocamera was out of order and I didn’t make any photos.
but next day, when my photocamera was repaired, i could go to Alcazar show and take some shots.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I spent some time during all days on Walking street, witnessing LBs standing in Jenny star bar and Blue Ice bar.

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.lb-69.com...ражение 407.jpg

http://www.lb-69.com...ражение 018.jpg
they even stood there at 5 am and were very irritated watching me coming near.
http://www.lb-69.com...ражение 024.jpg
One night I stumbled across Paris. She told me that she already had four customers this night and willing to join me for a long-time. Before going to Jasmine, we went to her room opposite Jenny star bar, since she left some things there. Her room looked very lovely and clean, comparing with rooms of other LBs, which I could see through the open doors.
http://www.lb-69.com...жение 017-1.jpg

http://www.lb-69.com...70_resize-1.jpg

#5 dirtyfinger

dirtyfinger
  • Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 04:55 PM

Thanks for sharing your report with us udrees, keep up the good work :lol:
Girl Pussy Is GoodPussy but LB Pussy is SweetPussy...all HAIL the PROMISE LAND (Thailand)

#6 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 05:28 PM

Another day I met friend of LB from Lita’s bar. The day before, she was walking in a nice white dress, and next day I saw her in more casual outfit. She asked me to pick her for long-time for 1500 baht. Nothing unusual, except her boobs looked very artificial, looked like some wire was spreaded along them. :shock:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Usually I walked along Second road, visiting different bars on soi’s On first day I walked by foot from North road to Tiffany show, noticing many different bar complexes. There I noticed Soi 6, where I walked and entered Hi Boss bar. After drinking one beer, I didn’t find anyone cute enough to spend time with her, so I check bin and go outside.
Strange how girls reacted on me during my journey. (showing the middle finger)
Posted Image

once i even came by mistake on gay street at soi 13/3. They insisted me to come inside and check place. They even tried to assure me "we have ladyboys inside"
Posted Image
I also visited Triple X bar, there were many LBs, though everybody refused to take photos.
On soi 13/1 I entered Stringfellows and on soi 7 - Goldfingers to check these places.
One LB on Stringfellows, named Moena, posed for me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In one of the days, after visiting Marina discos, going to Sabai dee body massage and picking up girls, I stumbled across this LB on a Beach road. Her name was Mimi, though in PattayaDailyNews she figures as “Ice”.

Posted Image

Posted Image

She had a good personality and soft voice and among her skills was deep throating. Later she told me she had two boyfriends and one of them took her not so long ago to Chiang Mai, where they lived in fashionable hotel. She showed me her photos from her trip in Chiang Mai, “my boyfriend chose me because he liked good personality”. Anyway she warned me a lot about ladyboy abuse, bad incidents happening in bars with farangs. One stories were about stealing (everything – photocamera, petty cash, jewelry, mobile phones), another – bad behavior. She told me she never worked in a bar, “I have education, why I should share something when I could do better on my own”. We ate at night market on North road, there were so many ladyboys walking and eating. I noticed Paris there in her black dress.

#7 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 06:14 PM

udrees, thanks for your trip report! I am sure you are happy to get away from the harsh Russian winter (if I remember correctly where you are from)!

I think you are beginning to understand the mysterious aspect of "chemistry" - sometimes you can hit it off with an lb and you will have a fantastic time, or you may not and have an average time. Another word for the "scarab" experience is the "starfish".

It sounds like you did have some great times, so you know it isn't necessary to make your list and hunt those girls, rather go with the flow and find one you "click" with.

I think you should be well and truly hooked now that you have had your first experience! :lol:

#8 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 06:25 PM

Next day I decided to return to Bangkok, later I found out it was a mistake. I and Mimi went to bus station and I went to Bangkok. The day before Poy called me, asking when I intend to come back, so I assured her, I am coming next morning. So in early morning she called me again and woke me up. :evil:

I arrived on Ekkamai station, but Poy didn’t meet me. After calling her, I knew she didn’t arrive on station and was taking a shower. She said she could arrive in 30 minutes. I spent this time, sitting in a café nearby, trying not to catch attention of gay-waiter. :x

After Poy arrived, we went to her home. She lived somewhere in far region of Bangkok, after “On Nut” station. Her family settled in a strange house with 4 floors. Poy’s room was the highest. From her balcony opened magnificent view on Bangkok slums. The entrance to house they closed by lattice. I thought they should need also barbed wire maybe :shock: .
First day I lost doing nothing. Poy visited a hairdresser, :oops:
Posted Image
then we went to Big C to have something to eat. She bought many Japanese sushi and hardly ate everything. :shock:
She told me how she worked 9 months in solo performance in Tiffany show before. She actually didn’t like that time, though had some pictures left from that period. :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then we went to Calypso cabaret. It seemed like Poy knew all LBs, performing there and commented me, who already did full operation (SRS). Since I put my photocamera at home, I didn’t shoot any pictures, though I liked one LB there very much. :D

In the evening Poy invited me to her mother and made me to show “wei” to her. :D Since my clothes were dirty after Pattaya and I didn’t do laundry, she gave me clothes of one of her elder brothers – panties, T-shirt and shorts, which fit me very well.
Next day we spent in Fantasy World, though I lost all the morning, while Poy was doing make-up and dressing. After wasting some time there, the road was pretty heavy and exhausting, we arrived on “Victory Monument” station, where in crowd someone called Poy. It was her LB friend, she was tall, maybe more than 185 cm, had nice body, wearing casual outfit. :shock:

Posted Image

#9 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 07:09 PM

then we returned to her home. :P , climbing on rather high ladders once again.
all neighbours nearby knew her well. one man even tried to punch her in a belly, as a joke.
Posted Image
Then she shared some of her glamorous photos with me and demonstrated magnificent collection of DVD with XXX movies :D , which, by her words, her Japanese customer presented her. That Japanese customer presented her not only adult DVDs, :P she also opened her desk and showed me chains and leather collar. :shock: Then, noticing my amusing look, she explained me that Japanese customer usually wore this collar, she took chain to control him and then she fucked him. It was rather difficult for me to imagine this picture :shock: , so I looked at her DVD’s. among them were Little asian transsexuals (featuring, Eye, for example), Brazialian transsexuals, many Japanese adult uncensored movies. The latter Poy liked the most. :P
and again she offered me her photos from vacation. i suspect some of members know about them. :D
Posted Image
there were some of her friends. i knew this one working in Cascades. they were joking on stage, throwing in each other the cap from bottle, and this boy-looking ladyboy threatened Poy to cut her dick. :evil:
Posted Image
Posted Image
here some more pics from their vacation.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
http://www.lb-69.com...of DSCF0087.JPG

http://www.lb-69.com...of DSCF0088.JPG

http://www.lb-69.com...of DSCF0089.JPG
http://www.lb-69.com...of DSCF0095.JPG
http://www.lb-69.com...of DSCF0107.JPG
http://www.lb-69.com...of DSCF0115.JPG
http://www.lb-69.com...of DSCF0116.JPG
http://www.lb-69.com...of DSCF0121.JPG
The evening we spent in night café, being surrounded by many Chinese tourists, to whom Poy felt some kind of contempt. Again I was amazed how many dishes she could eat – two plates with fish, meat, rice and more. :D
After spending time with her at her home, I had to go to airport at night. It was a hard time, since I terribly wanted to sleep. But after a while, I left to Suvarnabhumi and so ended my first trip in Thailand.

#10 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 December 2007 - 07:25 PM

An excellent report udrees nicely complemented with some fab photos, as entrox has shown, that is the key to a popular thread.
My only question is; what took you so long to post it given that your trip was last July :?:

#11 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 07:26 PM

udrees, thanks for your trip report! I am sure you are happy to get away from the harsh Russian winter (if I remember correctly where you are from)!

I think you are beginning to understand the mysterious aspect of "chemistry" - sometimes you can hit it off with an lb and you will have a fantastic time, or you may not and have an average time. Another word for the "scarab" experience is the "starfish".

It sounds like you did have some great times, so you know it isn't necessary to make your list and hunt those girls, rather go with the flow and find one you "click" with.

I think you should be well and truly hooked now that you have had your first experience! :lol:

yeah, thank you rxpharm
you are right, i was happy to go away somewhere in exotic place, but not from winter, since it was happening all in summer. :D
in one parts of the country it is - 34 C now, but in my city it is - 1 C.
"chemistry" - correct. the only sad thing - it is not written on a forehead of GG and LB. some pretend to be nice and then turn to be total scum.
hmm, maybe i am on a first stage - like a promiscuous teenager. after some time i began to feel another desire - not to hurry for quantity, but choose one, with nice personality and appearance.
one of people from Moscow was also very disappointed with GG in Pattaya, so he finished his vacation in tender hands of Rosa. he was so impressed by her caring, when he was ill, having + 39 C temperature, she took care of him, releaving his pain.
so after it he returned to her in November and is also going to visit her in January :D

#12 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 20 December 2007 - 09:14 PM

Well done Udrees - great report. Your english is pretty good too, if a little amusing at times! i had the pleasure of meeting you in pattaya and also in my bar in Patong - wheres the report about your experiences in Phuket? I think you had a mixed time but we would all love to hear about it. Your honesty is refreshing andI thoroughly enjoyed reading of your time here, but please go on and finish it![/i]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci